Ceui - Seisen Spectale

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Arusha Shuna

Garven wrote:

NUCLEAR-POWERED BUBBLE POPPER
thanks for the mod! Except for the sectionpass sound, i think it's fine unless if it is a major problem to the map
Garven
SB looks much better now, gj.

[Collab]
Arusha:
01:04:065 (1,2) - Whistles still on the slider body here. Intended?
Did... you even really update anything?

Nivalis:
03:29:946 (1) - Strange having this silent.
Also, it seems that your part wasn't updated in the slightest. Save your copy of the changes and compare them to what's uploaded now to make sure this is what you want for your part, Nivalis.

It would have been nice to see what you had changed and what you did not, but oh well. It seems there may have been an error in updating with Nivalis' part anyway. Double check this difficulty to make sure everything is how all of you want it before calling me back.
Niva

Garven wrote:

Nivalis:
03:29:946 (1) - Strange having this silent.
Also, it seems that your part wasn't updated in the slightest. Save your copy of the changes and compare them to what's uploaded now to make sure this is what you want for your part, Nivalis.
Yeah... My part after the fix should be the one I attached in the post above...

EDIT : Use this one... I hope it works fine now

Download: Ceui - Seisen Spectale (Arusha Shuna) [Collab].osu
Sallad4ever
sebelum di bubble, aru tolong tambahin finish di 03:04:849 (1) trus kyknya suara di timing section 03:04:457 kyknya terlalu kecil ya ? coba tambahin lagi volumnya 5 atau 10 %

oh ya timing section 02:31:908 kelebihan 1ms jadi suara spinner end nya bukan suara bell :o
tolong dibetulin dong
Topic Starter
Arusha Shuna

Sallad4ever wrote:

sebelum di bubble, aru tolong tambahin finish di 03:04:849 (1) trus kyknya suara di timing section 03:04:457 kyknya terlalu kecil ya ? coba tambahin lagi volumnya 5 atau 10 %

oh ya timing section 02:31:908 kelebihan 1ms jadi suara spinner end nya bukan suara bell :o
tolong dibetulin dong
done, semua timing sect terlambat 1ms (-_-")
Garven
[Arusha Shuna]
01:33:869 (1,2,3) - Not using the symmetrical code then? Ah well.

[Nivalis]
I do like the redesign - plays a lot smoother.
03:55:633 (4) - I dunno about this slider. Having just a regular beat feels and sounds better.

Let me know your thoughts on it.
Topic Starter
Arusha Shuna

Garven wrote:

[Arusha Shuna]
01:33:869 (1,2,3) - Not using the symmetrical code then? Ah well. I'm quite sure I've applied it to the map orz. Must be error in updating again

[Nivalis]
I do like the redesign - plays a lot smoother.
03:55:633 (4) - I dunno about this slider. Having just a regular beat feels and sounds better. awaiting Nivalis's response

Let me know your thoughts on it.
Niva

Garven wrote:

03:55:633 (4) - I dunno about this slider. Having just a regular beat feels and sounds better.
oh... But in the previous mod you said "This sounds off because the vocalist cuts off a little early. 1/8 short fits really well and it won't impact game play" >< I'm not sure what to do actually, I think I'll just keep that 1/8 short orz

Go go aru :3
cacipan
colorfull :)
Garven

Nivalis wrote:

oh... But in the previous mod you said "This sounds off because the vocalist cuts off a little early. 1/8 short fits really well and it won't impact game play" >< I'm not sure what to do actually, I think I'll just keep that 1/8 short orz
Aaagh, I had meant "1/8 shorter" which would make a lot more sense. Sorry. ;_;

Anyway, did some very minor touchups via IRC (grid modding woo). Unfortunately since there were some big changes done with Nivalis' part, I need to bring this back down to bubble #1, but with how great this set is, I don't foresee any problem with getting the other two.

Great job, guys!

Bubble #1

:U
Beuchi
Not sure if it's been always like this but

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/101255

That dash looks kinda weird right there... :? No need to change it, of course, it just looked weird imo x3;

EDIT: So apparently it's been always like this, okay then! Everything else is cool so...

BUBBLE #2
Mercurius
:shock:

Beautiful......
Nyar
star :)
abalee
Fire in the hole
Niva
o.o
YAAAAAAAAAAY finally ~
Topic Starter
Arusha Shuna
thank you so very much everyone who has participated with the mapping process, especially the BATs and beuchi-sama xD

dan gw seneng semua partner gw yang ikut collab semuanya mapper kelas kakap dari indo, wish you were here Van~
Leorda
congratz :)
Topic Starter
Arusha Shuna
wow 1 already ;_;
oh well, screw that
Garven
Told ya. :D

Congratz, guys!
dNextGen
selametz yah \:D/
Vanmonky

Arusha Shuna wrote:

thank you so very much everyone who has participated with the mapping process, especially the BATs and beuchi-sama xD

dan gw seneng semua partner gw yang ikut collab semuanya mapper kelas kakap dari indo, wish you were here Van~
I'm here, dude. Congratulations, buddy. You deserve this.

Sorry di tengah perjalanan gue kabur 2x, LOL. Sekali lagi, congratz dan sori kalo bikin lo kewalahan.
Topic Starter
Arusha Shuna

VanMoNky wrote:

I'm back to osu!. Hello again.
adds icing to the cake 8D
Sallad4ever
gak sadar kalo udah di bakar :o

congratz for the approved, aru~
let's do another indonesian collab :twisted:
Topic Starter
Arusha Shuna

Sallad4ever wrote: