Reaction to bad Accuracy FC

posted
Total Posts
show more
StephOsu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

*Looks at own top plays* *cries*
Yuudachi-kun
Yeah I only got 248pp for my 89% 1 miss 20 before the end on that map instead of the 269 I was supposed to have for my 92% play which HAD 0 MISSES BUT FUCK SLIDER BREAKS
Topic Starter
7ambda

Khelly wrote:

Yeah I only got 248pp for my 89% 1 miss 20 before the end on that map instead of the 269 I was supposed to have for my 92% play which HAD 0 MISSES BUT FUCK SLIDER BREAKS
Of course, it gave you a B instead of A.
Vuelo Eluko
if i ever got a 92% fc it would be on quite a hard map like 5.7+ stars and i'd be really fucking happy because i can't usually fc those..
Endaris
Chase and Status ft. Plan B - End Credits [Insane] (87.37%)
13 days ago

95pp
weighted 26% (25pp)
FC'd this on sightread in multi lol.
Kinda mashed through all the OD8,5-quintuples but I won't be able to fix it for a while. Lost like 0.3% acc from it when it happened which was kind of saddening.
Usually I won't be able to FC with bad acc cause I usually try to play solidly and controlled(which doesn't necessarily imply high acc but couples low acc with breaks in the vast majority of cases) but in multiplayer I might just go yolo.
-Atri-
95% FC is a part of my live

someone plz kill me
Vuelo Eluko

Endaris wrote:

Chase and Status ft. Plan B - End Credits [Insane] (87.37%)
13 days ago

95pp
weighted 26% (25pp)
FC'd this on sightread in multi lol.
Kinda mashed through all the OD8,5-quintuples but I won't be able to fix it for a while. Lost like 0.3% acc from it when it happened which was kind of saddening.
Usually I won't be able to FC with bad acc cause I usually try to play solidly and controlled(which doesn't necessarily imply high acc but couples low acc with breaks in the vast majority of cases) but in multiplayer I might just go yolo.
your acc isnt consistent yet but you are strong, your ability to read modless is probably already on par with mine... :(
Endaris
But riince, that map doesn't require reading at all. In terms of reading the hardest thing on it is to not get confused when you have to do a triple after 2 quintuples and that's kinda ez too cause the pattern repeats so often.
Barusamikosu
In most cases my reaction is the ESC button.
Vuelo Eluko

Endaris wrote:

But riince, that map doesn't require reading at all. In terms of reading the hardest thing on it is to not get confused when you have to do a triple after 2 quintuples and that's kinda ez too cause the pattern repeats so often.
i best fc best friendS 8-)
Endaris
Im looking forward to it, Riince.

@Baru: Bad Habit confirmed.
Vuelo Eluko

Barusamikosu wrote:

In most cases my reaction is the ESC button.
i esc button whenever i feel depressed about the play in general
StephOsu

/inserts biblethump.jpg
Deva
Im proud of my only 95% FC because its HDHR.
Now cry.
Mahogany
Even if I FC something with bad accuracy, said low accuracy will mean it rewards so little PP it won't even show up :^)
pandaBee
I hardly ever get 92% FC since I always quit the map if my acc is bad/mashing, unless it's a low star map that's tricky to acc for reasons other than mashing.
E m i
first try <99% FC ---> play the map 300 times but never fc it again
gregest
my reaction is

I wish I had acc
Encanis
Ctrl + R

What else?
ithgyu
meh, idgaf, at least i didnt miss
neuro
-
I Give Up
Oops better fix it later.
Bara
I swear profusely at my computer, and then sit in silence for a solid minute while I die inside (I basically did this for, about 80% of my FC's ;~; )
Raniemi
RIP all SS 100% accuracy :o
Yuudachi-kun

Raniemi wrote:

What do you do if you get 1x100 last note.
Endaris
Nice, Khelly

p/4089317
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

Nice, Khelly

p/4089317
3 months ago
Endaris
Alzheimer at your age is alarming :o
Magicrider
Actually if I'm getting 92% acc during a song i wanna FC i just reset before the end to avoid bad reaction.

For some reason I don't do the same for shitmisses and having A rank with 1 miss and +99% makes me so sad I wanna delete the beatmap
Fuck this game
My Angel Haruna
:P if only u fc in the map, why not
Yuudachi-kun

DJ Fuduji wrote:

:P if only u fc in the map, why not
You are my hero
Raniemi

Khelly wrote:

Raniemi wrote:

What do you do if you get 1x100 last note.
Retry until SS :(
Yuudachi-kun
Amane - BOOZEHOUND [Lesjuh] +DT (87.53%)
about a minute ago
221pp
weighted 1% (2pp)

3 miss 150 before the end

Wow
ZenithPhantasm

Endaris wrote:

Alzheimer at your age is alarming :o
:'(
The Gambler
Something no one else can do. Look at this guy's plays:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1204149
Mahogany
pfff raneimi is the same thing but actually good
Risa
Look at the positive side

Having many S is mainstream

Having more 'As' & 'B's is more unique =w=
Vuelo Eluko

Reset- wrote:

Look at the positive side

Having many S is mainstream

Having more 'As' & 'B's is more unique =w=
your A:S ratio does not impress me
Risa

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

your A:S ratio does not impress me
I never said i have many low acc FCs. But i have many low acc non-FCs with the Bs

Anyways even if i have lots of low acc FCs u wont see them since high acc is broken in current pp system
chainpullz

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
show more