forum

"This user went offline", black T-shirt and other stuff [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Galkan
Hi.

1. How about a statement in private chat saying "This user is now online/offline." BEFORE enterring a message. I don't want to constantly add all people to friendlist to only know whether they are online or not. Especially if I have only one thing to talk.
2. What do you think about black T-shirt in osu! shop?
3. Why it's "Polish" on language specific forum instead of "Polski" ? Other sections have their names in own language and english translations below.
4. Maybe delete gaining exp for retrying?
5. I suggest "Watching" in player status split to "Spectating" and "Watching replay".
6. Can RPM counter be visible all the time when someone is playing with Flashlight?
7. Can game show score gained on Taiko/CTB when listing maps in those modes? Now in all 3 modes we see only osu! score.
8. I suggest to auto-delete maps in graveyard after certain period of time (half year?) without an update. It would be some exceptions from that rule anyway.
9. Language sections. Finnish (Suomi) is doubled, there's no Swedish (Svenska) section (just one thread) and also I request to add "Polski" to this list.

10. Split "Ranked maps" to "Maps" with 2 undersections: "Ranked" and "Approved" in the player profile.
11. Enable /np'ing same song more than once, because it's annoying when I must switch to other song, /np it and then back to this one I originally wanted (useful while chatting with friends).
Topic Starter
Galkan
Bump.
Kitsunemimi
1. Maybe... but I don't think it matters that much if they leave before you can start another topic for conversation with them. This really doesn't happen to me often, so I wouldn't really agree with it buut...
2. we need this!! =v=
3. I agree with this too, minor modification.
4. No, exp is derived from total score, which comes from all attempts, pass, fail and retry. Besides, if this was so, my ranked score would equal the points/exp in my level.
5. We could add this, but the user panel would have to remain purple. This makes more sense for the /np, but you really can't forget the user panels.
awp

Galkan92 wrote:

1. How about a statement in private chat saying "This user is now online/offline." BEFORE enterring a message. I don't want to constantly add all people to friendlist to only know whether they are online or not. Especially if I have only one thing to talk.
I combined these two in my head and thought "A black T-shirt with the $username has left osu! notification on it"

That'd be pretty funny imo
Kitsunemimi

awp wrote:

Galkan92 wrote:

I combined these two in my head and thought "A black T-shirt with the $username has left osu! notification on it"

That'd be pretty funny imo
That's what I originally thought??

The T-shirt really should be <The user is now offline>!!
Derekku
1. Doesn't seem that necessary, but I can see how it would be useful.
2. ...wat
3. ...oh hey it isn't. I agree that it should be changed.
4. What? no.
5. Hmmmm perhaps...

PS: Please try to keep to one request per thread next time. (Especially since these really aren't related at all)
Topic Starter
Galkan

Derekku wrote:

PS: Please try to keep to one request per thread next time. (Especially since these really aren't related at all)
I didn't want to make 4-5 topics containing 1 suggestion within, because it's easier way to propose few of those at one time.
Topic Starter
Galkan
3 new requests added.
Blatzk
1. Hmm... dunno. I think this is useless cause you add them to friendlist and it will be displayed. No problem here...?
2. Really don't care about that
3. LOL yea... just polish hasn't
4. No cause this is what Total Score is... Removing this will cause something like Total Score = Ranked Score - so Total Score gets useless
5. Well... ok... perhaps?
6. Fully agree with this... Want to see that too cause i often use flash. To make it in Foreground like Combo multiplier, Score and Accuracy are
7. Uhm... dunno
8. Hmm... cant really agree with that... if you want to have maps deleted then delete them. I don't want maps to be deleted automatically. If it will be there some day I want an option do disable automatically deletion. Maybe something like a list to decide yes or no or even a list with the duration, like:
Deletion of unused maps after: 1 Month - 3 Months - 6 Months - 12 Months - Never... But still, do not want.
Derekku
6. Hmm, I can't see why not (it makes sense).
7. Is planned for the future (and requested every other week).
8. peppy said before that he plans to eventually have graveyarded maps inaccessible after a period of time (~6 months iirc). I don't think he'll just delete them, but not being able to download them already would help with the server load.
Topic Starter
Galkan
Bumping with 3 new (?) requests, added to first post.
adam2046

Galkan92 wrote:

10. Split "Ranked maps" to "Maps" with 2 undersections: "Ranked" and "Approved" in the player profile.
viewtopic.php?p=383927