forum

[Profile] "Approved Beatmaps" tab [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Derekku
Half of the current 54 approved maps are by mappers with 3-4 each. Since ranked and approved maps are split up on the forums and in-game already, it seems like it would only make sense to do the same thing in profiles as well. And since empty tabs aren't shown anymore, it wouldn't be another useless, empty tab in profiles for those without approved maps. I just thought that it would be a nice touch for those with approved maps to have more recognition profile-wise.
Shohei Ohtani
Support :3~.
Neo Adonis
I don't have any ^^

Anyways, support!!
arien666
This makes sense :3
Well... It seems good for some mapper.

Anyway, keep going. :3
Gabi
well, aren't approved maps basicly "ranked" maps? besides a new tab is annoying. Maybe only a mark or something next to the beatmaps name instead of a tab if something like this would be implemented
0_o

Gabi wrote:

well, aren't approved maps basicly "ranked" maps? besides a new tab is annoying. Maybe only a mark or something next to the beatmaps name instead of a tab if something like this would be implemented
Yeah personally I think an asterisk or something would really be all that's necessary.
NotShinta
Support Gabi's idea.
Topic Starter
Derekku
I suppose that a different type of notification under "Ranked" would be fine, but I bring up the request of a new tab since peppy seemed to be okay with the idea of other beatmap support in profiles (e.g., guest difficulties) as well. :V
peppy
What's the point of this? I don't get it.
Topic Starter
Derekku

peppy wrote:

What's the point of this? I don't get it.
To differentiate between ranked and approved maps in one's profile (if they have any) since some people have a few.
peppy
Why would you need to? I don't get it.
Topic Starter
Derekku

peppy wrote:

Why would you need to? I don't get it.
I suppose the real question here is "why not?" I thought that it would be a neat little touch. :?
Aoitenshi
come to think of it, I think it's neater. But no, I don't see any points on this. But I see points in gabi's idea.
Sakura
I do think it looks neater, but i dont see the point of this, so i'll stay neutral on this
Firo Prochainezo
Maybe put a little fire near it. I don't know.
Mismagius
I have 2 approved maps :< I would support Derek's idea, but I just read Gabi's post and that looks better IMO.