forum

[duplicate] Recent Best Performance on Profile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Roxy Lalonde
This is fairly straightforward.

Whenever I get an amazing play on osu!, I usually go on my profile to check the exact pp gains of aforementioned play. But wait!

I must first search through the Best Performance list to see where that play is. I'm not even sure WHERE it is or if it's there at all.

I would like an option/extra tab in the Top Ranks section or whole Profile that filters out pp plays based on a benchmark compared to the best pp play, and sorts these plays based on how recently they occured.

The benchmark would be around 80%-100% of the best performance play, or less depending on the overall pp level of that specific player. I don't like digging through the Best Performance.

As an added side note, the ranking subsection of a play score screen should include an indication if it was worth any actual pp (pp added towards the total player pp, not total possible pp gains).
silmarilen
just ctrl f the song name
abraker

silmarilen wrote:

just ctrl f the song name
Don't forget to press "show me more!" first though.
Oinari-sama
t/199838 will be more useful to you. Also check out t/203839

Use Ctrl+F like others said for time being. Though I wouldn't bother with Show Me More since if something doesn't show up on the 1st page, then chances are it's not "amazing" enough to you lol