forum

[Popped] Jay Chou - Niu Zai Hen Mang

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wafu
Hey, I recently just popped bubble on Jay Chou - Niu Zai Hen Mang because of quality purposes on Insane. There are many notes which are snapped to 1/8 while there is a sound on different place, which does just change patterns to be "swingy" but to be honest ignoring sounds and putting objects where there aren't any sounds in the song is in my opinion wrong as this is a rhythm game where we map the song and we try to reflect the song as much as possible while provide good gameplay experience. I think if someone wants to map things crazy and swingy, he should pick a song that actually does have it in the music.

I would like if more people could give their opinion, I planned to re-bubble the map because I expected the actual issue to be fixed because I provided obvious enough reasons. I have nothing against the mapper or something, but I cannot re-bubble something I still feel is not complete, I am sorry. That's reason why I would like more people to take a look at this.
Sieg
covering "long" vocals with extended sliders is pretty common, so I don't see any issues here

also, from my pov:
you are not obligated to nominate (read as rebubble) beatmap if you don't want, let mapper call previous bn to repair
god bless that you saved previous bn's scores and pointed-out some unrankable issues
Topic Starter
Wafu
Even when the sound is on different place than the extended slider ends? Well, I'll just tank it and I'll leave the map and I'll ask him to re-bubble it.
Karen
As the previous bn,to me, this map is good and even better than 80% ranked maps.
I'll nominate it, and also, I don't care about bn score so much Sieg :3
Deif
Ranked!