forum

Tsunku - Ghost

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fizz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 21 June 2015 at 11:42:56 PM

Artist: Tsunku
Title: Ghost
Source: Rhythm Heaven
BPM: 120
Filesize: 3708kb
Play Time: 00:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Kinda Spooky (1.73 stars, 94 notes)
  2. Nerodae's Pretty Spooky (2.59 stars, 105 notes)
  3. Not Spooky (1.19 stars, 55 notes)
  4. Really Spooky (3.94 stars, 162 notes)
Download: Tsunku - Ghost
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
IT'S SO GODDAMN SPOOOOOOOKY (~' w')~
Thanks to the spooooky Nerodae for his GD ~('w '~)

Looking for someone to do an Extra Spooky
Hitsounds WIP

pls mod (~' w '~)
Notester82
(Welp.. This is my first time modding someone's beatmap.. I'm not really much of a modder but I'll see what I can do.. ^^)
..I honestly can't find anything wrong with this beatmap.. :) The timing is well done, and the difficulties were pretty well constructed too, especially the names.. >w< .. If I had to find a complaint in this beatmap (which probably means nothing considering how bad I am at Osu), I'd say that at the 00:13:215 (1) - mark on the Really Spooky difficulty was where the notes felt really spread out and hard to hit, but that's just me sucking, everyone else will probably do fine with that part.. :F I kinda recommend to make the circles a little bit bigger, but you don't have to.. XP Also, the hitsounds were.. um.. there were none. .-. But like you said, you're working on it, so it's okay..

Other than that, it's a great beatmap and I can't wait to see it ranked.. ^w^ ..But then it would make it #2spooky4me.. QAQ

(..I would try to help with your extra spooky mode but I'm not all that great of a beatmapper.. ;~; )