1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
My first Pokemon game was I believe Pokemon Emerald, and I got addicted ever since.
posted
Wolfenstein 3D
posted
It was CS 1.1 as my family used to run a gaming cafe.
posted
No idea. Too young to remember.

Super Mario Bros. 2
Duck Hunt
*Insert huge amount of NES and DOS games here with no idea about their names except Lemmings.*
posted
(dis is too embarrassing for me) bratz, or fflyff? or maybe ragnarok... I really remembered the bratz thing.. really.. DIS IS THE FIRST THING I REALLY REMEMBERED!
posted
Mine was Super Mario Advance, and Mario Tennis Power Tour, both on the GBA. I got them on the same day, so I don't remember which order I played them in :3
posted
Either Goldeneye 64, Super Mario 64, Pokemon LeafGreen, or Pokemon Sapphire. My memory sucks.
posted
mine was gran turismo 1.. i played it alot when i was younger. Good times..
posted
Tetris I think, I recall playing it when I was about 4 or 5.
posted
The earliest memory I remember is Super Mario Kart on the SNES, I think I was like 3 or something.
posted
Doom 2
posted
Duck Hunt.
posted
I still remember playing a lot of WRC Arcade with my trustworthy PS1.

Ahhhhh, such good times :)
posted
Super Smash Brothers Melee. By far one of my favorite games. Thanks brother
posted
I'm pretty sure it was the first Age of Empires game, which is still one of my favorite games ever.
posted

b1000k wrote:

Super Smash Brothers Melee. By far one of my favorite games. Thanks brother
I love Smash Bros as well! It's a very great franchise that I don't even have a least favorite; all of the SSB games are amazing!
posted
Fire Attack.
posted
kirby maybe
posted
flash games on the cartoon network site
posted
I was waaaay too young to remember, but my earliest memories of video games are of Mirrorsoft's version of Tetris (DOS), Scorched Earth (DOS), Jones in the Fast Lane (DOS), Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (NES), Mario Party (N64), Mario Kart 64 (N64), and a shitton of random games for Windows 95.

Strangely enough, I even have early memories of watching my dad play Quake 2 (when I was around 2 or 3), but he's not even a gamer.
show more