forum

Soleily - Violet Soul [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
dosyeru
thank you guys for suggestions.

Starry- wrote:

D's EXTRA: 00:40:046 (40046|2,40069|4,40093|7) - (doesn't sound like a grace here), replaced them on the beat
00:41:588 (41588|1,41660|3,41707|5) - (Another diff seems more correct here) changed

ExUsagi wrote:

[D's Another]
last kiai ends at 01:49:967 - changed
00:18:732 - add some at 1, has same kick bass, but only layered with 1 note.. ==a added
00:26:707 (26707|2,26992|2) - 00:27:467 (27467|3,27656|2,27846|3) - i expecting these spots to be empty.. feels like ghost notes when i play those..
same with the last kiai too, 01:27:277 (87277|2,87277|4) - these spots on each stanzas almost doesn't have sound to layer, YET its fun to play lol.. optional though thx but keep them
update
http://puu.sh/k9k5p.zip
Kamikaze
It kinda bugs me that Dosyeru's diff is the all caps while rest of the diffs isn't, mind changing EXTRA to Extra?
Topic Starter
pocket-Gao
ok updated

thank everyone :)
Arzenvald
weee hype, bring this to qualify again pls.. have some stars o/
Bruce
看了看也没什么要改的 直接泡了
paperlens
加油 -w-
shionelove
check snap things,fixed confirmed
Topic Starter
pocket-Gao

ExUsagi wrote:

weee hype, bring this to qualify again pls.. have some stars o/
thank your support XD

Bruce wrote:

看了看也没什么要改的 直接泡了
哇 谢谢小星姐 :D

paperlens wrote:

加油 -w-
谢谢支持 ;)

shionelove wrote:

check snap things,fixed confirmed
saikou! o( >﹏<。)┛
ありがとうございます :)
Arzenvald
aaaa re-hype! good luck on qualification :D
Sky_Demon
Re-grz :)
Starry-
Disqualified. The snapping inconsistencies still remain at 00:44:650 - on Hyper compared to the rest of the difficulties. (Hyper at 00:44:713 (44713|6) - should be on 1/8 at 00:44:698).

Everything else seems fine.
Topic Starter
pocket-Gao
Why you cant check them well in first disqualification but disqualify it in last day again.
I'm very disappointed, bye

谢谢各位朋友的支持
I am sry,dosyeru
Arzenvald
no no no no no don't give up D: i was about to re-check this again to make sure there's nothing left...
sorry because last time i didn't check the notes consistency (because i thought everything was covered in 1st dq as well but no)
QQ don't give up
Takane6
:o

pocket-Gao wrote:

Why you cant check them well in first disqualification but disqualify it in last day again.
I'm very disappointed, bye

谢谢各位朋友的支持
I am sry,dosyeru
Did happened to me before
Good luck for re-qualication! :D
Starry-
Mh...
1. It's a QAT's job to check for issues in a beatmap and disqualify it if there are any present within the beatmap. We do not check every single instance of said issue and state it in our post - that's your job and the BN's job. It is also your job and the BN's job to make sure there are no issues within the beatmap anyways before qualification; don't try to blame me.
2. You can hardly say I didn't mention anything in my previous post. Perhaps I should've mentioned it a bit more clearly, but I certainly mentioned the exact same time-stamp, and I mentioned the fact that there is snapping inconsistencies.
3. This definitely wasn't a last day disqualification. Judging from the 20~30 maps I've had to check this week, your map would've been ranked in another 4-5 days.
4. It'd be a shame for such a good mapset to be permanently unranked because the creator doesn't want to move a single note in a difficulty. You may say you are "tired" but realistically that is all you need to do - the rest is fine. You can call me for a rebubble if you must.

Really no need to give up when you're so close to ranking this. This is a good mapset and it'll honestly be a shame.
Topic Starter
pocket-Gao
I am sorry
Arzenvald
QQ are you going to fix them?
richardfeder
what...
no
come back ;w;
liaoxingyao
woc..发生了什么
Akasha-
oh c'mon, you only need to move the note -> update -> call BN to rebubble / requalify
very simple, please don't give up yet
i'm very love this map
NXTKitKat

Starry- wrote:

Really no need to give up when you're so close to ranking this. This is a good mapset and it'll honestly be a shame.
Topic Starter
pocket-Gao

school work rest,updated
Arzenvald
welcome back..

[8K hyper]
01:00:125 (60125|3,60220|7) - move to 01:00:030 - & 01:00:125 - (like 01:00:789 (60789|6,60884|2) - )
[8K Black Another]
00:46:122 (46122|3,46145|5) - can't hear grace here

the snapping problem seems fixed.. ready to rebubble
dosyeru
update
thank you for mod
Topic Starter
pocket-Gao
thank you :D

new diff name updated
Arzenvald
i will re-check again tonight for rebubble.. :3a
Arzenvald
okay, i've checked the snapping as QAT posted earlier, stuff has been fixed, we also fix small stuff in normal diff http://puu.sh/l0pgY.txt
hopefully this will be the last bubble.. :3a

good luck pocket-gao & dosyeru! awesome map deserved for rank! (i need to learn iidx style more hhh)
Topic Starter
pocket-Gao
( >﹏< )
Starry-
I'll be taking a look at this tomorrow if a BN hasn't done so. (5am now aa)
Len
( >﹏< )
Starry-
I don't see any more issues. Lets go~
Ayachi-
wa
Shinzo-
boom
Arzenvald
walao
Sky_Demon
Re-Grz :)
Akasha-
finally, congrats :D
Topic Starter
pocket-Gao

liaoxingyao wrote:

woc..发生了什么
没什么...那段时间我爆炸了lol

Fast wrote:

( >﹏< )
wwww fast jiang(●'◡'●)ノ

Starry- wrote:

I don't see any more issues. Lets go~
Thank you for your hard work :)

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

wa
wa. 233

Shinzo- wrote:

boom
I boom lol

ExUsagi wrote:

walao
8-)

Sky_Demon wrote:

Re-Grz :)
再次感谢w

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

finally, congrats :D
thank you very much :D

In those days I was a little upset.... said some bad comments(group) and give up to update...
After a few days I calmed down. and PM someting to apologize

All in all . thanks guys help and support :D

不管能不能出狱,我都不会放出消极心态来看了 :)
Arzenvald
ahh~ ranked.. congratulations!