Chroma - Sayonara Planet Wars [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
54
Topic Starter
Fresh Chicken
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2018년 9월 8일 토요일 at 오후 9:54:05

Artist: Chroma
Title: Sayonara Planet Wars
Source: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Tags: Kuroma The 4th KAC Original Song Contest sdvx Konami Arcade Championship TAMAちゃん&TAMA猫 Ichigaki Shirou Zan_- Rizqy Kuo_Kyoka
BPM: 224
Filesize: 6319kb
Play Time: 01:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. _FrEsH_ChICkEn_'s GRAVITY - 4Key (5.45 stars, 2011 notes)
  2. hs - 4Key (0.44 stars, 11 notes)
  3. Ichi's INFINITE - 4Key (4.85 stars, 2030 notes)
  4. KK's BASIC - 4Key (1.35 stars, 353 notes)
  5. Lude's EXHAUST - 4Key (4.24 stars, 1672 notes)
  6. NOVICE - 4Key (2.04 stars, 597 notes)
  7. Zan's ADVANCED - 4Key (3.28 stars, 1177 notes)


Download: Chroma - Sayonara Planet Wars
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
osu!mania World Cup 2015 final round 4K Mappool: GRAVITY

Came for meet! Blessing of the star to Eternal Empire!

Paratroops of the space reinforcements - Kuro TAMA chan & Kuro TAMA neko

Chroma - Sayonara Planet Wars has been revived from eternal slumber by Fresh Chicken!

This map is xxxking zomble. Dead and alive and dead and alive and dead and alive again.

BASIC by Kuo Kyoka
NOVICE by Me
ADVANCED by Zan -
EXHAUST by Shirou Lude
INFINITE by Ichigaki
GRAVITY by Me

Chicken's NOV and ADV HERE

Verniy_Chan - Mod
Kruzon - Mod
ShikiNoHollow - Mod
schwarzvgrune - Mod
DanSparce - Mod
Valentrixe - Mod
try24get - Mod
snover - Mod
- R e b a - - Mod
Critical_Star - Mod with Kudo star
dakemoto - Mod with 10STARS
Frim4503 - Mod with Kudo star
KawaEE - Mod with five Kudo stars
Niks - Kudo stars
Euny - Kudo star
NIHIL - Kudo star
Kuo Kyoka - GD
Zan - - GD
Shirou - GD
Ichigaki - GD


Verniy_Chan
Hi Mr.C
M4M from your queue

4K = |1|2|3|4|

(Focus : Note Presence , Hand/Row Balance, Variation/Consistency Pattern)

[General]
Tag information here https://remywiki.com/Sayonara_Planet_Wars
diff spread ADV -> EXH is too big -_-

[NOVICE]
00:14:517 (14517|3,14785|0) - Ctrl + G, hand balance
00:15:052 (15052|2,15320|1) - Ctrl + G, if you applied suggest above
00:18:267 (18267|2) - move to 4, row balance
00:28:445 - add note, cimbal here
00:31:124 (31124|2,31392|1) Ctrl + G
00:34:606 (34606|0) - move to 2, variation pattern
00:37:017 - add note, high sound
00:43:177 (43177|1,43445|3,43579|2,43713|1) - move to left collum 1x, row balance
00:45:588 - add note, high sounds

[ADVANCED]
00:06:347 (6347|0,6414|1,6481|0,6749|1) - swap collum, look weird
00:22:017 - add note? for consistency beat
00:37:017 - add note
00:44:249 - add note, consistency
00:49:740 - add note, high sounds
00:51:883 - ^
00:54:026 - ^
00:56:168 - ^
00:58:311 - ^
01:08:088 - add note for another sounds?
01:24:963 (84963|1) - change into LN like 01:25:097 (85097|2) - for stream sounds
01:31:124 (91124|1,91191|2,91258|1,91325|2,91392|1) - look hard, maybe change collum

[EXHAUST]
00:14:249 (14249|3,14249|2) - change pattern, diffirent rhytim -> 00:14:383 (14383|3,14383|2)
00:32:597 (32597|3,32731|3) - move to left collum 1x variation
00:33:668 (33668|2) - move to 4
00:49:472 (49472|0,49472|3) - move to 2,3 same pitch like 00:49:338 -
01:08:088 - add note
01:19:740 - add note, since you add note here 01:17:597
01:24:427 (84427|1,84494|2,84561|1,84628|2) - maybe remove for consistency
01:40:365 (100365|1,100365|2) - move to 2,3 same pitch like 01:40:231
01:40:901 (100901|2) - remove not beat sounds
01:58:445 (118445|2,118512|1,118579|2,118646|1,118713|2,118780|1,118847|2,118914|1) - remove for consistency pattern

[GRAVITY]
good :3

Хорошо~ Good Luck..
Topic Starter
Fresh Chicken

Verniy_Chan wrote:

Hi Mr.C
M4M from your queue

4K = |1|2|3|4|

(Focus : Note Presence , Hand/Row Balance, Variation/Consistency Pattern)

[General]
Tag information here https://remywiki.com/Sayonara_Planet_Wars
diff spread ADV -> EXH is too big -_-

[NOVICE]
00:14:517 (14517|3,14785|0) - Ctrl + G, hand balance
00:15:052 (15052|2,15320|1) - Ctrl + G, if you applied suggest above
00:18:267 (18267|2) - move to 4, row balance
00:28:445 - add note, cimbal here
00:31:124 (31124|2,31392|1) Ctrl + G
00:34:606 (34606|0) - move to 2, variation pattern
00:37:017 - add note, high sound
00:43:177 (43177|1,43445|3,43579|2,43713|1) - move to left collum 1x, row balance
00:45:588 - add note, high sounds
-NOVICE ALL ACCEPT!-
[ADVANCED]
00:06:347 (6347|0,6414|1,6481|0,6749|1) - swap collum, look weird
00:22:017 - add note? for consistency beat
00:37:017 - add note
00:44:249 - add note, consistency
00:49:740 - add note, high sounds
00:51:883 - ^
00:54:026 - ^
00:56:168 - ^
00:58:311 - ^
01:08:088 - add note for another sounds?
01:24:963 (84963|1) - change into LN like 01:25:097 (85097|2) - for stream sounds
01:31:124 (91124|1,91191|2,91258|1,91325|2,91392|1) - look hard, maybe change collum
-ADVANCED ALL ACCEPT!-
[EXHAUST]
00:14:249 (14249|3,14249|2) - change pattern, diffirent rhytim -> 00:14:383 (14383|3,14383|2)
00:32:597 (32597|3,32731|3) - move to left collum 1x variation
00:33:668 (33668|2) - move to 4
00:49:472 (49472|0,49472|3) - move to 2,3 same pitch like 00:49:338 -
01:08:088 - add note
01:19:740 - add note, since you add note here 01:17:597
01:24:427 (84427|1,84494|2,84561|1,84628|2) - maybe remove for consistency
01:40:365 (100365|1,100365|2) - move to 2,3 same pitch like 01:40:231
01:40:901 (100901|2) - remove not beat sounds
01:58:445 (118445|2,118512|1,118579|2,118646|1,118713|2,118780|1,118847|2,118914|1) - remove for consistency pattern
-EXHAUST ALL ACCEPT!-
[GRAVITY]
good :3
-Actually most map diff LOL
Хорошо~ Good Luck..
I'll mod your map tomorrow!
Thank you for mod! :3
Kruzon


M4M

Hi, my 4K Modding Column format will be 1 l 2 l 3 l 4


Novice

00:08:758 (8758|1) - move to 4
00:09:026 (9026|3) - move to 2
00:09:026 (9026|0) - move to 4

00:25:767 (25767|3) - move to 3, pitch relevancy
00:27:106 (27106|0) - move to 3, pattern flow
00:27:374 (27374|1) - move to 1, pattern flow
00:28:110 (28110|0) - move to 2, same reason

00:33:535 (33535|0) - move to 4
00:33:802 (33802|1) - move to 1
00:34:070 (34070|0) - move to 2, consistency with 00:33:267 (33267|1,34070|1) -
00:34:606 (34606|2) - move to 1, pattern variation 00:33:535 (33535|2,33535|3,34070|1,34070|2,34606|1,34606|0) -
00:34:874 (34874|0) - move to 4
00:35:276 (35276|3) - move to 2

00:40:767 (40767|1,41035|1) - not good as a jack, different sound. i suggest 00:41:035 (41035|1) - move to 3
00:45:320 (45320|1) - same reason, move to 3, i think it's better as stair notes instead

00:49:338 (49338|3,49338|1) - shift 1 time to the left
00:49:472 (49472|0,49472|2) - shift 1 time to the right

00:49:740 (49740|1) - move to 1
00:51:615 (51615|0) - move to 2
00:53:624 (53624|0) - hmm.. i think for this part, you don't have to follow pattern but pitch, so i suggest:
00:53:624 (53624|0) - move to 4 and
00:53:758 (53758|3) - move to 1

00:56:168 (56168|3) - i think this long note is better on 2, refer your long note pattern sequence, this is my suggestion:
00:54:963 (54963|1,55231|1) - move them to column 3
00:55:499 (55499|3) - move to 1, flow + pr
00:57:910 (57910|0) - move to 3, consistency

01:15:454 (75454|2) - move to 1, pr
01:16:660 (76660|3,76660|0) - Press Ctrl + H
01:18:802 (78802|3) - move to 2
01:19:204 (79204|2) - move to 4
01:19:338 (79338|1) - move to 3
01:19:606 (79606|2) - move to 2

-



Exhaust

00:22:285 (22285|1) - move to 3 follow this pattern consistency of yours 00:21:682 (21682|0,21749|1,21749|3,21950|0,22017|3,22017|1,22218|3,22285|2,22285|0,22552|2,22619|0) -

start at this time->00:27:374 (27374|0) - i suggest = https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3262973 this jack is very good and fitting 00:27:843 (27843|3,27910|3) -

00:30:990 (30990|2) - move to 4 for pitch
00:31:124 (31124|3) - move to 3 for pattern flow

00:32:597 (32597|2,32731|2) - i think this jack not fitting, i suggest 00:32:731 (32731|2) - move to 4
00:32:999 (32999|3) - move to 3, pattern flow
00:33:133 (33133|2) - move to 2 to give longer jump between it and 00:33:267 (33267|3) - , you need to place it further to emphasize this pitch 00:33:267 (33267|3) -
00:33:267 (33267|0) - move to 3, put new pattern variation, reference 00:33:267 (33267|2,33267|3,33535|2,33535|1,33802|0,33802|1) -
00:33:936 (33936|2) - move to 4
00:34:070 (34070|3) - move to 3

00:39:695 (39695|1) - perhaps add another note on 4,
00:40:767 (40767|1) - this as well, add note on 4
00:41:838 (41838|3) - add note on 1
00:42:508 (42508|0) - add note on 4
00:42:910 (42910|0) - add note on 4

00:46:593 (46593|2) - move to 2
00:46:927 (46927|0,46927|1,47195|0,47195|1) - this dual notes not fitting with rhythm, i suggest:
00:46:927 (46927|0) - move to 4
00:47:329 (47329|2,47396|1) - shift/move them 1 time to the right
00:47:463 (47463|2,47463|3) - shift/move them 2 times to the left
reference: consistency of 00:47:195 (47195|0,47195|1,47463|0,47463|1) - and 00:46:124 (46124|0,46124|1,46392|0,46392|1) -

00:51:615 (51615|3) - move to 3, pattern flow
00:55:767 (55767|1) - move to 4, same reason
00:56:168 (56168|1) - move to 1, same reason
00:56:436 (56436|2) - move to 2, same reason

01:00:052 (60052|1) - add note on 3

most of the pattern is very good, there's nothing much i can change here


Good map, good luck c:
Topic Starter
Fresh Chicken

Kruzon wrote:



M4M

Hi, my 4K Modding Column format will be 1 l 2 l 3 l 4


Novice

00:08:758 (8758|1) - move to 4
00:09:026 (9026|3) - move to 2
00:09:026 (9026|0) - move to 4

00:25:767 (25767|3) - move to 3, pitch relevancy
00:27:106 (27106|0) - move to 3, pattern flow
00:27:374 (27374|1) - move to 1, pattern flow
00:28:110 (28110|0) - move to 2, same reason

00:33:535 (33535|0) - move to 4
00:33:802 (33802|1) - move to 1
00:34:070 (34070|0) - move to 2, consistency with 00:33:267 (33267|1,34070|1) -
00:34:606 (34606|2) - move to 1, pattern variation 00:33:535 (33535|2,33535|3,34070|1,34070|2,34606|1,34606|0) -
00:34:874 (34874|0) - move to 4
00:35:276 (35276|3) - move to 2

00:40:767 (40767|1,41035|1) - not good as a jack, different sound. i suggest 00:41:035 (41035|1) - move to 3
00:45:320 (45320|1) - same reason, move to 3, i think it's better as stair notes instead

00:49:338 (49338|3,49338|1) - shift 1 time to the left
00:49:472 (49472|0,49472|2) - shift 1 time to the right

00:49:740 (49740|1) - move to 1
00:51:615 (51615|0) - move to 2
00:53:624 (53624|0) - hmm.. i think for this part, you don't have to follow pattern but pitch, so i suggest:
00:53:624 (53624|0) - move to 4 and
00:53:758 (53758|3) - move to 1

00:56:168 (56168|3) - i think this long note is better on 2, refer your long note pattern sequence, this is my suggestion:
00:54:963 (54963|1,55231|1) - move them to column 3
00:55:499 (55499|3) - move to 1, flow + pr
00:57:910 (57910|0) - move to 3, consistency

01:15:454 (75454|2) - move to 1, pr
01:16:660 (76660|3,76660|0) - Press Ctrl + H
01:18:802 (78802|3) - move to 2
01:19:204 (79204|2) - move to 4
01:19:338 (79338|1) - move to 3
01:19:606 (79606|2) - move to 2

-

NOVICE all Accept!

Exhaust

00:22:285 (22285|1) - move to 3 follow this pattern consistency of yours 00:21:682 (21682|0,21749|1,21749|3,21950|0,22017|3,22017|1,22218|3,22285|2,22285|0,22552|2,22619|0) -

start at this time->00:27:374 (27374|0) - i suggest = https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3262973 this jack is very good and fitting 00:27:843 (27843|3,27910|3) -

00:30:990 (30990|2) - move to 4 for pitch
00:31:124 (31124|3) - move to 3 for pattern flow

00:32:597 (32597|2,32731|2) - i think this jack not fitting, i suggest 00:32:731 (32731|2) - move to 4
00:32:999 (32999|3) - move to 3, pattern flow
00:33:133 (33133|2) - move to 2 to give longer jump between it and 00:33:267 (33267|3) - , you need to place it further to emphasize this pitch 00:33:267 (33267|3) -
00:33:267 (33267|0) - move to 3, put new pattern variation, reference 00:33:267 (33267|2,33267|3,33535|2,33535|1,33802|0,33802|1) -
00:33:936 (33936|2) - move to 4
00:34:070 (34070|3) - move to 3

00:39:695 (39695|1) - perhaps add another note on 4,
00:40:767 (40767|1) - this as well, add note on 4
00:41:838 (41838|3) - add note on 1
00:42:508 (42508|0) - add note on 4
00:42:910 (42910|0) - add note on 4

00:46:593 (46593|2) - move to 2
00:46:927 (46927|0,46927|1,47195|0,47195|1) - this dual notes not fitting with rhythm, i suggest:
00:46:927 (46927|0) - move to 4
00:47:329 (47329|2,47396|1) - shift/move them 1 time to the right
00:47:463 (47463|2,47463|3) - shift/move them 2 times to the left
reference: consistency of 00:47:195 (47195|0,47195|1,47463|0,47463|1) - and 00:46:124 (46124|0,46124|1,46392|0,46392|1) -

00:51:615 (51615|3) - move to 3, pattern flow
00:55:767 (55767|1) - move to 4, same reason
00:56:168 (56168|1) - move to 1, same reason
00:56:436 (56436|2) - move to 2, same reason
---------------All accept!-------------
01:00:052 (60052|1) - add note on 3 -No following pattern

most of the pattern is very good, there's nothing much i can change here


Good map, good luck c:
Thank you for mod! I'll mod your map soon! :3
Euny
i always support you bro

also i love ichi's diff.

good job you guys
Topic Starter
Fresh Chicken

Euny wrote:

i always support you bro

also i love ichi's diff.

good job you guys
♥♥ Euny!!
Thank you very much. always encourage me always support me.
I'll try hardly for rank this !! :D Always Thanks you.
SReisen
M4M

column : 1 2 3 4

[NOVICE]

00:45:798 (45798|1,45999|0,46133|1,46401|2) - ctrl+h
01:43:990 (103990|3) - LN shorten - 01:44:258 -

[ADVANCED]

00:14:459 - move to 3

[EXHAUST]

01:30:195 (90195|2,90262|1,90329|3) - 1/8 better - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3281451

[Ichi's INFINITE]

01:27:450 - add?
01:31:802 - kick add?
01:40:374 - ^
01:41:713 - ^
01:51:959 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3281485 - kick
01:52:762 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3281487- ^ - then - 01:53:030 - add note to 3 kick also


ill stop here , to dizzy to mod more , basicly im not a down user , up user , by brain cant take it
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply