forum

Anime / Osu! Skype Group

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nevitys
Skype Group

Hey! So i made skype chat with few of my friends and we are looking for more members!
I was thinking if some people would want to join to just chill out and chat with us :'D

I am also hosting some multiplayer lobbies once in while so there's also some activities going on in the chat \:D/
We have currently 30 members and chat is being very active so if you are interested in joining,
just add my skype Nevitys or post your skype name here so i can add you in the chat :)

If you join and you have some friends who also likes Anime (He/She doesn't need to play osu!) feel free to invite them aswell :'D
Just try to stay active in the chat and talk once in while if you join, that's pretty much only requirement.
SaigonAlice
skype name: saigonalice1999
name: daniel

add me bitches

PS: not really interested in your little anime group but add me if you want?
Mahogany
ew weebs
-sev
fuck anime
Topic Starter
Nevitys

SaigonAlice wrote:

skype name: saigonalice1999
name: daniel

add me bitches

PS: not really interested in your little anime group but add me if you want?
Added you in skype :) And i can say that chat isn't too much Anime related, we just chill there.

Kaienyuu wrote:

fuck anime
Animes r gud
-sev
absolutely appalling
Topic Starter
Nevitys

Kaienyuu wrote:

absolutely appalling
Why you need to even comment here if you hate animes. I don't have idea if you are just troll or do you just hate if random people make skype group where they invite more people. And i can say that this chat is not just for people to talk about how good some animes were, I made this chat to just to get know other people from osu/anime commynity.

Mahoganytooth wrote:

ew weebs
''Weebs'' said by person with MyLittlePony as profile picture? Wow
ColdTooth

Mate wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

ew weebs
''Weebs'' said by person with MyLittlePony as profile picture? Wow
Alright kids. You can stop insulting each other for what we watch. Disrespectal little whelps...

Also I think this goes under Otaku culture
AutoMedic
Add me on your chinese cartoons group pls

Skype Name: jeromevalenzuela
Name: AutoMedic
Topic Starter
Nevitys

AutoMedic wrote:

Add me on your chinese cartoons group pls

Skype Name: jeromevalenzuela
Name: AutoMedic
Added you in skype :)
bigfeh
I'm just gonna second mahogany's "ew weebs"

and since I don't have an mlp avatar I wanna see your response
Topic Starter
Nevitys

bigfeh wrote:

Like i said earlier, I made this chat to just to get know other people from osu/anime commynity.
If you think that's completely weeaboo, then i think you are just retarted.

I don't know if you imagine that skype chat wheres anime people is place where people talk just about similar animes and
tell to each other that they are kawaaii and talk about just waifu things. If you think i am having chat like that, then you are wrong.

and since we don't have weeaboos like that in our chat, I wanna see your response :P
bigfeh

Mate wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Like i said earlier, I made this chat to just to get know other people from osu/anime commynity.
If you think that's completely weeaboo, then i think you are just retarted.

I don't know if you imagine that skype chat wheres anime people is place where people talk just about similar animes and
tell to each other that they are kawaaii and talk about just waifu things. If you think i am having chat like that, then you are wrong.

and since we don't have weeaboos like that in our chat, I wanna see your response :P
I'm just gonna say that if you're calling someone a retard, you might want to make sure you're spelling it right. Your half-broken English doesn't help either

that and your pseudo-attempt at ending the post in the same manner that I ended mine failed so miserably that, if anything, you're making a retard of yourself
Shohei Ohtani
hahahhahah are you guys really getting fucking mad as shit over fucking childrens cartoons ahahahahahha jesus christ how about you guys do something with your life hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Topic Starter
Nevitys

CDFA wrote:

hahahhahah are you guys really getting fucking mad as shit over fucking childrens cartoons ahahahahahha jesus christ how about you guys do something with your life hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Every forum post has their own trolls, asnwering to those comments doesn't mean that people are ''fucking mad as shit'' :P

And bigfeh, It's just annoying when you make forum post and you get so many off topic spammers (people commenting weeaboos etc.)
And you think my English is little bit half-broken? I can agree, i am from Finland.
Mahogany
bigfeh isn't annoying he's the best poster on the board omg
Aomi

bigfeh wrote:

Your half-broken English doesn't help either
Finland's main language isn't English, as far as I know.
Friendan
I'M A VERY MAD PERSON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ANIME
SUCKS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GET YOUR ANIME OFF OF MY WEBSITE
Aurani

Aomi wrote:

Finland's main language isn't English, as far as I know.
Still no reason to not know a language most consider to be global and beyond the boundaries of a normal one. That goes for EVERY country in the world - and since Finland is right in damn Europe, English is pretty much a must.

Even your English isn't as broken as his, and I'd be damn ashamed if mine was in that state. Knowing English is a part of your general knowledge structure, so you shouldn't focus on how many people DON'T know it, but how many DO know it. It's like saying "well fuck, he's 15, he can't do anything about being illiterate, as most people his age are" - that's just an utterly mongrelic thinking process, right there.
Shohei Ohtani

Mate wrote:

CDFA wrote:

Every forum post has their own trolls, asnwering to those comments doesn't mean that people are ''fucking mad as shit'' :P

And bigfeh, It's just annoying when you make forum post and you get so many off topic spammers (people commenting weeaboos etc.)
And you think my English is little bit half-broken? I can agree, i am from Finland.
nigga u fucking taking this shit so seriously too hahahaha
Trash Boat

CDFA wrote:

nigga u fucking taking this shit so seriously too hahahaha
That's racist, man.
Bweh
Gosh, all I'm seeing here is a person reaching out to the community being shut down by a bunch of people with superiority complexes. I'd move this to Otaku Culture but this is just appalling; I feel like just scolding everyone instead.
B1rd
Yuudachi-kun
Finland is good language
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

Still no reason to not know a language most consider to be global and beyond the boundaries of a normal one. That goes for EVERY country in the world - and since Finland is right in damn Europe, English is pretty much a must.

Even your English isn't as broken as his, and I'd be damn ashamed if mine was in that state. Knowing English is a part of your general knowledge structure, so you shouldn't focus on how many people DON'T know it, but how many DO know it. It's like saying "well fuck, he's 15, he can't do anything about being illiterate, as most people his age are" - that's just an utterly mongrelic thinking process, right there.
Alright then~

I want to speak as good as you someday too, Aurani. ;;
I really do admire your knowledge of the English language,
it makes me realize how much I actually don't know,
but hey, practice makes perfect, and I'll keep improving in the future, I hope.
Aurani

Aomi wrote:

Alright then~

I want to speak as good as you someday too, Aurani. ;;
I really do admire your knowledge of the English language,
it makes me realize how much I actually don't know,
but hey, practice makes perfect, and I'll keep improving in the future, I hope.
You made a fine point.
The first step to improvement is admitting you're not good enough. My English is quite terrible when I compare it to the standards I've set for German or Serbian, but I'm striving for improving it with each passing day.

Still, you can be proud, as your English is definitely leagues away from your average Serb's. Many Serbs are illiterate when it comes to Serbian, let alone the English language.
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

You made a fine point.
The first step to improvement is admitting you're not good enough. My English is quite terrible when I compare it to the standards I've set for German or Serbian, but I'm striving for improving it with each passing day.

Still, you can be proud, as your English is definitely leagues away from your average Serb's. Many Serbs are illiterate when it comes to Serbian, let alone the English language.
aaa thank youu <3
I'll remember those words.
EneT
Now kiss.
SaigonAlice
And make ugly babies
EneT
For some reason I've started making this image inside my head of what Aurani looks like and the image seems to look like a sexual predator.
SaigonAlice

EneT wrote:

For some reason I've started making this image inside my head of what Aurani looks like and the image seems to look like a sexual predator.
nah i bet he looks like kaworu from eva
show more