forum

How to start DT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meli
So i havent played DT much nor osu. Which ar should i start DT to progress to AR 9?
Fatal3ty
Games only once Nomod further improve your accuracy. 89% does not look good. DT with AR9 usually begins # 20k and comes later. :)

Games only times your songs that you have managed to B and A to get at least to S. Learning first time the accuracy and then we'll see. :)
[ yogurt ]

Fatal3ty wrote:

Games only once Nomod further improve your accuracy. 89% does not look good. DT with AR9 usually begins # 20k and comes later. :)

Games only times your songs that you have managed to B and A to get at least to S. Learning first time the accuracy and then we'll see. :)
Excuse me, what?

OP, just play maps that you can play comfortably with good accuracy. Leave DT for when you'll begin to actually get good to prevent yourself from being a masher that's getting A's or B's on ar9dt at 5 digit ranks with terrible, terrible accuracy.

And ar7dt is ar9, if that's what you're asking.
Bauxe
1) Go to song selection
2) Press F1
3) Press D
4) Press 2
5) Choose song

Seriously it doesn't matter when you play DT. Songs can be the exact same difficulty with DT as another song with no mod.
Mahogany

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

Excuse me, what?
His english has never been quite perfect but this is the first time I honestly have no idea wtf he's saying.

OP, I'd recommend you continue to play nomod, and in particular improve your accuracy. There's no reason to start playing DT now.
Fatal3ty
Sorry, English is not my native language. I cant' good english :?
Mahogany
You do your best, man. Most of the time we get what you're saying.
The Gambler
Please work on your acc, it should benefit you more. I've already been destroyed by DT mashing so don't become like I have. (And I still haven't learned 10.3 yet)
pandaBee
Protip: You don't need dt to play ar 9.
Yuudachi-kun
I didn't have a single dt song until rank 6k and I still have a handful of nomods to fc.

No, you don't need it.
Endaris
The best way to play DT is to not play DT until you're very very good and you're starting to run out of challenging maps.
pandaBee

Endaris wrote:

The best way to play DT is to not play DT until you're very very good and you're starting to run out of challenging maps.
Barusamikosu
Keep playing nomod. You can DTHR AR5 or DT AR7 for the same effect, but it really doesn't help much because the hardest part about AR9 are the patterns that you have to read in nomod maps. There are also plenty of AR8.5-8.9 Insanes that you can play while you make the transition.
Bcpwd

dagambler999 wrote:

Please work on your acc, it should benefit you more. I've already been destroyed by DT mashing so don't become like I have. (And I still haven't learned 10.3 yet)
What you don't even have any dt scores at your top ranks O.o Lol just wondering that's all xD
Yuudachi-kun

Bcpwd wrote:

dagambler999 wrote:

What you don't even have any dt scores at your top ranks O.o Lol just wondering that's all xD
He's right.
Barusamikosu

Bcpwd wrote:

dagambler999 wrote:

Maybe he pushed them all out like I did 8-)
Bcpwd
Maybe he Did 8-) . Maybe I will do the same 8-) Maybe :) O.o what am I doing anyway
gregest
I'm so good I even beat PeteX on the map
Barusamikosu

Bcpwd wrote:

Maybe he Did 8-) . Maybe I will do the same 8-) Maybe :) O.o what am I doing anyway
I'll show you my favorite method for pushing out DT plays. This works on really bad acc or combobreak plays.
Yuudachi-kun
If I get 100 243+ pp non dt plays, I can push it out too.
show more