Do you guys have any tips?

Sincerly -Chroma
Friendan
tap more
Yuudachi-kun
I use right arrow key.
ColdTooth
Pretend you're fingering a wet key

Wait... even THAT sounds worse than what I want to say. Shit.
Improv
Just practice more, play higher bpm maps so your dominant figure gets used to the tapping.
But also keep playing lower bpm maps so you don't get into bad habits of going too fast.
Intelli
Ok 3 step guide

Step 1. Click your singletap key

Step 2. Do it again

Step 3. Repeat steps 1 and 2, but faster
Bweh
Practice only using your finger—don't use your wrist or arm.
Also try experimenting with different movements and hand positions, such as flicking your wrist repeatedly or bobbing your entire arm. Find out what speeds you're comfortable with and which ones you struggle with and work your way up over time.

Also, this belongs in Gameplay and Rankings.
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

But I have to use my arm :(
Friendan

Brian OA wrote:

what about triplets?
-Makishima S-
Few words from me:

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiRC80FJbHU

2) My personal preference, while working and listening music, i was trying to tap on table, while doing piano with fingers, somehow i was able to single tap faster with ring figer. For a while now, i am using ring + index for playing and in comparation to middle + index, i have better control over streams and i can single tap faster.

3) Practice, practice and one more time practice. A friend of mine gave me good tip - if you are listening music, tap to rhythm whenever you have chance. But all of this goes into one simple golden rule: play more single tap, practice and get better.
pandaBee
You have to keep your hands and fingers really stiff and tight while jerking your arm up and down in a quick motion. Make sure to lube your keyboard so everything runs smoothly.
buny
There are a few components for single tapping, we can split single tapping up into these components:
> The speed at which your fingers taps the key
> The time it takes for your fingers to "respond" by letting go of the key
> The let-go distance your fingers cover
> Your stamina pool
> The leeway between the tapping and letting go of the key

So you want to improve in these criterias:
> Increasing the actual speed of your fingers
> Decreasing the time your fingers is spent having zero momentum, meaning you let go as fast as you can and hit the keys as soon as you can
> Aiming to minimise the distance between your fingers and your keys
> Efficient usage of your stamina as well as stamina growth

wall of text:
By being more aware of your finger movements until it becomes a habit to take the shortest distance for your fingers to let go, not only would this help improve your speed but also your stamina and your control. If you have more control of your finger movements than you'll probably be a lot more consistent with BPM and you're not wasting energy with needless movements

Having your fingers react a lot faster to the up and down movements will also increase your single tapping capability, as a fast up/down motion is useless if you aren't actually starting that motion as fast as you can. Faster finger movements and slow reaction time inbetween each tap will wear you out a lot faster than moderate finger movements and fast reaction time inbetween each tap.

The biggest factor to any of this is your stamina pool. If your stamina pool is crap then there really isn't any other way to "get better" at streaming until you actually have something to work with. Increasing your stamina pool should be common sense; not anyone with a good stamina pool is good at streaming or tapping or hitting keys, it's how your stamina is allocated and making the most of it. For example, a player with a huge stamina pool could be totally ass at tapping, because his tapping technique consists of a finger motion distance that is double of a mediocre player, so the tapping speed of his motions use a lot more force than the mediocre player.
ZenithPhantasm
I Give Up
Don't think. Push button. Believe.

Or what bunny said.
leepdesu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

slow ass singletapping kappa
Nyxa
Play more singletapping maps

I learned how to single with either finger, and also how to alternate, so whenever a singletapping section comes that's too fast I alternate it, and when I can singletap again I can continue with whichever finger I started with

Be the master of tapping
Sakata_Gintoki
Something nobody mentioned but really everybody should at least TRY is actually repositioning your keyboard and/or hand. I experienced this myself when I just couldn't singletap more than 200 bpm and got really depressed about this. I started rearranging my equipment, like moving my chair closer to the table and putting the keyboard in a certain place where it felt more comfortable.
After several tries the tapping suddenly became much easier and I could singletap way faster than I could ever before, it felt really strange but it worked like magic.
What I'm saying is you might be already able to singletap faster and more consisten but you're holding yourself back by positioning your wrist and finger in a wrong way, at least that is how it was for me. (It's worrth a try!)

Also singletapping gets harder, the harder the cursor movement gets. So if you're not that great at singletapping hard jumps or patterns will completely throw you off and you should practice on easier maps with high bpm first.
The Gambler
As for hardware, maybe Black Switches could work? The spring is stiffer and should help with rebound.

Also, snapping is your friend. If your cursor isn't where the note is, the hitsounds are gonna throw you off when you tap. (I get rekt hard as some high bpm songs have killer OD)

Like Gintoki just said, do some ergo tweaks. Should save your hand in the long run too

Lastly, the build up. Use your Collections grouping to organize the songs you want to improve on.

Then play more.
_entropic
i can single tap like 280 bpm easy. this is the only thing i'm good at.
first i put my hand into a claw shape.
then I hover my hand to about the height of my keyboard so my wrist is straight.
then i just move my hand up and down with my forearm anchored on the table (your hand should look like its vibrating if you do this fast enough).

i use black switches
good for speed, but bad for endurance and accuracy, in my opinion.

even though i have this ability, i prefer alternating as it takes less energy
Yuudachi-kun
It's really hard for me to singletap 280 for extended periods of time, but I try everyday. Have you tried playing reiwai terrorism?
gregest

Kheldragar wrote:

It's really hard for me to singletap 280 for extended periods of time, but I try everyday. Have you tried playing reiwai terrorism?
if you can't singletap something then semi-alternate,booooooooom logic
Yuudachi-kun

CptBlackBird wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

if you can't singletap something then semi-alternate,booooooooom logic
Do you think I can alternate? I can't, and I don't like it; I'd rather build more singletapping speed and stamina. Boom, logic
trebby
gregest

Kheldragar wrote:

Do you think I can alternate? I can't, and I don't like it; I'd rather build more singletapping speed and stamina. Boom, logic
rubberdome is the best for increasing stamina and speed
show more