no u stop mocking mine jerk
add me
Topic Starter
Aeterna_old_1

bigfeh wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

no u stop mocking mine jerk
add me
I'm wanting actual feed back. the Generic "play more." Doesn't help anyone. I'm wanting advice on what i should be playing to get back into things. If your not gonna provide actually constructive feed back, go troll someones elses question.
Yuudachi-kun
Why don't you just play the maps you were playing before until it gets better?
otoed1
OP, Playmore is literally the answer. The only additional info we could give you is to avoid playing maps you are mashing on.
Topic Starter
Aeterna_old_1

Kheldragar wrote:

Playing more is very generic and there are better ways of explaining when it comes to advice on relearning patterns etc, Play more can mean anything from 7+ stars to 1 star, and there are better ways of getting used to complex patterns again then just "play more."
GoldenWolf

Aeterna wrote:

I'm wanting actual feed back. the Generic "play more." Doesn't help anyone. I'm wanting advice on what i should be playing to get back into things. If your not gonna provide actually constructive feed back, go troll someones elses question.
If you think that playing more both won't help you and is just us trolling, then I don't know man, how about you don't ask for help if you don't like the honest answer?

Aeterna wrote:

Playing more is very generic and there are better ways of explaining when it comes to advice on relearning patterns etc, Play more can mean anything from 7+ stars to 1 star, and there are better ways of getting used to complex patterns again then just "play more."
Because we expect you to not be brainded to know what "playing more" means; working your way up starting from map you can read.
bigfeh

Aeterna wrote:

The generic play more is literally your fucking answer. If you want to how to magically read ar13 and become cookiezi, then yeah, sorry, nobody can help you. What should you be playing to get back into things? THINGS is what you should be playing. Wanna learn high AR? Play high AR. Wanna learn low AR? Play low AR. Wanna learn streaming? Play stream maps. Learn how to post? Post more.

As a rule of thumb, every time you have a question that resembles any of the following...

"Best way to ______?"
"How do I get better at ______?"
"How do I learn ______?"
"What do I do to ______?"

...all you have to do is play more ______.
Bauxe
PLAYING MORE IS COMMON SENSE PLEASE JUST USE FUCKING COMMON SENSE 99% OF THREADS POSTED HERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT COMMON SENSE IS HOLY SHIT ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PLAY MORE OSU IS IT THAT HARD
GoldenWolf

Bauxe wrote:

PLAYING MORE IS COMMON SENSE PLEASE JUST USE FUCKING COMMON SENSE 99% OF THREADS POSTED HERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT COMMON SENSE IS HOLY SHIT ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PLAY MORE OSU IS IT THAT HARD
but how do I play more
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

but how do I play more
I don't think I can answer your question with "play more"; please try again.
Nathan
hi im just a bypasser

SPOILER
P L A Y M O R E
Endaris
Stop playing AR9. Or play easy.
Dunno why you're playing 4+ star maps on a regular basis at your rank cause i don't.
Whenever I'm playing one of those maps where AR9 actually makes sense due to density i notice my eyes spacing out and my hand going wild unconsciously and i even though I'm hitting most stuff I know that I'm not in full control.
bigfeh

Endaris wrote:

Dunno why you're playing 4+ star maps on a regular basis at your rank cause i don't.
Whenever I'm playing one of those maps where AR9 actually makes sense due to density i notice my eyes spacing out and my hand going wild unconsciously and i even though I'm hitting most stuff I know that I'm not in full control.
How you got to this rank while not even playing 4 star maps is beyond me

oh no wait, it isn't. 90pp farm, I forget
ZenithPhantasm

Bauxe wrote:

Play more.
7ambda

Aeterna wrote:

Welcome to the gameplay & rankings section, where anyone is an ass to people complaining about personal problems.
ZenithPhantasm

Bauxe wrote:

PLAY THE FUCKING GAME
ithgyu

GoldenWolf wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

but how do I play more
you ask people in G&R
ZenithPhantasm

II Jelli II wrote:

you ask people in G&R
play more
trebby

Bauxe wrote:

Play more.

bigfeh wrote:

Read mroe

GoldenWolf wrote:

Play Moe

otoed1 wrote:

Playmore

bigfeh wrote:

play more

bigfeh wrote:

Post more.

bigfeh wrote:

play more

Bauxe wrote:

PLAYING MORE

Bauxe wrote:

PLAY MORE OSU IS IT THAT HARD

Kheldragar wrote:

"play more"

sukiNathan wrote:

P L A Y M O R E

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

Play more.

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

play more
Play more.
Fatal3ty
Oh god, too much spam. I'll give you prefer the reasonable advice. Game with the right skin that lets you play you good optics is at the second place. Only the right Hitcircle reveals the accuracy, there's different in person. I can not, for example with "Azer" or "WubWoofWolf-skin" to play, because I do not get along it. I take, I can play. And play the maps that you managed to B or A to play on S. Full Combo and good accuracy, it says more than just C fit. And do not overdo it. Games only times the AR8 maps by. :D

You have to improve "Hit Accuracy" in any case. Please check on your profile, then you know it. Until a few days I was about to 91% and have been corrected me. Only good accuracy and high combo is counted more .. :)
pandaBee
If ~5.49 maps are too hard for you to read, try reading maps that are easier. I know that 5* and below might feel too slow for you, but give it a shot, maybe it will help.
Illkryn
gamma
gregest

B-] wrote:

gamma
Bauxe
Is drum drum on vacation?
-sev
Play less
Karuta-_old_1
seriously please play something easier for your rank

I am not saying you can't but playing easier song is better than retrying them, or just mashing through them
Endaris

bigfeh wrote:

Endaris wrote:

How you got to this rank while not even playing 4 star maps is beyond me

oh no wait, it isn't. 90pp farm, I forget
How you got this rank with having only 31 Scores with S or SS is beyond me
Oh wait, you spammed them all the way through and aren't playing a consistent star spread with huge variety like I am.
Cool story, bro.
PS: I define 4 stars from 4.00-4.99; not like the client with 3.50-4.49
bigfeh

Endaris wrote:

How you got this rank with having only 31 Scores with S or SS is beyond me
Oh wait, you spammed them all the way through and aren't playing a consistent star spread with huge variety like I am.
Cool story, bro.
PS: I define 4 stars from 4.00-4.99; not like the client with 3.50-4.49
Oh, right. That range explains a lot

And I've already mentioned that I don't give a fuck about my rank, hence the lack of willpower to fc shit
Endaris
Yea, it's obvious that you don't and you could probably easily get to 30k in no time.
Just wanted to point out that I think my rank is completely normal for what I'm playing and that it isn't for OP who doesnt seem to play anything below 4.0star/AR9 and has worse acc than Khel.
And reading gets harder with lower AR and higher density -> good reading develops through dense-mapped AR8 or Easymode
Nyxa
Play more maps with EZ and FL
Volcanism
You could try looking at each circle individually and making sure you're going to hit them, instead of assuming you'll hit them just because you know they're there.
Bengon

Aeterna wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Play more Big Black and you'll definitely git gud OP ;)

But no really just work on getting consistent Accuracy over shit FC plays. I used to do the same and now I jumped from 92% Avg accuracy to like 97% and I play 50% better than before.
Infevo
spam skystar maps with ez mod to restore reading skills and get master at it.

Bengon wrote:

But the track is making my ears bleed =( and so does the map with my eyes...

Tess wrote:

Play more maps with EZ and FL

FL doesn't help much with reading other than follow point reads. FL is great though if you like becomming epileptic.
ZenithPhantasm

Bengon wrote:

But no really just work on getting consistent Accuracy over shit FC plays. I used to do the same and now I jumped from 92% Avg accuracy to like 97% and I play 50% better than before.
This and I wish I was the cat in your avatar
Bengon

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I wish I was the cat in your avatar
SPOILER

b-baka

thelewa wrote:

Add this to accuracy as an easy way to practice: If you have really bad accuracy then just try to really look at the approach circles and really try to get acc that is above 97%, increase this minimum accuracy once you get better at it, capping out at 99%. Going for SS is useless for your general accuracy if you use a billion tries for it, so it's not worth the effort. Eventually something will click into place and accuracy will get easier.
Really good advice on getting better Accuracy here. Your Acc OP from your profile is like 90% so try getting 91% Acc or higher on songs you play and slowly work your way up. Once you get to 91% go for 92%, etc.
Insyni
Play more things you can get A-S rank on? If you are playing other things then your reading will probably get worse.

Also try to stick to the AR you are trying to read.
-Makishima S-
Why just don't play whatever you want and progress?
Why the fuck everyone search for golden hits how to click circles?

Best golden rule for almost every question "How i become a cookiezi" is PLAY MORE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.
And you still will not surrpass a God.

Just play.
beldaran

CptBlackBird wrote:

B-] wrote:

gamma
Actually tried to move the slider on that for some reason. thx.

But yeah "play more" is really the best answer. Use a nice skin that lets you see the hit circles better. I know for me once I hit around 70k~ rank I figured out I could make the hit sounds louder. Might give that a shot to help with rhythm as well. Take it slow. Don't rush. Play some easier maps to get back into the groove of things.
show more