forum

Welcome my Dolls

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Voodoo Girl
Hello my little precious dolls.Now that you are reading this you can’t stop…or you will be my slave...
How are you on this fine day? I’m doing lovely. Thank you for not asking asshole.

I’ve been playing for osu! I think for about a month now. Originally I was pretty horrible, but now I can play almost all the songs on Normal. I didn’t play that much at the beginning, because I was doing state tests and whether I passed them or not would determine if I could transition to highschool. But I’m a pretty smart kid(school-wise except fitness related subjects though, I’m a complete retard in life sense), and got high scores. Not that this specifically matters or anything. I just want an excuse you little ....
But now that school is about to end I will be on the site and game too much. Lol! X3 :lol:

I wish to be a software engineer when I grow up, so I can’t tell you how excited I was when I saw you could create your own maps. I will probably make maps more on Kpop related songs. There isn’t much Kpop on osu! :?:

I know that there is a wiki and videos on YouTube pertaining to making beatmaps, but if there are any profiles on osu! that also contain valuable information on beatmapping please PM it to me. :)

Name: Voodoo Girl

Nickname: But, call me Voodoo or Voo. Or Girl.

Race: I’m like Cocoa. Brown, but with a splash of milk and some sugar too. African American

Time Zone: Central

Personality Type: INTP(Briggs Myers Test)- Introverted; Intuitive; Thinking; Perceiving. They also have the highest rates of becoming a smoke and/or sex addict. :3
Hobbies: Learning to play guitar and music theory, sleeping, eating, listening to music, school, gaming, and making perverted jokes

Talents: writing(or so I like to think), sleeping, procrastinating and becoming distracted, and maybe beatmapping some day, and spouting burgers from their butt

I also tend to curse a lot, but I know it’s a rule, so I mean…I’ll chill it. Maybe Satan could help me with the problem or something…. Hmm..*knits tunnel to hell*
I look forward to communicating with the entire lot of you and learning any vital information from y’all. Which you can PM to me about.
FuZ
Hey,

Nice intro Voo, welcome to the forums
Mahogany

Voodoo Girl wrote:

I’m a complete retard in life sense
You and I both. I think we could be friends.
EneT
Welcome to the forums, I look forward to seeing what you do in this community

Voodoo Girl wrote:

I also tend to curse a lot, but I know it’s a rule, so I mean…I’ll chill it. Maybe Satan could help me with the problem or something…. Hmm..*knits tunnel to hell*
dw, I swear a lot too
Hikona
Hello Welcome to the forums Girl o/
Topic Starter
Voodoo Girl
@Fuz Hello and thank you!

@CuteCircleAvi Hi!!!

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Voodoo Girl wrote:

I’m a complete retard in life sense
You and I both. I think we could be friends.
Yesh....I like that! : :lol:

EneT wrote:

Welcome to the forums, I look forward to seeing what you do in this community

Voodoo Girl wrote:

dw, I swear a lot too

I'm not too familiar with that abbreviation, but you are either saying I'm your wife due to common trait or telling me not to worry. :shock:
EneT
telling you not to worry
Nuolong
You're scary

Welcome, by the way 8-)

Please don't use Voodoo on me you scary KPOP smart witch :0
Wind_14
welcome to the forum.....
BTW i think you can't curse me, since i just an arrow...
troke
WElcome voo
honey
Welcome to the forums o/
Zuune
Quite an intro you've written~

Welcome. c:
Railey2
the question remains.. is voodo really a grill or is that just a nickname? Maybe we are all getting deceived and never know until that one legend day when our dreams and hopes crumble to dust, like pancakes that weren't given the right care.

Nice intro nevertheless, interesting read. I am also IN(S)TP. I always say the P stands for Procrastinator. Welcome to the club of the doomed. You better enjoy your stay here, because you'll never leave.
Cerulean Veyron
Ehhh... Hi, Welcome~

Waow, i'm also planning to map more Kpop related maps lol ;p
You can't prove me wrong with my avatar lmao
Topic Starter
Voodoo Girl

NolanM wrote:

You're scary

Welcome, by the way 8-)

Please don't use Voodoo on me you scary KPOP smart witch :0
Omg thank you! I found someone my age on here. :lol: I also love the iridescent bow on your avatar by the way. I will friend you for sure. :3

Wind_14 wrote:

welcome to the forum.....
BTW i think you can't curse me, since i just an arrow...
Just because you're an arrow makes me want to curse you out for sure. You dumbass! BWAAHAHAHA.

Oh and thank you!

-Troke- wrote:

WElcome voo
Welcome troke. Why on earth does your user make me think of Reptilia by the Strokes?

Drake wrote:

Welcome to the forums o/
Drake is that you? I thought you were supposed to be on tour right now?

I love your avatar though. Good choice for trying to be in disguise.

Zuune wrote:

Quite an intro you've written~

Welcome. c:
Well thank you Doll. c:

Railey2 wrote:

the question remains.. is voodo really a grill or is that just a nickname? Maybe we are all getting deceived and never know until that one legend day when our dreams and hopes crumble to dust, like pancakes that weren't given the right care.

Nice intro nevertheless, interesting read. I am also IN(S)TP. I always say the P stands for Procrastinator. Welcome to the club of the doomed. You better enjoy your stay here, because you'll never leave.
Nah, I'm really just a human girl. The thing in my avatar is just one of my creations!!! Well, not in an art sense. You should be worry if I'm evil or I'm just playing and really am just a harmless doctor.

Yesh!!!! A sista! Maybe if I talk to you more we can figure out if your an ISTP or an INTP. Either way your a sista after that post.

Gray Veyron wrote:

Ehhh... Hi, Welcome~

Waow, i'm also planning to map more Kpop related maps lol ;p
You can't prove me wrong with my avatar lmao
AWESOME! I WILL DEFINITELY GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU! Have you made maps before? I'm going to watch tutorials after, my online schooling.
Railey2
s-sister power!

I am both. MBTI is an extremely flexible model. Since every category has its affiliated sub-categories, and the sub-counterparts (subcategories come in pairs a well) are not mutually exclusive, I can in fact be both :3

The test I did had the usual 8 categories (I/E S/N T/F P/J) and then 4 sub-categories for each of the 8, making 16 sub-category pairs. In the S/N category, I happened to be pretty much in the middle. It also wasn't an internet-test, so I am pretty confident in its accuracy.
Topic Starter
Voodoo Girl
Yeah, they are both really similar. Due to only have the second letter(N and S) being different.

I got INTJ once.

Maybe I'll take it again and see what happens. Or I could possibly just be incredibly N, so it may be harder for me to get another result.
-ryusakihatsue-
welcome~
lol i forgot my personality -w-
Topic Starter
Voodoo Girl
What is it?
EneT
Wtf, did this just randomly become the thread to tell your personality type? I'm ENTP-A
balldoowell
Hey buddy I added you. Lets hang out sometime.