fruitcore is dead is dead
[boss]I also went added and added a BUNCH of soft sample sets to similar sections!
- honestly this bg just looks pretty bad, the img quality is kinda low and there are these black bars which just kinda force it to be 4:3 or something uhhhh i strongly advise getting a better bg
- 00:00:439 (1,1,1) - you should lower the volume on these sliderends since they're pretty much filler notes LOL I put the inherit points on the slider ends and forgot the reduce the volume THANKS!
- 00:02:250 (4) - i'd place this at 256;285 since it's basically the exact same rhythm/intensity as 00:01:571 (1,2) - (even though there's one less repeat, it still is the same rhythm) I get your point! Althought there IS a pitch difference and I'm actually mapping pitch-vertical height so I'll try to compromise!
- 00:04:061 (3,4) - i believe these two are slightly mistimed, (3) should be at 00:04:118 (3) - and (4) should be at 00:04:627 (4) - GOOD POINT and DONE!
- 00:10:109 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - this looks pretty ugly and seems a bit weird to play because of the shape, i'd just try to at least make the stream look nicer It's meant to be like that because I'm following the drums far too precisely in this opening segment so now I made it uglier to make more SENSE
- 00:18:443 (8,9,1) - i'd probably swap (9) and (1)'s positions because the stream flows directly into (1) instead of (9) and it just felt really hard to play/read Turned them into a triple, I needed an excuse and it's been given orz
- 00:18:998 (4,5,6,7,1) - pls no zigzag You know that wont work so easily :eyes:
- 00:30:554 (1,1) - i'd rather stack these two for clarity I dont see how to do that
- 01:05:217 (1,2,3,4) - missing a note here? i can hear it at 50%
- 01:09:106 (2,3,4) - ^
- 01:15:884 (1,2,3,4) - ^
This section isn't really mapped to everything, that'd ruin the horror factor imo, I've tried and it feels out of place. I'm just mapping sounds and movements for that factor only in this section
- 01:21:439 (2,3,4) - i think you'll have to manually stack this since it just looks pretty bad in-game Gotcha!
- 01:26:550 (1,2,3,1) - i don't think the rhythm warrants this kind of diff spike, at least the other fullscreen jumps were back-and-forth so it was easier, these ones are just uhhh way too hard While I disagree with the back and forth notion, I do agree these are harder than some other jumps that should be harder than this so DONE
- 02:03:439 (1,2) - soft hitsounds for these?
- 02:06:995 (6,7) - ^ Both DONE!
i'm definitely not a good 9.1* modder