forum

Hold or Break

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
The game rule is simple.

You must type a paragraph as long as possible while holding your breath.
But if you run out of breath or making any typos during typing, you must stop at that part and post it here.

Started by me:

I don't know how long I could hold my breath but I think I'm running out of it because I can't hold much any longer. Why? Because you can't hold a breth
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm currently on my phone. I might try this later when I get home and fire up my compute
-ryusakihatsue-
Well I'm on my com and I'm sorta bored, that's why I'm looking around the FG forums, I don't really know what to do now, anyone got any good ideas? gah
Vialle
I just have my crush shipped with an MLG my heart hurts so much. I dont know whether i should find a new crush or just deal with this thing. I am very attacked right now i will appreciate any help-

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
It's kinda difficult seeing everybody here posting they're own short paragraphs and make
olivia272
I am glad that nobody is here to see this idiocy that I am doing right now. I am a very experienced swimmer and diver though, so I can hold my breath for a very long time. It is just a matter of patience and ataraxia. I don't know what to write about though, should I write a book?

No, poetry is it. Nay, I really don't know. This is taking a while. This is boring.

I quit. Tch.
silmarilen

O2MasterFX wrote:

It's kinda difficult seeing everybody here posting they're own short paragraphs and make
you were supposed to stop when you made a typo aswell, although i don't think typing "they're" instead of their can be considered a typo instead of just fucking the english language up. Now let's see how much longer i can hold out before my lungs start to break. I think im at my limit now.
Conor
Blanc Kisaragi
i am writing this because i'm writing
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Well, I'm home. Let's see how far I can get on my computer. I expect to get a longer statement on a keyboard since I'm a noob when it comes to typing on a phone. On another note, maybe I should spam forum games again, for old time's sake?
chaee
wtf is this wtf is this wtf is this wtf is this wtf is this i'm going to die holy shit please make it stop i cant breathe mom are you there brb going to the afterlife fuck is this how i want to die NO
Renevant
im going to regret doing this. It isnt that bad, Help me. Plesaew
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
There's something must be going one here, I don't know what trigger it but it seems fun. Then, I wanna try this game. But I couldn't hold it anymore because I hate my life... can I breaths
Serraionga
the things they come up with these days. back in my day when I was 60 I started doing threads about ponies marshmallows and oteh
In_Disarray
Well, it would appear that Olivia claims to have the higher ground in this little competition we have going on here, but I in fact have just as much, if not more skill in my pursuit of impressing strangers with useless skills such as becoming a professional player at Osu! I swear, one of these days I’m going to S rank image material, you can count on that. In addition to this I also have the ability to, okay what am I even on about, I think I’m hallucinating, I’m, losing it, HELP ME ONEGAI

I’VE MADE A BAD CHOICE CAPT’N

(thanks for the inspiration livie)
FillinFaye
I will kill you if I-

I AM BAD AT THIS
Conor
FillinFaye
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
Conor
Serraionga
OBJECTION OBJECTION OBJCE

WHY DO I EVEN TRY WITH THIS WORD
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
Your fault.
GOING TO BE GOING TO BED GOING TO BED GOINT G
Serraionga
The race begins tomorrow and here I am, waiting for my friends to end their homework. Penguins should NOT be allowed to play the guitar in public. Not only it's bad for our mental health, it also lesda
FlyingNeko
Alice wwas begfinning to get very tired of stiting by her sister on the bank, and of havig jothijngto do once or twice she had pepeed int o the book her sister was reading. gbbuyht it had no pcitures or cojnverstatiojs in it ' and what it rthe use of a oo

Here the first few words of Alice in Wonderland, enjoy
Conor
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
Nice job for reminding him, but sadly he's using Alice In Wonderland's language, so I can't do anything about it...

I'm also following the rules lel.
FlyingNeko
Ohoh, so that's how that's quite hard. Here, again:

Alice wa dagni

ok enough
FlyingNeko
I will not stand for this. Again

Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, 'and what is the use of a nook

D:<
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
Oh... poor neko, this is why I should probably close the topic but nah... other people may enjoy it. I don' t
FlyingNeko
Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, vbut it had

So hard
Serraionga
You shouldn't close it, as it mya
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
Once upon a time, there was a happy famm
chaee
Long ago forum games was fun for chaee. Then, everything changed when Conor left.
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
He was sent to the 1987 where he must safe a woman who was his mother when she was young. He's there to protect her from termnator that hunted her down...