forum

[duplicate] Different ranking graphs (Accuracy/Combo)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Yauxo
I really hope this hasnt been requested already, I couldnt find anything while searching

Basically, I think that the ranking graph we have right now is kinda ... well, I dont have any use for it. Not too sure if other people use it, but I dont think that it's an all-important thing to have. So I thought about what other graphs there could be that would make more sense to have.

Accuracy Graph

Well, you should all know that the acc when playing goes down upon hitting a 100/50/X and up when hitting a 300 (since for whatever reason we use it this way. Not like using the whole map as an indicator on what your acc is would be better, nono)
That's what the graph would show. That way you'd see how good/bad your acc was during the map.

(example of a ~95% play)

Combo Graph (also: t/136393)

Kinda to how the Taiko graph works, but resets completely upon missing. Just like your combo.

(example with 3 misses)

... additionally you could also add that hit-meter from the Target Practice and put it in there, but that's a different thing.
Bara-
Combo t/136393
Topic Starter
Yauxo

baraatje123 wrote:

Combo t/136393
Good thing I cant find the most simplistic title in the search I did. Added to op
If someone wants to tag that as a duplicate, I'd post/add my idea of the acc graph in the other thread.
Oinari-sama
Mentioned in t/307990