forum

Learn to play Insane!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Exeturion
Hello :)
First my englisch is bad! XD
Sooo my problem is i have problems with the difficult Insane! Hard is to easy.
But Insane it's very hard. Is there a Trick to learn it ?
Or can you give me tipps?

Leon :)
otoed1
Currently, I wouldn't say you have mastered hards to begin with. You may feel that they are easy to aim on, but your goal whilst playing is to obtain a full combo coupled with high accuracy. Most of your top plays consist of low accuracy (around 95%). You should be shooting for 98-99%. In the case of playing insanes, if you look at the star rating you can better judge the difficulty of a map. Insanes vary a lot in difficulty and you should look for the easier ones to start with.
pandaBee
This thread again.
Play more.
Go up by star increments, not named difficulties.
trebby
playmoreplaymoreplaymoreplaymoreitstheonlywaytoimroveplaymoreplaymoreplaymorethereisnotrickplaymoreplaymoreplaymore
Yuudachi-kun

CuboidBeats wrote:

playmoreplaymoreplaymoreplaymoreitstheonlywaytoimroveplaymoreplaymoreplaymorethereisnotrickplaymoreplaymoreplaymore
Play more insane won't help you if you need to play normals/hards.
otoed1

Kheldragar wrote:

CuboidBeats wrote:

Untrue, I skipped easys and only played hards for around 5k plays. Additionally, I never s'd any hard song, I don't think I even fc'd many of them. I kinda just skipped my way to 4 star insanes.
ZenithPhantasm

CuboidBeats wrote:

[ yogurt ]

Kheldragar wrote:

Uhhh, yes it will.
jasian

Kheldragar wrote:

That's like saying running 200m won't help you get faster at 100m.
Endaris

litejason wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

That's like saying running 200m won't help you get faster at 100m.
that analogy sucks, it's like playing a 1minute 2 star map and a 2minute 2 star map. no real difference

the difference between normal/hard/insane is more like practising rollerskating to prepare for ice-skating later on.
sure you'll eventually learn ice-skating if you start it without any preparation but you will fall harder and have much more problems than someone who practised with rollerskates before.
Yuudachi-kun

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Uhhh, yes it will.
Bring me an absolute beginner and have them play 5 star insanes for a month and tell me how they're doing.
show more