forum

Looking for clean skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MeliodasTaizai
I'm looking for a clean skin with or without numbers, i dont want things that are unneccessary in them for example; stars in hit circles etc. I'm too lazy to find one and bad at skinning. Thankksszzz ;]
Fleuret
Mixed feelings about helping someone who's too lazy to even help themselves ;/
Topic Starter
MeliodasTaizai

MeliodasTaizai wrote:

I'm looking for a clean skin with or without numbers, i dont want things that are unneccessary in them for example; stars in hit circles etc. I'm too lazy to find one and bad at skinning. Thankksszzz ;]
Well you know i've been searching for a decent skin that i'd like for the past week but i gave up =p.
KanoSet

Fleuret wrote:

Mixed feelings about helping someone who's too lazy to even help themselves ;/
+1
anyways i like to play with something like this Mizuiro Megami
---QUANTUM---
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7br4813xlvig ... 3.osk?dl=0

This is Fatal3ty's skin, its clear and stuff. (no numbers)
Fatal3ty

---QUANTUM--- wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7br4813xlvigsf/Fatal3ty%20Skin%201.3.osk?dl=0

This is Fatal3ty's skin, its clear and stuff. (no numbers)
Is old, actually is 1.4 (added CTB and Mania)

I will update with my Signatur. I forgot. Thanks :)

Alternative:
t/300001

How to make your own Skin: Skinning Tutorial
Mahogany
You could try my mixed skin if you'd like. It's on my userpage if you care.
-ryusakihatsue-
no idea what is considered to be clean oops
FrozenAim
Try WWW's skin ;)
Fatal3ty

Mahoganytooth wrote:

You could try my mixed skin if you'd like. It's on my userpage if you care.
I see your skin, this is not clear Skin. Normal Skin with japanese Numbers and animated HP-Bar... :)
Mahogany
The HP bar is my one guilty pleasure, could just delete it for a better skin :P

Japanese numbers don't distract me like normal numbers but help me read better than dots or blank circles. You should try it! It's not just for looks.
KanoSet

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

no idea what is considered to be clean oops
actually your second skin considered clean to me :)
Fatal3ty

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Japanese numbers don't distract me like normal numbers but help me read better than dots or blank circles. You should try it! It's not just for looks.
Japanese number, normal number or any different symbols distract me too much that I do miss more often. Circle it must all look the same so blank or the point stand on it. What else I can not play. I've tried different skins. My favorite is the blank circle. :D

It is different for every person, whether it copes better, are entirely individual. Try and is good. ;)
OsuMe65
Such argument. Not needed.
Mahogany

Fatal3ty wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Japanese number, normal number or any different symbols distract me too much that I do miss more often. Circle it must all look the same so blank or the point stand on it. What else I can not play. I've tried different skins. My favorite is the blank circle. :D

It is different for every person, whether it copes better, are entirely individual. Try and is good. ;)
I loved blank hitcircles a while ago but it made it impossible to accurately read rapid successions of 1/4th sliders :/
Choilicious
you can try my rwby skin its pretty clean