forum

acc always decrease

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zero_99
Hmm.Actualy my OSU!MANIA accuracy is 98%
2 weeks ago,my accruracy rate has been decling.
What is going on
can you help me?
:)
drum drum
Moved to the osu!mania subforum
Barusamikosu
You're submitting plays worth a lot of PP (for your rank) with low accuracy. If you want to maintain/increase your accuracy, try to improve those old scores, while being cautious about future scores that you submit.
xch00F
accuracy is for nerds
Mahogany

Choofers wrote:

accuracy is for nerds
Good thing we're all nerds
Bobbias
farm pp, disregard accuracy
Barusamikosu

Choofers wrote:

accuracy is for nerds
I'm okay with this.

Bobbias wrote:

Please don't do this.
Yuudachi-kun
You'll end up like the mania version of me if you do.
Bobbias

Barusamikosu wrote:

Choofers wrote:

accuracy is for nerds
I'm okay with this.

Bobbias wrote:

Please don't do this.
Why not? Accuracy is completely meaningless, and the amount of PP you can farm is limited by your skill. To truly 'farm' PP you need to continually improve at the game.
Barusamikosu

Bobbias wrote:

Why not? Accuracy is completely meaningless, and the amount of PP you can farm is limited by your skill. To truly 'farm' PP you need to continually improve at the game.
To start, I'm not a mania player, so I probably shouldn't even be here.

Accuracy is rewarded with a higher payout of PP. Settling for bad accuracy not only limits your potential PP, but your ability in the long run. Reading and finger control are both important skills worth developing and are rewarded greatly. You can still improve while keeping high standards for accuracy.

tl;dr: think about your improvement in the long run, not just getting peppy points quickly
Cuppp
Here's a guide on how to improve accuracy, get lots of PP, become better and all that good stuff:

Step 1: Play the game.
This might seem impossible for some people at first, but try it out.

Step 2: Play the game.
Now this might not be obvious, but it is necessary in your quest to become the best.

Step 3: Play the game.
Alright I think it's all summed up with this step.
Tornspirit

Barusamikosu wrote:

Bobbias wrote:

To start, I'm not a mania player, so I probably shouldn't even be here.

Accuracy is rewarded with a higher payout of PP. Settling for bad accuracy not only limits your potential PP, but your ability in the long run. Reading and finger control are both important skills worth developing and are rewarded greatly. You can still improve while keeping high standards for accuracy.

tl;dr: think about your improvement in the long run, not just getting peppy points quickly
The standard percentage of accuracy required for mania is lower than in standard, so we get people who come in, get an average of 98% and go like 'wtf my accuracy is so bad' or think 95-96% is a bad accuracy when really, it's not. My accuracy is below 95% and that's perfectly fine because of the difficulty of what I've been playing.
Barusamikosu

Tornspirit wrote:

The standard percentage of accuracy required for mania is lower than in standard, so we get people who come in, get an average of 98% and go like 'wtf my accuracy is so bad' or think 95-96% is a bad accuracy when really, it's not. My accuracy is below 95% and that's perfectly fine because of the difficulty of what I've been playing.
I don't know much about mania at all so I'm not too sure how much of an impact accuracy has on PP gain. To be honest I only posted in this thread because the OP posted in G&R before it got moved to the mania forum.

Well, anyway, thank you for the insight. I'm not in a position to give mania advice so I'll abandon thread now.

Good luck, OP.
Akihiro

Cuppp wrote:

Here's a guide on how to improve accuracy, get lots of PP, become better and all that good stuff:

Step 1: Play the game.
This might seem impossible for some people at first, but try it out.

Step 2: Play the game.
Now this might not be obvious, but it is necessary in your quest to become the best.

Step 3: Play the game.
Alright I think it's all summed up with this step.