forum

[duplicate] Something new to add to Hidden mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Crystallize
Well, it is allready known that people are playing more and more the Hidden mode , even with combinations like HDHR or HDDT.
These test your speed,reaction and stamina ,and other skills, but i say it can get more difficult.

Well,let's get to the subject. I thought of something that will test like 10% of your memory of the song,and some accurate movements: Hidden sliders or/and hidden slider balls. For example , when you use HDDT , the rhythm changes drasticaly, so what if you would have to remember it ?
Like Image Material, you all know those slow sliders, but with DT it will be interesting to play it with an invisible slider ball.

Some people might refuse to have this added to the Current hidden mode, so it would have to be a second mode : Full Hidden.
Well, i hope you like my ideea.
Full Tablet
You don't really need to see the sliderball to play sliders. All you need to see is the slider-end, the slider ticks (for long sliders that have SV changes, most sliders are intuitive even without those), and the repeat arrows (if there is any).
Bara-
Dear no
This'll be terrible
There is no way to determine speed of sliders this way
lit120
i won't be able to read the sliders properly if this one approved
Topic Starter
Crystallize
That's why i said that it can be made another mode.
And this is not supposed to be played on first try, you have to see them nomod first.
Bara-
But it doesn't change anything
Just skin it to be that way
Seijiro

baraatje123 wrote:

Just skin it to be that way
This is what I thought when I read the first post. Just put transparent slider ball images in your skn and you're good to go
xasuma
Yeah.. Ive seen skins like this.
Not the best idea really. imo
alxnr
So, you think the OP should have requested a skin instead?
Oinari-sama
Sort of covered in t/116420. Though only part of the slider disappear just in time (depend on length),imo it's a much better idea.

Feel free to post your ideas there if you with to carry on.