forum

[resolved] Global 300 graphic turn off

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
siv
Hey there ppy, developers!

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I didn't want to bother anybody in particular as I'm not sure who deals with this exactly. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a feature whereby you can turn off the graphic that appears after you get a 300 hit on a note/slider. I know there are many many skins that simply have this graphic deleted from them, or left blank rather.. but I would definitely use more different skins that appear with particular songs if I could permanently and globally turn off the graphic. I don't know how hard this would be, or if it's even possible.

I absolutely love the game, and want to thank you guys all so much.

Cheers,
Kevin (siv)
Topic Starter
siv
Also a global option for disable particular song skins would be cool. That might already be there.. I may just be an idiot.
Topic Starter
siv
http://puu.sh/gJD8u/98672bb3b5.jpg

yeah as it turns out I'm just an idiot haha
- Marco -

siv wrote:

Also a global option for disable particular song skins would be cool. That might already be there.. I may just be an idiot.
Bara-
Just skin it to be transparent
Also, please don't double/triple post
Just edit your old post (unless it's a bump)
GhostFrog
Something more complicated that I've always thought would be nice is the ability to use parts of skins without having to make a separate skin - use the cursor from one skin, the hit circles from another, the hit sounds from a third, etc. It would make this request trivial because you could just use the hit bursts you're used to (with the hit-300 skinned out) along with the components you want to try out from another skin. It would be much more difficult to implement though.
Flanster

GhostFrog wrote:

Something more complicated that I've always thought would be nice is the ability to use parts of skins without having to make a separate skin - use the cursor from one skin, the hit circles from another, the hit sounds from a third, etc. It would make this request trivial because you could just use the hit bursts you're used to (with the hit-300 skinned out) along with the components you want to try out from another skin. It would be much more difficult to implement though.
When you think about it, you would put just as much effort in setting these elements as making a seperate skin configuration.
Oinari-sama
@OP: Choose a skin of your liking as your own "default", then replace the 300s with a transparent 1x1px as you've probably found out in some tutorials. Choosing the "Ignore all beatmap skins" like other pointed out will mean that your own "default" is used everytime.

Alternatively, you can disable individual map skins after the song is loaded. Hover your cursor down after pausing the song gives extra menu ;)

GhostFrog wrote:

I think you'll be interested in t/203338 & t/109336