forum

[invalid] Make Osu! work with play/pause and next previous song keys

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Stek-ek
Hi!

My keyboard has three keys with a play/pause, previous and next song symbols on them. I tried to pause the Osu! music then I was at the start screen and it did not do anything, I tried the jump to previous song and the jump to next song keys and they did not do anything either. If it is possible to detect then this keys is pressed and pause the music/ jump to another song I think this should be added. Then I use Osu! as a music player it sometimes irritates me a little first moving the mouse to make cursor and the controls to show up and hen move it back to the controls and clicking, this would make it possible to do this with one press on my keyboard.

I don't know about if this is possible, but it would be cool if this could work even when Osu! is not the window in focus (if not another program already uses this keys).

I just began to write that I cant find any keys for this but I just did (z,x,c,v) but its more clear with keys with the symbols on them and this don't work outside Osu!
Idea about a new keyboard that I got from the line above:
SPOILER
How about a keyboard that has small displays on every key so if you for example input settings on your computer to use keyboard settings from country Y instead of X the keys on the keyboard will change too look like a standard keyboard from country Y. Then I spoke to someone in the USA once we found out that some symbols that I find to the left side of my keyboard is to her right or vice versa. Programs could use the small displays to show a little symbol beside the normal to show that in this program does this key something special, like adding play/pause symblos besides x and c while at Osu! start screen.

Warning: Large keyboad image if you are interested to compare layout:
Bauxe
osu! is not made to be a music player. You have plenty of options for that.

As such, I don't see this ever happening.
Oinari-sama
Been rejected a million times...