forum

Noisysundae - Her name is Cindy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
yugijedi

BeatofIke wrote:

My goodness CB. He's a new mapper lol. Be easy with him. He is still learning the process, so no need to overdo it. One step at a time. Don't get me wrong, you did the right thing and the bubble pop is valid.

Anyways yugijedi, don't expect a instant nomination as a new mapper (unless you're like a few talented mappers like RLC, which is quite rare). Remapping your first few maps is common for newer mappers so don't feel disappointed. Just remember to have fun mapping and have fun learning the process as well. Also, considering that this is a marathon map (which I don't recommend for newer mappers to aim for nomination), changes are you will need to remap a lot of times. This is just my opinion though and this is what I've learned from experience and observations.
Thank you Ike you brought my fun in mapping back to it's equilibrium. I know that I'm a new mapper and I shouldn't aim for the nominations of marathons, but I just love to make insanes and extras and if they're comfortable to play (for most highs, I asked much for testplays and nearly all liked this map), the map cannot be that bad. I noticed that I have to remap some parts, because of my lack in experience, but some suggestion are not helpful, the are just killing the spirit of my map, they are destroying something I spent much time one, something which is not random at all.

cb, I will start remapping tomorrow, thank you both~
Ciyus Miapah
i told you :/

looks you're gonna remapping this
pm me if you done okay (since i like this song) :3

lol title name is wrong, changed it to His name is Fort
/me runs

edit:
be careful for your map, since CB watching this map (he like a sniper) haha
Topic Starter
yugijedi
No I won't remap THIS
I will remap something
Cherry Blossom

BeatofIke wrote:

My goodness CB. He's a new mapper lol. Be easy with him. He is still learning the process, so no need to overdo it. One step at a time. Don't get me wrong, you did the right thing and the bubble pop is valid.
Awh yeah, you're right ;w;
I'm sorry if I was too serious and mean.
meii18
CB you can tell to him to get more mods to improve the quality of the map :3
Topic Starter
yugijedi

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

I checked the map and I totally agree with you CB. I saw some sliders which I don't like so much and I dislike some placement of the streams because those looks weird and I feel the movement of the cursor looks desoriented. My suggestion to mapper is to get some mods on patterns,blankets,stream placements,hitsounding and rhythms before bubble to improve the quality of the mapset to be ranked.
are you serious, blanketing? on a diff like this..? You cannot learn blanketing you can just do it, but I think at that diff I don't need much blankets.
You can help me with my blankets, considered that they should be blankets, just link the bad ones.
About the thing with the mods, I'll probably get some mods, but I think I know how to improve the "quality" of a map now, like BNs or QATs want it, so I can do most of it myself.
meii18
Sorry for I mentioned the blankets because I guess I saw some blankets there ;w;
Topic Starter
yugijedi

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Sorry for I mentioned the blankets because I guess I saw some blankets there ;w;
Np! I just think I made no mistake at blanketing :?
Topic Starter
yugijedi
ok let's get started

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Hello, this map clearly lacks of quality.
Default volume is too loud and it sounds really odd to use default Normal hitsound for this kind of map, especially on the stream part. Poor Hitsounding and I really recommend you to add more improvements on them. At least, decrease the volume.
Well, let's talk about the playability of the map. Many patterns look untidy, and quite random. They do not really reflect the real impact of the song. They also look inconsistent, i mean, you make difficult things on parts which are supposed to be more calm than the kiai time which is the most powerful part of song, i have an example of this : 04:04:894 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - , It's clearly something you should avoid.
And the other way round.

Smoothness

1. 00:24:204 (1,2,3,4) - This is the first kiai part, there should be more distance between these objects to introduce the next patterns which are a little fast and surprising because the first pattern is quite slow and the player don't expect a speedup, the song is not faster here and more dense here, there is no reason for a speed change. remapped
  2. 00:29:377 (5,6,1,2,3) - This is uncomfortable and difficult to handle these circles, the motion is like a "S" and the player needs much aim to be able to handle these circles, i recomend you to do something like a ctrl+g on 00:29:722 (1,2) - , or you can decrease the distance between each objects. fixed another way
  3. 00:41:101 (3,4) - there should be more distance between these sliders, because on your previous patterns there is more distance between them and it should be better if you keep consistency to make these pattern more intuitive to play. Plus 00:41:618 - is a strong note, and make it more distanced will be nice for emphasis. yes
  4. 00:52:308 (2) - i can't see any reason for using a reversed 1/4 slider. There is nothing audible on the blue tick, and following the blue tick does not really make sense. ok changed
  5. 00:55:929 (1,2) - This is overmapping, useless difficulty. As i said for ^, there is nothing audible on blue ticks, and following them in order to make this map harder is not recommended to do, and you should avoid that.
  6. 00:56:618 (5,6) - This is difficult to get, because 00:56:273 (3,6) - are overlapped, and you should make this pattern easier to read. Make it more airy and try to avoid overlaps like this : remapped this one and the previous one now I think it looks pretty cool
  7. 00:57:308 (1,1,2) - These objects are too close, for the sake of playability, there should be more distance between them. yes
  8. 01:07:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This stream is a little overdone. The distance between each circles is little high for what these circles follow. The notes on 1/4 are a little difficult to hear, you should reduce a little the distance between each circles. that is the first thing I don't agree with you. Every stream like this has something like a corner and the same spacing, the spacing is not extreme and the 1/4 are hearable as anywhere else. son no reason for me to change that.. I also don't see a quality issue here, the stream follows a clear path and then turns at a white tick.
  9. 01:11:273 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This is weird, the stronger notes are followed by 01:12:653 (2,3,4,5,6) - which are easier than the star pattern you made which follows something less powerful. you should increase the distance between 01:12:998 (3,4,5,6) - because the strongest beat is 01:13:170 (4) - and to emphasize it, you should use a jump. remapped anyways
  10. 01:18:515 (3) - Here, you should not use a 1/4 slider, the stream starts here 01:18:687 - , not here 01:18:515 - . Same for 02:55:756 (10) - this is the next thing I don't understand. if you are so strict with 1/4 use, then why don't you listen to the song very closely.. there is something audible what is DIFFERENT to the tone which I can hear during the stream, so why shouldn't I use a DIFFERENT object at 01:18:515 (3) - which is 1/4 ? Something like this has high mapping quality in my opinion. the next thing is right, there is nothing there at 02:55:756 (10) - just an overmap
  11. 01:51:101 (1) - When playing, this circles looks hidden by the previous objects, but it is not. For the sake of readability, it should be better if you don't overlap objects here, the stream is difficult, and you should make it as readable as possible. okay that's right. now it has "quality circularity flow"
  12. 01:57:825 (4,5) - It is not really a good idea to stack these objects, because the strong beat here 01:57:998 - should be emphasized to give a better impression. For me, a stack is a way to emphasize something.. If you noticed it, in this map there aren't much stacks, JUST at places where something should be emphasized, as a BN who's reputation as an objective person predeces him, you should accept that.Plus, the NC should be here because the combo starts here, not here 01:58:342 - . Same for 03:37:136 (6,7) - and many more. my mistake, yes :)
  13. 02:07:308 (7,1) - This is counter intuitive, the player expects that there is a 1/2 gap here, not a 1/1. There should be more distance between them. Or you can use a 1/2 slider instead of 02:07:308 (7) - That can work. distance increased
  14. 02:27:825 (5,6,7) - These circles are a little overkill, because these previous sliders 02:25:584 (1,2,3) - are really close, and that plays really weird, and it is surprising too. There should be a higher distance between 02:25:584 (1,2,3) - and less distance between 02:27:825 (5,6,7) - . Make them a little more balanced. ok, your right they're are a bit too far but again, this has a purpose, to introduce the next increased SV so these circles aren't related to the previous patterns, they are something like a prelude for the next pattern. I changed it though, because it really was too high distance. I tell you my purpose at every suggestion of you because I want to show you that nothing is random here, and my map does not deserve something like the word RANDOM.
  15. 02:36:101 (1,2,3,4) - This jump looks a little overdone, the distance between them is too high, you should reduce the distance between each circles on this triangle 02:36:101 (1,2,3) - this is the next thing I do not understand. this pattern causes so much energy, this is probably the best pattern in my map. The crowd of people I asked for testplay has one opinion, this pattern is fun. I understand people who are telling me that this jump is too big, but these people cannot play the rest of the map. your rank is better than #1000, and you don't think this jump makes fun? really..? the music is soo strong here and it fits perfect.
  16. 02:48:687 (4,5) - same as ^, there is no reason for large jumps like this, especially after something which slowdowns when the current atmosphere is not changing. Try something like this instead : yes you're right.
  17. 02:53:170 (1,2) - The angle is a little clunky and that makes this pattern not really comfortable to play, I suggest you to increase the angle between these objects to make this pattern more comfortable to play, just see : yeah
  18. 03:02:825 (1,2) - The distance between these objects is low compared to the previous and next patterns. This is something weird which should be fixed, because there is no reason to reduce the distance here. yeah I noticed that you're absolutely right, I changed the order of the circles in a flowy way
  19. 03:29:032 (1,2,3) - This plays on a close angle and, this current pattern is not really comfortable to play. You should make it more airy and increase the angle between these objects, you have enough space to do whatever you want, so you can do something like yes you are right. my purpose here was the kinda "swing" motion to the right and then back, but like you say, a more airy version works better.
  20. 04:02:136 (5,6,7) - There should be a larger angle between these objects, to make this pattern better concerning gameplay, try something which is smoother like :
  21. 04:04:549 (5,6) - This is "too much", there is nothing audible on blue ticks and using two 1/4 sliders is kind of overmapping and useless difficulty on something already difficult. You should avoid them. listen to the music. if you have good speakers (maybe a subwoofer here :D) you can here the wobbling bass (I know it's a very low frequency, but it is audible). I also asked to creator of this song especially for this reason, "where his 1/4 basses end". You can't here it with hitsounds, yes, but I will probably hitsounds everything new..
  22. 04:04:894 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - As i said above, this patterns looks out of place, it is also overdone. There is too much distance between each circles, you should at least reduce the distance between each circles. This pattern is way easier than 04:10:411 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - for example. They follow the same sounds. I will clearly remap this, until it has enough quality to hold on with the rest of my map.
  23. 04:16:446 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - same as ^ etc. yes
  24. 04:38:860 (4,5) - Make this beginning more noticeable, this pattern looks a bit messy because this overlap is werid and easily avoidable. See yes, I done like this.

Fort wrote:

you need to improve your own mapping skill to make this ranked!
Yes he is right, i don't really think that someone that does not have any ranked maps and not experienced enough with modding could get a bubble after 1 month.
You got almost 20 mods and i think that for an average approval map, there are too many, it looks weird to see that a map really lacks of quality when it has received almost 20 mods. You should remap some parts, as an old chinese BAT said, remapping is better than 30 mods. And that shows that you have interests in being better at mapping and improving your own skills.
I've pointed out the most important things, you should also work on hitsounding.
For now, i'll leave a bubble pop icon. You can call me back when you finally feel ready for a rebubble but I won't recheck it unless there are improvements and enough quality to get rebubbled and considered as ready for approval.
thank you again for making me clear what it means to rank a map. I know you checking this, so please answer me and take an objective look at my arguments and purposes at places where I wrote something red
Rakuen
As posted on the board by Cherry Blossom

Some mods here, hopefully would help

Legend
Default = Normal mods
Blue = Strongly recommended
Red = Unrankable issue
Pink = Will be discussed if not changed

General

• Just so, we all have different points of "ranking a map"

For example, some mappers just want everyone else to play their maps (song), even it's crappy or anything, and some rank a very quality map and let everyone else to remember (ofcoz not just these). It's good to have an aim tho.

Anyways, I'd suggest first ranked map with a lot more DS instead of jumps, which might help to make your map more neatly. Especially, when we don't have enough experience in mapping OR playing (so we know where to place jump and how far between each note by playing experience)

Hitsound

• I'd use claps at places like 00:25:239 - 00:25:929 - 00:26:618 (5) - and so on, can hear snare hit

Smoothness

• Basically the map looks fine to play, but maybe just not really neat
  1. Din't get what diff name means by "Smoothness"
  2. 00:11:877 (2) - Wrongly snapped, it's at 1/8 > 00:11:834 -
  3. 00:15:584 (2) - Don't think it's necessary to use 2.9x spacing here, it's too far. The down beat is at 00:15:929 (3) - so I'd let (3) be more jumpy instead.
  4. 00:16:618 (5,6) - At this part, you can hear (6) is slightly louder than (5), so I'd make (6) a jump and (5) closer to previous note
  5. 00:17:998 - Might wanna 5% slider tick as well, sounds unbalanced for just slider tail
  6. 00:18:687 (1,2,3,4) - Try not to randomly place them if you're aiming for pattern, look at the pics, you'll realize:
  7. 00:32:136 (6,7,1) - Make them same distance would be more neater
  8. 00:50:411 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I'd not force stack them on previous note, such as 00:49:894 (3) - on slider head of 00:49:032 (1) - , remember the lighting is on slider tail.
    ^ If you don't agree with this, why not make stacks at 00:38:860 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - more okay to read
  9. 01:18:515 (3) - Overmapped, just make it a circle
  10. 01:21:963 - Inaudible slider tail could be unrankable, don't be afraid to sound them
  11. 01:29:722 (2) - NC here for consistency with 01:28:342 (1) - (8 stream hits ea)
  12. 01:30:411 - Next time you map parts like this, make it more densed. It basically sounds like the other parts with a lot covers and drums, just the instrument changed. Listen closely, drum is hitting non-stop.
    Rest is not a good option if you wanna map for approvals. Make sure the whole song is balanced in its difficulty (Extra, in this case)
  13. 01:40:411 (7) - Remove this, and place a circle on 01:40:584 - , would it sound nicer? It matches with the instrument imo
  14. 01:50:411 (5,6,7,8) - A bit messy here, I'd suggest to decrease unnecessary stacks like 01:50:067 (3) - + 01:50:756 (7) - (number is covered), 01:50:411 (5) - + 01:50:756 (7) - + 01:51:101 (1) -
  15. 01:51:963 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Is this a small flower shape? Wouldn't it be better like:
  16. 02:07:480 - I'd place something here, the map itself is non-stop, so another circle wouldn't differ. Long slider like 02:10:239 (5) - is likely counted as small break cuz players don't have to keep tapping
  17. 02:35:411 - Dangerous part, try not to accelerate too much here. If you do, 02:35:584 - should be slowed down, it sounds like "down" part
  18. 02:36:101 (1,2,3,4) - Too big jump, even the end of KIAI which is 02:13:687 (2,3,1,2) - doesn't have that big jump
  19. 02:46:618 (1) - Remove slider whistle, it sounds better to listen to the music, not the whistle
  20. 02:55:756 (10) - Overmapped
  21. 02:58:687 - Why clap here?
  22. 03:07:653 (2,1,2) - Don't try to create a rhythm yourself here, it doesn't sound great for me. Just fully stick to the music if you want safe rank
  23. 03:20:411 (3) - As mentioned before about slider tail. And there's a sound at 03:20:584 - if you remove the notes and listen carefully
  24. 04:53:786 (3,4) - I'd space them to let players realize there are gaps, not same rhythm. Pure reading sucks when the song is leading out

Good luck!
Cherry Blossom
Ok.
About these 1/4 things you didn't want to change. They are not really noticeable and audible, and when i was testplaying, i didn't feel the real impact of the song with this current pattern, it looked a little overdone and that does not give a good impression.
For example 01:18:515 (3) -, The sound on the sliderend exists but it is not really noticeable, and due to poor hitsounding, it is really confusing. You can make an effect of contrast between them concerning kicks, they currently sound dull and monotonous. Same for 04:04:549 (5,6) -

Second thing.
I think i'm enough experienced to judge what plays and what does not play well, and i keep in mind that everyone has his own opinion about it.

And i felt that this jump 02:36:101 (1,2,3,4) - plays forced, for what it is supposed to follow. And that creates a spike which may unnecessary increase the star rating.
And about 01:57:825 (4,5) - , i though I wrote "and many more".... Well, as i said, stacking 2 objects is not really a good idea, if you want to emphasize something powerful like a strong beat, there should be a jump between the previous object and the object on this strong beat. Or a triple. I'm pretty sure 95% of players will like to play patterns like this. And not two stacked 1/2 which is a little boring because it is kind of slowdown and that does not really give an nice impression.
As a player, when you see a map with more than 5.5 stars, 174 BPM and dnb song, you expect something jumpy. Because (if you don't know), jumps increase a lot the star rating, more than streams.

Sorry for misunderstanding.
Kibbleru
i would avoid overmapping at all costs especially if you're fairly new to mapping

but sometimes your undermapping makes the map feel really unbalanced like

01:13:860 (1) - ik you're following the music but you skipped 2 drumbeats that could have been mapped
having a consistent rhythm makes the map smoother. if you wan't to 'define' a section in the music, either undermap everything or don't undermap at all.

maybe im a bit biased to my mapping style tho q:
Topic Starter
yugijedi

Rakuen wrote:

As posted on the board by Cherry Blossom

Some mods here, hopefully would help

Legend
Default = Normal mods
Blue = Strongly recommended
Red = Unrankable issue
Pink = Will be discussed if not changed

General

• Just so, we all have different points of "ranking a map"

For example, some mappers just want everyone else to play their maps (song), even it's crappy or anything, and some rank a very quality map and let everyone else to remember (ofcoz not just these). It's good to have an aim tho.

Anyways, I'd suggest first ranked map with a lot more DS instead of jumps, which might help to make your map more neatly. Especially, when we don't have enough experience in mapping OR playing (so we know where to place jump and how far between each note by playing experience)

Hitsound

• I'd use claps at places like 00:25:239 - 00:25:929 - 00:26:618 (5) - and so on, can hear snare hit

Smoothness

• Basically the map looks fine to play, but maybe just not really neat
  1. Din't get what diff name means by "Smoothness"
  2. 00:11:877 (2) - Wrongly snapped, it's at 1/8 > 00:11:834 - fixed!
  3. 00:15:584 (2) - Don't think it's necessary to use 2.9x spacing here, it's too far. The down beat is at 00:15:929 (3) - so I'd let (3) be more jumpy instead. I think it's ok they're 1/1! and at 174 bpm you can't call 1/1 "a jump".
  4. 00:16:618 (5,6) - At this part, you can hear (6) is slightly louder than (5), so I'd make (6) a jump and (5) closer to previous note
  5. 00:17:998 - Might wanna 5% slider tick as well, sounds unbalanced for just slider tail yeah
  6. 00:18:687 (1,2,3,4) - Try not to randomly place them if you're aiming for pattern, look at the pics, you'll realize: right, fixed
  7. 00:32:136 (6,7,1) - Make them same distance would be more neater remapped anyways
  8. 00:50:411 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I'd not force stack them on previous note, such as 00:49:894 (3) - on slider head of 00:49:032 (1) - , remember the lighting is on slider tail. remapped
    ^ If you don't agree with this, why not make stacks at 00:38:860 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - more okay to read
  9. 01:18:515 (3) - Overmapped, just make it a circle listen to the music, I will emphasize it later I'm working on hitsounding...
  10. 01:21:963 - Inaudible slider tail could be unrankable, don't be afraid to sound them full volume??
  11. 01:29:722 (2) - NC here for consistency with 01:28:342 (1) - (8 stream hits ea) yes
  12. 01:30:411 - Next time you map parts like this, make it more densed. It basically sounds like the other parts with a lot covers and drums, just the instrument changed. Listen closely, drum is hitting non-stop. okay I know what you mean here I though it would be a bit varied if I map something WHICH FITS but is chilling here.. But I will remember that in the future.
    Rest is not a good option if you wanna map for approvals. Make sure the whole song is balanced in its difficulty (Extra, in this case)
  13. 01:40:411 (7) - Remove this, and place a circle on 01:40:584 - , would it sound nicer? It matches with the instrument imo yes, mathces not good now I will map it another way
  14. 01:50:411 (5,6,7,8) - A bit messy here, I'd suggest to decrease unnecessary stacks like 01:50:067 (3) - + 01:50:756 (7) - (number is covered), 01:50:411 (5) - + 01:50:756 (7) - + 01:51:101 (1) - remapped
  15. 01:51:963 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Is this a small flower shape? Wouldn't it be better like: yes, adjusted
  16. 02:07:480 - I'd place something here, the map itself is non-stop, so another circle wouldn't differ. Long slider like 02:10:239 (5) - is likely counted as small break cuz players don't have to keep tapping Increased distance
  17. 02:35:411 - Dangerous part, try not to accelerate too much here. If you do, 02:35:584 - should be slowed down, it sounds like "down" part I'm sorry that I have to say something against a "red complaint"... but I think this is not a slow down tone it is a crazy electric melodic white sound.. and to have the next slider very slow is perfect I think... for me this pattern is really nice..
  18. 02:36:101 (1,2,3,4) - Too big jump, even the end of KIAI which is 02:13:687 (2,3,1,2) - doesn't have that big jump yes I think that jump really has to be big but ok, I moved the (3) much more down. The sound really fits!!
  19. 02:46:618 (1) - Remove slider whistle, it sounds better to listen to the music, not the whistle ok
  20. 02:55:756 (10) - Overmapped fixed
  21. 02:58:687 - Why clap here? fits, I think
  22. 03:07:653 (2,1,2) - Don't try to create a rhythm yourself here, it doesn't sound great for me. Just fully stick to the music if you want safe rank ?? I'm mapping exactly with the music, but just the most audible tones here, that works fine I think.
  23. 03:20:411 (3) - As mentioned before about slider tail. And there's a sound at 03:20:584 - if you remove the notes and listen carefully okay, I think I've done it a cool way
  24. 04:53:786 (3,4) - I'd space them to let players realize there are gaps, not same rhythm. Pure reading sucks when the song is leading out no it is fun ;)

Good luck!
thanks for your mod!!!
Cherry Blossom
Hello.

It's better than last time, but this current version is not good enough yet. I'll give you things which can improve your map's quality.

1. About your hitsounds, i recommend you to use this kind of snare you used on this part 01:08:342 - with soft samplesets, Normal hitsounds sound a little noisy and this does not give the real impact of the song. Use soft hitsounds with it. Just rename it to soft-hitclap2 or something like this.
  2. 01:18:515 (3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This is what i expected here concerning hitsounds, good job.
  3. 01:27:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - try to use default soft-hitwhistle on this stream which should be hitsounded to give a better impression, just use a whistle every white tick
  4. 01:30:411 - to 01:37:308 - This part should be remade, because there are inconsistencies between objects, and that may be misleading. You should keep consistency with spacing on this part.
  5. 01:41:446 - to 01:52:480 - same things as 01:27:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - . And also 02:55:929 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - and all streams with the same sound followed.
  6. 02:21:446 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - as i said last time, this is a little too much, you used too many circles for a part which is supposed to be a little easier than kiai part, i recommend you to use some sliders here, and it will be also better if you avoid high jumps. Same for 04:05:411 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - and many more ?
  7. 02:35:411 (2,3,1) - I realized that this motion can be improved here, it is better to make a "S" motion instead of a "M" motion, try something like this instead
Things i really recommend to you :
- Try to get hitsounding mods. Hitsounds on a map are very important.
- Ask some BNs for testplays, and ask them what plays well or not.
- Try to keep consistency throughout your map, that means don't add sudden spikes to your map like these jumps part that are still overdone.

You still can call me back.
fergas
Mapper asked asked to help with hs. Mostly we made littel disques about samples and object's placement. Not to much, just i link to guide and another maps. (sry forgot to save log)
In overall hs need to work: atm they suits to music in very basic level which is not enought.
Additions modding:
  1. present soft-hitnormal should be cutted till it got like 1.2 sec empty sound. New file. Old LordRaika's samples sometims got that problem.
  2. 04:49:131 - can't find reason why you add so strange time lime. I think is much better move it to normall 04:49:118 - . Well i dont see any reason to do it, maybei am wrong.
  3. mmm i think you need a bit more metadatta. At least "dnb" till it got so clear liquid beat. Btw, copy?
  4. dont see any reason to use 9.2 ar cause you got slow intro and end parts, but well its your decidion.
  5. in you storyboard add string in "//Background and Video events". It will remove useless bg which esist during all song. It will remove overload somewhere on 02:04:798 - . It wont remove overaod at start but i think its nvm but youc an try bns in case if rankability but normally dqs never happend cause of sb.
    Sprite,Background,Centre,"cindy_bg.png",320,240
    F,0,0,,0
Good luck with it!
Topic Starter
yugijedi

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Hello.

It's better than last time, but this current version is not good enough yet. I'll give you things which can improve your map's quality.

1. About your hitsounds, i recommend you to use this kind of snare you used on this part 01:08:342 - with soft samplesets, Normal hitsounds sound a little noisy and this does not give the real impact of the song. Use soft hitsounds with it. Just rename it to soft-hitclap2 or something like this. rehitsounded
  2. 01:18:515 (3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This is what i expected here concerning hitsounds, good job.
  3. 01:27:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - try to use default soft-hitwhistle on this stream which should be hitsounded to give a better impression, just use a whistle every white tick ok
  4. 01:30:411 - to 01:37:308 - This part should be remade, because there are inconsistencies between objects, and that may be misleading. You should keep consistency with spacing on this part. yes
  5. 01:41:446 - to 01:52:480 - same things as 01:27:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - . And also 02:55:929 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - and all streams with the same sound followed. ok
  6. 02:21:446 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I don't know what is your problem here, no one complained about this and there aren't too many circles.. as i said last time, this is a little too much, you used too many circles for a part which is supposed to be a little easier than kiai part, i recommend you to use some sliders here, and it will be also better if you avoid high jumps. Same for 04:05:411 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ok will add some sliders here and many more ? ?
  7. 02:35:411 (2,3,1) - I realized that this motion can be improved here, it is better to make a "S" motion instead of a "M" motion, try something like this instead I think my cursor motion works better
Things i really recommend to you :
- Try to get hitsounding mods. Hitsounds on a map are very important. got 3 hs mods, really helped me
- Ask some BNs for testplays, and ask them what plays well or not. everything plays well
- Try to keep consistency throughout your map, that means don't add sudden spikes to your map like these jumps part that are still overdone. I made the jump easier which created a "SPIKE" in starrating and there is really NO jump in my map now which is too far, there a just too many cricles.

You still can call me back.
rhalp10
Sorry My Queue For STDHas Been Closed I Can't Handle That Mode Anymore .. :(
Cherry Blossom
Hello,
This map is not bad and 10 times better than the version i popped. I've noticed that many things has been changed and that's really nice.
There is an issue, i already told you, All kiai parts are not the hardest parts of the map, that can be a problem, it could be better if you make them a little harder. The jump parts have been nerfed and they play fine and reasonably, and they reflect the real impact of the song.

Now i recommend you to find more mods, because many things has been changed. And you still need to make some pattern more tidy, or make some things smoother or consistent. Like :

01:15:239 (1) - Curve less this slider to improve the flow.
01:23:342 (1) - Inconsistency in rhythm with 01:24:894 (1) - , the strong beat is here 01:23:515 - and it must be played to give a better impresison.
And many more.

I'll try to get more mods from BNs for you. But you still should find more mods too.
By the way, try to get a storybard modder or someone that can confirm that everything is fine concerning your storyboard.
Fushimi Rio
I guess I should begin mod this now... I want this to be ranked ;w; Then I got a cold. *cough
Ok. whatever.
[General]
  1. When comparing with Normal samples, soft-hitnormal is quite...unaudible. Maybe you can change them to drum-hitnormal. Especially in your kiai times. Unaudible notes make players feel like they are clicking nothing.
  2. In my opinion the sb is fine, but it still need to be checked by some professionals I guess.
[Smoothness]
not that smooth imo just a joke, don't mind :P

Bold = please think it over carefully

1. 00:07:653 (4) - it will look much better if you could make it symmetrical.
    Simple way: move 4th grid to x276 y212.
  2. 00:14:549 (1,2) - compared with former parts the spacing is a bit too big imo. I recommend you to move them closer.
  3. 00:17:653 (8) - slider end sound weird because there's no sound in the song. add a green line at 00:18:601 - to mute it? as you did in 01:33:084 -
  4. 00:29:032 (3) - as I said in Gerenal. Since the acute-angle flow emphasized this circle, adding some sound to it will make this part much better. (e.g. change it to Normal sample)
  5. 00:40:067 (3) - ^. Also the song has a strong sound here. Add a Normal-addition clap?
  6. 00:58:860 (2,5,8) - 8 feels too far to 01:00:067 (1) - imo. I recommend you to keep these notes in same spacing as 00:58:687 (1,4,7) - . It will also make this pattern looks better. (well, maybe, I guess, huh
  7. 01:06:101 (2) - a jump will emphasize the latter note of it. So here I recommend you to put 2 closer to 1 and make a jump between 2 & 3. It will make this part more logical and fit the song better.
  8. 01:18:773 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Normal-addition whistles fit quite well here. Try it? (just normal addition, samples should still be soft
  9. 01:21:446 (4,5) - Actually in the song these two parts are same. So 1/2 slider is enough for 5 imo.
  10. 01:29:722 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The song is fading-out here, while you are using spaced streams and jumps...It doesn't fit the song imo. Using something gentler will be better.
  11. 01:37:480 - ...nothing here? Sorry I don't understand it...
  12. 01:50:756 (7) - The placement feels a bit sudden for me (it didn't follow former notes' regularity). Former short sliders can be divedid into 3 groups (left-right left-right left-right). So move 7 to the left side of 8 is better imo.
  13. 02:07:308 (7) - I suggest change it to a 1/2 slider because the rhythm is a bit empty here.
  14. 02:15:239 (5,6) - players have to slow down here because smaller spacing. However slowing down doesn't fit the song because 02:14:549 (1,2,3,4) - are still jumps. Maybe you need to rearrange this pattern.
    Simple way: ctrl+g. So 4 & 5 will also become a jump.
  15. 02:24:894 (5,6) - again. move 5 to x308 y160 could help.
  16. 02:26:273 (3) - ctrl+g? just a suggestion
  17. 02:35:411 (2,3) - Well, to be honest I got scared at first time. This fast slider is a bit too sudden.
  18. 02:57:998 (1,2,3,4,5) - same to 01:29:722 - . This spaced stream is really off.
  19. 03:17:308 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - Nice idea.
  20. 03:52:136 (6,1) - Not a good flow imo. I suggest move 1 to the down side. It will plays better.
  21. 04:03:171 (6,1) - ^, and same solution.
  22. 04:10:239 (8,1) - Also odd flow imo. I suggest just copy 04:10:756 (2) - and ctrl+h, which gives better flow and looking.
  23. 04:12:480 (5,6,7,8) -
    1. ctrl+g 5 & 6, then all jumps from 1 to 8 go anticlockwise. Logical jumps plays much better than totally random jumps.
    2. move 8 to the upside of 1. Current flow of 04:12:998 (8,1) - is quite odd to me.
  24. 04:29:894 (2,5) - looks too far from 3. Try move them closer?
  25. 04:48:342 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - ...well, third time. This spaced stream is really too off.
  26. 04:58:786 (1,2,3,4) - I recommend you to separate them. I'm sure this will fit the song better.
I guess that's all. Good luck!
Topic Starter
yugijedi

imoutosan wrote:

I guess I should begin mod this now... I want this to be ranked ;w;
yes please :o I try to find mooore!
Topic Starter
yugijedi

imoutosan wrote:

I guess I should begin mod this now... I want this to be ranked ;w; Then I got a cold. *cough
Ok. whatever.
[General]
  1. When comparing with Normal samples, soft-hitnormal is quite...unaudible. Maybe you can change them to drum-hitnormal. Especially in your kiai times. Unaudible notes make players feel like they are clicking nothing. I think I will make it louder.. imo the soft-hitnormal gives the right dnb feeling, you know..
  2. In my opinion the sb is fine, but it still need to be checked by some professionals I guess. ok
[Smoothness]
not that smooth imo just a joke, don't mind :P

Bold = please think it over carefully

1. 00:07:653 (4) - it will look much better if you could make it symmetrical. yes!!
    Simple way: move 4th grid to x276 y212.
  2. 00:14:549 (1,2) - compared with former parts the spacing is a bit too big imo. I recommend you to move them closer. imo it is cool like this
  3. 00:17:653 (8) - slider end sound weird because there's no sound in the song. add a green line at 00:18:601 - to mute it? as you did in 01:33:084 - I muted before the tick so there is also no sound at the end
  4. 00:29:032 (3) - as I said in Gerenal. Since the acute-angle flow emphasized this circle, adding some sound to it will make this part much better. (e.g. change it to Normal sample) yeah I think that's right
  5. 00:40:067 (3) - ^. Also the song has a strong sound here. Add a Normal-addition clap? as above, will change it.
  6. 00:58:860 (2,5,8) - 8 feels too far to 01:00:067 (1) - imo. I recommend you to keep these notes in same spacing as 00:58:687 (1,4,7) - . It will also make this pattern looks better. (well, maybe, I guess, huh should be exactly like this, I want to train people who don't have a clear triangle movement.
  7. 01:06:101 (2) - a jump will emphasize the latter note of it. So here I recommend you to put 2 closer to 1 and make a jump between 2 & 3. It will make this part more logical and fit the song better. that's a good idea!
  8. 01:18:773 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Normal-addition whistles fit quite well here. Try it? (just normal addition, samples should still be soft yes
  9. 01:21:446 (4,5) - Actually in the song these two parts are same. So 1/2 slider is enough for 5 imo. yes
  10. 01:29:722 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The song is fading-out here, while you are using spaced streams and jumps...It doesn't fit the song imo. Using something gentler will be better. I don't think so, it fits perfect for me, like a bridge to the next part of the song
  11. 01:37:480 - ...nothing here? Sorry I don't understand it... I follow different synths here, listen to the type of tones
  12. 01:50:756 (7) - The placement feels a bit sudden for me (it didn't follow former notes' regularity). Former short sliders can be divedid into 3 groups (left-right left-right left-right). So move 7 to the left side of 8 is better imo. right
  13. 02:07:308 (7) - I suggest change it to a 1/2 slider because the rhythm is a bit empty here. no I think it is good like this
  14. 02:15:239 (5,6) - players have to slow down here because smaller spacing. However slowing down doesn't fit the song because 02:14:549 (1,2,3,4) - are still jumps. Maybe you need to rearrange this pattern. I want it like this :)
    Simple way: ctrl+g. So 4 & 5 will also become a jump.
  15. 02:24:894 (5,6) - again. move 5 to x308 y160 could help. ^
  16. 02:26:273 (3) - ctrl+g? just a suggestion wow nice
  17. 02:35:411 (2,3) - Well, to be honest I got scared at first time. This fast slider is a bit too sudden. no it is ok
  18. 02:57:998 (1,2,3,4,5) - same to 01:29:722 - . This spaced stream is really off. I like to emphasize parts like this, and if I have a system, as you see, it is okay.
  19. 03:17:308 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - Nice idea.
  20. 03:52:136 (6,1) - Not a good flow imo. I suggest move 1 to the down side. It will plays better. I think it is good flow, did you play this part? Because the zigzag motion from the end of the slider to the circles works very nice for me..
  21. 04:03:171 (6,1) - ^, and same solution. ^
  22. 04:10:239 (8,1) - Also odd flow imo. I suggest just copy 04:10:756 (2) - and ctrl+h, which gives better flow and looking. yeah that works better, you're right
  23. 04:12:480 (5,6,7,8) -
    1. ctrl+g 5 & 6, then all jumps from 1 to 8 go anticlockwise. that's best!! thanks Logical jumps plays much better than totally random jumps.
    2. move 8 to the upside of 1. Current flow of 04:12:998 (8,1) - is quite odd to me.
  24. 04:29:894 (2,5) - looks too far from 3. Try move them closer? hm no
  25. 04:48:342 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - ...well, third time. This spaced stream is really too off. Again, I emphasize things like this and that is the system..
  26. 04:58:786 (1,2,3,4) - I recommend you to separate them. I'm sure this will fit the song better. okay :) good I will do what sooo many modder said, seperate them haha
I guess that's all. Good luck!
Sorry for this late answer, I was busy, thanks for your mod imouto !! 8-)
UndeadCapulet
free kd
2015-06-12 13:30 yugijedi: ACTION is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/659372 Noisysundae - Her name is Cindy]
2015-06-12 13:30 yugijedi: It's a bit different style
2015-06-12 13:31 UndeadCapulet: want irc mod?
2015-06-12 13:33 UndeadCapulet: wow pretty sb
2015-06-12 13:33 yugijedi: oh yes
2015-06-12 13:33 yugijedi: thanks :3 a tried a bit of programming what I learnt in school
2015-06-12 13:33 yugijedi: to adapt to the SGL editor
2015-06-12 13:35 UndeadCapulet: 00:11:834 (2) - why not repeat this so the piano is fully mapped?
2015-06-12 13:35 yugijedi: oh wait!
2015-06-12 13:35 yugijedi: this slider is too fast
2015-06-12 13:36 yugijedi: some SV gone wrong haha
2015-06-12 13:36 yugijedi: wait
2015-06-12 13:36 UndeadCapulet: o xD
2015-06-12 13:37 yugijedi: ok update :D
2015-06-12 13:39 UndeadCapulet: yay that makes more sense xD
2015-06-12 13:40 UndeadCapulet: 00:40:584 (6,1,2,3) - i think this motion is a little awkard, coming out of the square
2015-06-12 13:41 UndeadCapulet: http://puu.sh/imkSM/6e2df33a55.jpg would be smoother
2015-06-12 13:42 yugijedi: wait
2015-06-12 13:42 yugijedi: okay so youj mean
2015-06-12 13:42 yugijedi: rotating (1,2) a bit and move down
2015-06-12 13:43 UndeadCapulet: i kinda just put them where i put them, but sure that'd work xD
2015-06-12 13:44 yugijedi: okay
2015-06-12 13:44 yugijedi: I think overlap 4 with 2 works
2015-06-12 13:44 yugijedi: or stack
2015-06-12 13:44 UndeadCapulet: yeah sounds good :)
2015-06-12 13:44 yugijedi: ok
2015-06-12 13:46 UndeadCapulet: 01:17:998 (1) - if you ctrl+j this, the emphasis will make more sense and the flow will be the same
2015-06-12 13:46 UndeadCapulet: http://puu.sh/imlgs/883b397595.jpg
2015-06-12 13:48 yugijedi: hmm
2015-06-12 13:49 yugijedi: then it will flow bad with
2015-06-12 13:49 yugijedi: 01:18:342 (2) -
2015-06-12 13:49 yugijedi: I think this is ok
2015-06-12 13:49 yugijedi: :)
2015-06-12 13:50 UndeadCapulet: wait so did you change it?
2015-06-12 13:51 yugijedi: no because of (2) :o
2015-06-12 13:51 yugijedi: the next circle
2015-06-12 13:51 UndeadCapulet: ok so let me explain myself
2015-06-12 13:51 yugijedi: ok
2015-06-12 13:52 UndeadCapulet: star patterns create a very centralized style of flow, all the snapping causes the player to feel drawn towards the center of the star
2015-06-12 13:52 yugijedi: yes+
2015-06-12 13:53 yugijedi: I see
2015-06-12 13:53 yugijedi: what you mean
2015-06-12 13:53 UndeadCapulet: when coming out of a star, the player wants to keep traveling in this manner, but 01:17:998 (1) - is tacked on to the same path of 7 and 8
2015-06-12 13:53 UndeadCapulet: it feels really weak
2015-06-12 13:53 yugijedi: yes!
2015-06-12 13:53 yugijedi: I see
2015-06-12 13:53 yugijedi: but IF I ctrlj
2015-06-12 13:54 yugijedi: then the motion from this cltred slider to the next circle AND from the circle to the next slider is awkward then
2015-06-12 13:54 yugijedi: know what I mean?
2015-06-12 13:55 UndeadCapulet: hmm i dont really think so, but lemme see if i can find another solution
2015-06-12 13:55 yugijedi: yep
2015-06-12 13:55 yugijedi: would be nice :)
2015-06-12 13:55 yugijedi: or suggest a place for (2) after the Ctlr j
2015-06-12 13:55 UndeadCapulet: how about http://puu.sh/imlRZ/8891e664dc.jpg ? you keep something in the center of the star, and the flow works out better i think?
2015-06-12 13:57 yugijedi: oh well!
2015-06-12 13:57 yugijedi: better
2015-06-12 13:57 yugijedi: ok will change it I think
2015-06-12 14:00 UndeadCapulet: ok
2015-06-12 14:00 UndeadCapulet: 01:24:204 (4,5,6) - shift this to the right a bit, it's overlapping with 2 a bit
2015-06-12 14:03 yugijedi: left ? :D
2015-06-12 14:04 yugijedi: in this style you know I nearly have no circle overlaps..
2015-06-12 14:05 UndeadCapulet: hmm? http://puu.sh/immrQ/58a956b9ad.jpg this overlap doesn't look good
2015-06-12 14:05 yugijedi: ohh
2015-06-12 14:05 yugijedi: okay
2015-06-12 14:05 yugijedi: now I see what you mean
2015-06-12 14:05 UndeadCapulet: :P
2015-06-12 14:05 yugijedi: in my editor
2015-06-12 14:05 yugijedi: I hate activating
2015-06-12 14:06 yugijedi: stack
2015-06-12 14:06 yugijedi: so there I see it like non overlap haha
2015-06-12 14:06 yugijedi: but yes, done
2015-06-12 14:06 UndeadCapulet: ;c you should leave it on, you never know when something like this will happen
2015-06-12 14:07 yugijedi: argh
2015-06-12 14:07 yugijedi: ok
2015-06-12 14:07 yugijedi: hahaha
2015-06-12 14:07 UndeadCapulet: haha
2015-06-12 14:07 UndeadCapulet: 02:16:618 (5,6,7,8) - i think these should be closer together, this part of the song is quiet, we don't need large star jumps like this
2015-06-12 14:11 yugijedi: oh
2015-06-12 14:11 yugijedi: hm
2015-06-12 14:12 yugijedi: I need them :D
2015-06-12 14:12 yugijedi: ehm you know
2015-06-12 14:12 yugijedi: 02:14:549 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this
2015-06-12 14:13 yugijedi: is a weird but cool slowdown for most people
2015-06-12 14:13 UndeadCapulet: yeah i liked that a lot
2015-06-12 14:13 yugijedi: Guy told me he loves it too :D
2015-06-12 14:13 yugijedi: 02:15:929 (1,2,3,4) - from
2015-06-12 14:13 yugijedi: here
2015-06-12 14:13 yugijedi: to
2015-06-12 14:13 yugijedi: 02:16:446 (4,5,6,7,8) - here
2015-06-12 14:14 yugijedi: should be a antijump-underlined speed up so this has a reason :)
2015-06-12 14:14 yugijedi: sorry I won't change ;)
2015-06-12 14:14 UndeadCapulet: fair enough
2015-06-12 14:14 yugijedi: enough reason haha
2015-06-12 14:15 yugijedi: but you are very closely with modding that's nice
2015-06-12 14:15 yugijedi: I mapped the break of Atmosphere haha
2015-06-12 14:15 yugijedi: I will update
2015-06-12 14:15 yugijedi: now
2015-06-12 14:18 UndeadCapulet: 03:20:756 (1) - maybe toggle kiai on here instead? matches up better with the previous kiais, and toggling on here fits how strong this note is
2015-06-12 14:19 yugijedi: oh yes
2015-06-12 14:19 yugijedi: nice catch
2015-06-12 14:19 yugijedi: no one noticed before haha
2015-06-12 14:21 UndeadCapulet: ok that's it from me, rest of the map looks good :)
2015-06-12 14:21 UndeadCapulet: it's really pretty~
2015-06-12 14:22 UndeadCapulet: oh wait http://puu.sh/imnDi/68b1d7d64f.jpg you might want to delete that extra star
2015-06-12 14:23 yugijedi: haha
2015-06-12 14:23 yugijedi: ~ thanks
2015-06-12 14:23 yugijedi: I don't know which BN I should ask!!
2015-06-12 14:24 yugijedi: yeah I will delete the star sure but then I also will change it in the SGl
2015-06-12 14:27 UndeadCapulet: ok im gonna post in your thread for my free kd now
Kibbleru
droppin by. helping CB a little
00:40:756 (1,2) - ctrl g better flow imo
00:43:342 (3) - try moving it like this for better consistency with 00:43:170 (2) - (visually) http://puu.sh/iwf1v/a9ad1387bb.jpg
00:24:204 - so the kiai or chorus here has 0.8 SV multiplier but then you switched to 00:46:273 - 1.0, a higher value when the song becomes calmer? why ><? not to mention your other kiais all have 1.0x too so that's also a consistency issue...
00:54:204 (4) - maybe copy paste 00:53:687 (3) - 's slider shape
00:57:825 (1) - why the NC here?
01:18:515 (3) - overmapped. kinda. well i guess the additive HSing is kinda cool
01:30:411 (1) - ahh you really don't want sharp inner curvers like here http://puu.sh/iwflU/58306c964d.jpg
try to smooth it out http://puu.sh/iwfo4/d25b04ae78.jpg or something
01:33:170 - your nc pattern got a little messed up here. NC shouldbe on. 01:33:170 - and 01:35:929 - to follow the 2 stanza thing
01:50:756 (7,8) - consider swapping places for these the jump to 7 is kinda jarring currently
03:07:653 (2,3) - move these both 1/2 earlier ><? i don't think ur rhythm is accurate atm lol..
03:32:136 (2) - ahh can u remake this slider so it can use the new circular algorithm?
Yoges
Hi, here for M4M Map
(You said length has to be below 3:30 so If you want to only mod 1 diff and do a really quick skim over the rest that's fine. I'd prefer if you modded my diff. The dragon because that was recently remapped.)
[Smoothness]
  1. 00:04:204 (3) - That actually ends on an 8th tick not a 4th Image
  2. 00:11:791 (1,2) - Stacking those normally would be much better because It would be a better indicator to the player that those notes are an 8th apart
    especially because its a lot easier to tell how far each note is from the other because of the approach circles
  3. 00:40:239 (4) - Stack the 4 under the 3 and stack the 00:40:584 (6) - under the 5? It's just a suggestion but I think the stacks put a nice emphasis on the drums.
  4. 00:56:101 (2,5,6,7) - Ctrl+G the 5 & the 6 and stack the 7 under the 2. It flows a lot better that way.
  5. 02:02:653 (4) - Ctrl+G that so it flows better
  6. 03:07:653 (2) - There isn't anything in the music for that to be mapping it should be moved to 03:07:480
  7. 03:07:998 - Add a note here stacked under the 1 and move 03:08:170 (3) - under the stack aswell like this. That combined with the mod for 03:07:653 (2) fits the music much nicer.
    04:06:618 (3,4) - Ctrl+G those. Unexpected changes don't make the map exciting or innovative they just make it confusing.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.