forum

[duplicate] コースモードの追加 Additional course mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
2011seiji
いつもは好きな曲を選んで遊んでいるのですが、自分で好きなように曲を組み込み、コースを作って遊んだり、他のプレーヤーが作ったコースで腕試しといったようなこともできるようにしたいです。
コースは1コースに最低3曲、最高5曲設定でき、オプションやミッションも設定するだけでコースが出来上がります。
スキンでも何曲目かをわかるように画像とSEでわかるようにできたらいいですけどね。

例 3曲設定にオプションはHardRockでプレイし、判定が300が60回以上出しつつ、精度率を75パーセント以上なおかつ、Xを10回以下でクリア
トラック1トラック2ファイナルトラックトータルリザルト

判定が300を60回以上叩き出せてなかったか、精度率が75パーセントを下回ったかで演奏が終わってもFallになる。

Xが10回より多く叩き出してしまうとゲージが残っていても途中でFallになる
Bara-
Google translate:

And I are playing by selecting your favorite songs always, but want to be able to incorporate the songs as you like on your own, play by creating a course, also be such as test their skills in the course of other players have made is.
A minimum of three songs in one course course, can be set up to 5 songs, you ready courses just also set options and mission.
Although I do I can do something As can be seen in the image and SE can be seen the track in skin.

Options in Example 3 songs set to play at HardRock, while out judgment is 300 more than 60 times, and yet the accuracy rate of 75 percent or more, clear the X in the following 10 times
Track 1⇒ track 2⇒ final track ⇒ total result

Determination or did not put out hit 300 more than 60 times, accuracy rate also becomes Fall finished playing at or below 75 percent.

X becomes to Fall on the way even if there are still many hit out to become and gauge than 10 times
RepHurricane340
Translation:
I always play my favourite songs on choice,but,I want to make courses by forming your songs and play them or test my skills by playing course made by other players.
A course can have 3 to 5 songs,and you can add mods and objectives in your course.
The skin can have Images and sounds to tell the track number.
Example:3 songs with hard rock mod,must hit 60 300's and get an accuracy of least 75 percents,and with lower than 10 misses.
Track01->Track02->TrackFinal->Total Results
If you didn't hit 60 300's or get an accuracy of least 75 percents,you will fail even you cleared the song.
If you missed 10 times,you will be forced to fail even playing.
abraker

baraatje123 wrote:

Google translate:
Might be too late to say, but please wait for someone who actually knows the language to translate next time.

I always play my favourite songs on choice,but,I want to make courses by forming your songs and play them or test my skills by playing course made by other players.
To clarify the request for other people, he is talking about picking a sequence of maps to play and treating them like one whole map. This is similar to the Dan courses.

I approve of this idea. In fact, why not include an endless option with this as well, where it picks the maps from a grouping randomly just like how the next song button works? You can group songs by certain types as well as filter the songs according to bpm, difficulty, etc. in addition to that.
Oinari-sama
Arcade Mode with criteria? Also see t/2902