It's a really good map XDExtra
- 00:00:637 (1,2,3,4,5) - totally parallel and symmetry feels old， how about this, i like the symmetry
- 00:48:107 (3) - this angle looks odd.. how about move red point to 256,140 and move the end to 240,176
- 00:54:636 (2) - how about make it strait and move to 120,328 like that, will looks better not really
- 00:29:754 (6) - seems like player will easily forget or feel sudden by this note if it stack on the last one, why not move to another place or stack on 3 or 4. player has to be really bad to miss that stack
- 01:01:607 (2,3) - seems not some clear beats here.. ?
- 01:03:813 (6) - how about 188,216, 01:04:342 (2) - 324,236, 01:04:695 (4) - 352,148, 01:05:048 (6) - 380,60 i want 01:03:636 (5,6,7) - to be bigger than the first few after it
- 01:28:166 (1) - make the slider strait go back to 8 ? would be awkward to playInsane
- 00:00:637 (1,2,3,4) - use strait slider? why?
- 00:10:342 (3) - no problem basically, but I feel it is odd to the music... strong vocal i think
- 00:48:813 (1,2,1,2) - feels too easy compare with other part, maybe not reverse and add a note at the end?
- 00:55:342 (5) - 316,224? why nazi without reasonHard
- 00:04:872 (4) - stack with the tail of 00:03:460 (1) ? already stacked
- Blanket issue: 00:13:695 (8) - ?
- 00:19:695 - awkward pause. make it like this? following instruments
- 00:52:519 (6) - player feeling is weird here, might be better if not reverse and extend to where it should be. what's wrong with it
- 01:28:166 (1) - I'd like to ctrl+G no differenceNormal
- 00:10:507 - looks bad.. how so?
- 00:48:636 - feels odd and unnecessary. ^
- 00:02:048 (3) - this shape feels hard to join the whole map in many situation. ^EASY
- 00:49:166 (1) - only this slider feels odd...oh, and the following one. why
Good luck XD
From your Queue~
00:23:225 - Please add finish, whole diff doesn't fit music
00:32:401 (2) - make a good blanket:http://puu.sh/gjcil/cc7d410a5f.jpg
00:34:519 - Finish ^
00:37:342 (1) - make parallel: http://puu.sh/gjclZ/f8378e47cd.jpg
00:41:578 (2,3) - this is good for me, try it: http://puu.sh/gjco5/c427aed4d5.jpg
00:49:166 (1) - move to 00:48:989 - very nice
If I miss sounds, please check Hard mod
It's all, Good Easy
00:16:872 (6) - try 1/1 slider
00:23:225 - Same ?
00:34:519 - Finish doesn't fit music
00:38:225 (2) - move to 00:38:401 - following vocals
00:43:872 (2) - same, 00:44:048 - ^
If I miss sounds, please check Hard mod
00:15:460 (3,4) - Follow DS makes sense as separated
00:17:578 - Finish doesn't fit music imo
00:23:225 - ^ ^
00:26:048 (1) - ^
00:33:813 (4,5,6,7) - This for you: http://puu.sh/gjcZC/bdac2dcec5.jpg why?
00:34:519 - Finish doesn't fit
00:42:636 - remove finish fits
00:51:813 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - No sound this part??
00:57:107 - Finish not in music
00:59:931 - ^ ^
01:08:401 - ^ ^
01:22:519 - ^ ^
Sounds same as Hard
00:22:519 (5,6,7) - suggestion: http://puu.sh/gjdv4/a6ede8d264.jpg why?
00:53:578 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - suggestion: http://puu.sh/gjdF6/9ea8fb1a03.jpg ^
Sounds same as Hard
00:11:225 (3) - Stack better?? what's wrong with it?
00:18:725 (6) - move to 00:18:548 - following instruments
00:23:048 (9) - x-2, make straight
00:29:578 (5,6,7) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/gje1o/a322deac3d.jpg, http://puu.sh/gje2C/2b2520fc3b.jpg make fun want both circles for emphasis
few problem, Nice
Good luck, death
k I'm gonna put my 555th post here :3gratz on BN!
- add audioleadin around 1500 should be okay for this imo
- In easy,insane, expert osu notepad you have video code there but you don't have video file in song folder did you download with video?
Most of these are just my suggestion feel free to apply the one you like since my mods is a bit subjective here
- 00:03:107 (5) - imo the beat at the head doesn't sound really impact or cymbal-like so use finish there kinda weird for me (copy-paste this to other diffs) idk it sounds a lot like a finish to me
- 00:09:989 (4,5,1) - imo I think if you move this up a bit it will flow a bit great the current one when I play it feel a bit like idk it not that bad but it make the flow to 00:10:519 (1) - pretty a bit awkward imo
- 00:10:166 (1,1) - I would focus on vocal here since the instrument here sound a bit unemphasized eventhough it on downbeat here 00:10:519 - and it really fit the SV change here imo thought about it but it should work either way and i like how the triple leads into a sped up slider in 00:09:989 (4,5,1) -
- 00:15:460 (6) - x60 y168 it make the flow here 00:15:460 (6,7) - pretty nice imo but it would overlap
- 00:22:695 (6,7,8,9) - Drop-off flow work really well here imo it really emphasis the change in music here but that just my opinion lol can't tell how that flows well
- 00:36:813 (2,3) - Ctrl+G rhythm here would make the flow here 00:35:931 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - really great don't like it
- 00:50:754 (2,3) - Make spacing here same as 00:50:048 (4,1) - ? so it feel a bit consistent here since the beat sound same imo what do you mean
- 00:54:284 (1) - Curve this one upward so it flow with 00:54:636 (2) - nice ?
- 01:17:401 (5,6) - Ctrl+G rhythm here would make the flow here 01:17:401 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - nice tried both, like original better
- 00:15:813 (5) - Ctrl+G would make the flow here 00:15:460 (4,5) - nice don't think so
- 00:22:519 (5,6,7) - here you make a triplet but you don't do it in expert.... it make this looks a bit harder than expert which is weird o.o yeah but i'd rather take a triplet over a big jump anyday
- 00:31:519 (10) - x416 y72 ? so the flow here will be a bit better imo I don't see any reason to break a flow here 00:31:342 (9,10) - the music just goes on like what it is well break a flow here 00:31:519 (10,1) - would feel a bit better here imo o.o this isn't flow breaking at all. repeating a triangle is harder to read though.
- 00:36:636 (1,1) - You can blanket if you want lol can't do so without overlapping
- 00:52:695 (7,8) - Ctrl+G rhythm here really make the flow here feel great , variate , epic o.o but if you aware about the placement of 00:53:225 (1) - try this ? aren't they the same?
- 01:05:225 (7,8) - Ctrl+G rhythm here would make the flow here 01:05:048 (6,7,8,1) - nice imo definitely not
- 00:11:048 (8,1) - imo I don't really like how you overlap these well (8) really cover most of (1)'s area but that just me , it just not looking good for me but it up to you to keep it or not shouldn't be an issue, it's not exactly something like guineaQ's miiro
- 00:17:225 (6) - why this doesn't sound like insane and expert
- 00:23:931 (3) - Ctrl+G this then Ctrl+G 00:24:284 (4) - would improve flow here a bit
- 00:09:989 (2,3) - This rhythm sound a bit better imo
- 00:16:872 (6) - Ending this slider at 00:17:225 - and change the hitsound at tail to clap custom - soft hitsound1 sound better , it kinda weird to have drum - clap addition play here 00:17:401 - only once when you really focus on that in insane and expert
- 00:38:225 (2,3) - rather than focus the vocal here why don't you mostly focus the beat on white tick here it play a bit more smooth imo it'll sound so weird
- 00:49:166 (1) - Start this slider here 00:48:989 - instead ? so the polarity can be a bit better and the beat on white tick feel a bit more nice to follow than the ones on red tick
- 01:00:636 (2,3,4) - This sound betterimo
- 01:08:048 (4) - 1/1 slider sound better here [sounds weird imo since the vocal is on a red tick so i decided to ignore it and give the player a break
My mods is mostly subjective here lol , sorry if some suggestions sound too harsh ; ;
Overall great mapset
Edited : ByBy_ChAn are you stalking me ? lol
also this is the best part of the song 00:09:460 - to 00:10:519 - , I hear he sing "get ready to hype" lol
from your queue - m4m
General: Hitsounds too loud? bg weird proportions, hitsound volume is fine and BG proportions don't have to be 16:9 or 4:3 if i'm wiling to accept letterboxing
00:30:284 (2,1) - make these line up properly for neatness? http://puu.sh/gjm0z/4d82ba950c.jpg
00:45:636 (1) - approach circles not supposed to exit the screen in easy? haven't heard of that
00:49:166 (1) - rhythm here feels weird, to click on the red tick when there's a white tick with a heavy beat following vocals
00:50:048 skip important beat you need to listen to the music to realize that it's not actually important at all here.
01:00:989 theres vocal and heavy beat here what? not nearly as strong as where i've mapped
01:20:401 (2) - too close to previous object imo, try moving to x276 y240 go look at distance snap first, it is not too close to anything.
01:23:931 (3,4,1) - complex rhythm, theres a reverse and a circle then another slider which goes back the way the reverse just came from what's wrong with it?
AR 4 perhaps, the bpm is not that high look at 170 bpm normals mapped this year or last year, none of them have an AR under 5, so suggesting AR4 is definitely not allowed. also, this is a little more difficult for a normal than usual so i am using 5.5 as a reasonable median between hard and easy
00:20:931 (2) - remove? sounds weird following instrument
00:23:225 (1,2) - perhaps too low, i was taught that in normal and easy the slider follow circle shouldnt go out of screen haven't heard of that, maybe i'll keep in mind for future maps although i was taught that all objects should be spread evenly across the screen.
00:41:578 (2) - feels a bit cramped shape of the slider fits the vocal
00:56:225 (4) - skims the hp bar no problem
00:04:166 (2,3,4) - is this a spacing error? no
00:04:872 (4,5,6) - I don't think there's much in the music that calls for an undistance snapped note grouping "the night" vocals together
00:57:107 (1,2) - copy two of one? what?
00:08:754 (4,2) - stack properly
00:10:342 (5) - no need to speed up? emphasizing vocal
01:06:460 (4,1) - try an overlap? http://puu.sh/gjneQ/06518a3f0a.jpg why would i want an overlap when it's already fine?
ar 9? trying a higher AR to compensate for the object density and jumps
00:48:813 (1,2,3) - even out spacing? doesn't matter that much
excuse the expert mod, i cant mod anything above insane important thing is that you tried
[Easy]Thanks for the mods everyone. No reply = fixed
- 00:48:813 (1) - polarity problem imo suggest follow vocal like this i wanted simpler rhythm that follows claps but i'll keep your idea in mind
- 01:01:166 (3) - suggest
- 01:08:401 (1,2,3) - distance could be better
- 01:20:401 (2) - 272 32 looks more tidy maybe i redid this part earlier too
- 00:16:872 (6) - I think stack to the next white tick is better redid this part
- 00:34:519 (1) - finish? doesn't fit music
- 00:38:401 (3) - lost a note? ?
- 00:42:107 (3) - suggest hmm i tried but there is no good way to rearrange the notes intuitively
- 00:09:989 (3) - suggest
- 00:17:225 (6) - try this? the last tick of the repeat slider is on the other side so that would be bad
- 00:23:225 (1) - finish doesn't fit music
- 00:26:048 (1) - ^
- 00:34:519 (1) - ^^
- 01:11:225 (1) - ^^
- 01:22:519 (1) - ^^
- 00:42:636 - clap is better than finish? i think it's finish sound
- 01:21:460 (2,4) - can stack better 241 183?
- really nice diff good flow! thanks
- 00:52:342 (5,6,7,8) - I prefer this one i hate circular circle jump patterns
- 00:55:166 (4) - 172 132? why?
- 00:08:754 (4,1,2) - could stack better?
- 00:24:636 (1,3) - ^362 128?
- 00:40:872 (3,1) - ^
Sorry for my short mod but really a nice map.Having received so many mods that I really can't find any big problems.Here are all my suggestions.Just wish you can mod my map and teach me mapping skill XD