1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!catch
posted
This list provides current Beatmap Nominators and Quality Assurance Team members who are proficient in the osu!catch game mode. Promotion log here.
For the other modes, refer to this list for osu!taiko, and this list for osu!Mania.

List of BNs who are capable of osu!catch

1. -Luminate
  2. AJamez
  3. Benita
  4. chickenbible
  5. IDu5t
  6. JBHyperion
  7. MBomb
  8. Nokashi
  9. Sinnoh
  10. wonjae

Mentioned users are able to bubble / qualify maps.
  • List of QATs who are proficient in osu!catch

1. Ascendance
  2. Deif
  3. ZiRoX

Mentioned users are able to bubble / qualify maps, but their main task is to disqualify.
  • List of osu!catch Alumni

1. Drafura
  2. Krah
  3. Kurokami
  4. Spectator
  5. ZHSteven

Those are known for their contribution in this game mode as official staff members in osu.
posted
mingmichael, he can mod CtB as well.
posted
Can I be added to the list? I have a good enough knowledge of it. (at least to the point where I can provide useful suggestions to improve other maps)
posted
Added
posted

Tari wrote:

Can I be added to the list? I have a good enough knowledge of it. (at least to the point where I can provide useful suggestions to improve other maps)
This made me laugh
posted
rip ursa
posted
Ah cool, good to know which BN's are capable of CTB modding now, seems like the community increased drastically while I was away lol
posted
Omg
Sey, you're back :3
Good to know :D
posted
Probably quite a dumb question, but what's this thread for?
posted
For mappers, who want their maps ranked
If you make a map, and you want to get it ranked, you need approval from beatmap nominators (BN)
This thread is to show all BN and QAT (who can disqualify maps which are in qualified status)) for CtB mode
posted
Ahh okay, thank you very much. x)
posted
Removed Sey and pieguy1372
posted
wait Sey left? damn.
posted
aww
posted
Where's Tari?
Is he no longer for Ctb (now he is a QAT)?
posted
Baraatje123 , Tari is Qat now but I don't know if he's CTB Qat because I saw him he mod standard diffs
posted
Yeah
But in a post here, Tari said he also mods CTB
Can anyone confirm?
posted
I removed him, since he will only do osu!standard stuff as QAT. It's kinda hard to concentrate on the other mods.
posted
Okay
Poor CtB
Least amount of BN of any mode now (even less then Taiko now)
posted
heh
show more