forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zekira
@James: too slow. viewtopic.php?p=317624#p317624 scroll down a bit (but apparently I got ignored on that >_> so w/e)

@Crimson: It's just a matter of having a Voile's worth (...well, not really, but w/e) of Gensokyo's forbidden arcana, that's all.
James
your sig is too big. want me to change it?
(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
UtsukimiJerry

James wrote:

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
dont!. the sig is too awesome!
Zekira
EPIC ANNOTATIONS ARE EPIC

Gabi
lmfao 632 SLASHING POWER MOTHER FUGGER
James

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

James wrote:

(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ(ノ゚ω゚)ノ
dont!. the sig is too awesome!
just kidding lol

...and tenshi players must NOT know how to use back button.
lukewarmholiday

Zekira wrote:

EPIC ANNOTATIONS ARE EPIC

Something more painful than playing SWR.

Good job.
UtsukimiJerry
need some tips on labyrinth. im still at floor 1 with all characters level 4. and seriously i dont know what the hell am i suppose to do.
James
try to explore the whole map per floor before going to the next level, thats all i guess..

basically, on most floors there is at least one boss per floor level. i think its Chen at the first floor (spoiler and good luck)
theres the A button for view map. i think thats the default button on the keyboard, in case you dont know
Zekira
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
UtsukimiJerry

James wrote:

try to explore the whole map per floor before going to the next level, thats all i guess..

basically, on most floors there is at least one boss per floor level. i think its Chen at the first floor (spoiler and good luck)
theres the A button for view map. i think thats the default button on the keyboard, in case you dont know
well i encountered chen as a boss and well i died D: i always forgot to check the SP.

and what does TP means? because when it rounds out per character they will disappear.
James
if tp rans out, the character will go back to SDM
every 20% of damage done to the character, 1TP is decreased, maximum of 5TP per battle can be lost.
just go back to town and enter the dungeon so that they--- you already know that

just use the character until it has 1TP/ran out of MP and switch to another character if you have extra
if the character is at the back row (reserve slots) they will gain MP (not TP) and it depends on their speed

make sure to save everytime you go back to town before going inside the dungeon again

about chen as a boss, for me chen is one of the hardest bosses there haha
so try to overlevel yourself of just complete the whole first floor by exploring every part of it, and you should beat chen easily

game is about overlevel or really good strategy or plain luck

also make sure to save first before encountering all bosses, so that you wont to explore half of the dungeon again lol
(always happens to me at 8F before xD)

if you cant understand what i am saying ask dragonslayerxx
i think he already beat the game (im only at 18th floor)
UtsukimiJerry
wait how many floors are in Labyrinth? 50?
Zekira
GUYS WHAT THE HELL AM I WATCHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STUPID YOUTUBE STOP LINKING ME TO STUFF I'LL REGRET WATCHING

Jinxy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dragonslayerxx

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

wait how many floors are in Labyrinth? 50?
20 floors in the original game, 10 more in the plus disk.
Randy96
Moko-tan!
Zekira
YAAAAAAAAA

(meh, wasn't able to screenshot the end result out of excitement) (yeah, the English patch has a bug with some of the text)
I finally 1CC'd a non-Easy difficulty outside of PoFV :P I wasn't able to screenshot the end results though... but I did end up with 1 life remaining (by 1 life I mean 1 star on the Player indicator). When Yuyuko's last spell was counting down '10', I was jumping around like crazy as I overzealously unleashed bombs screaming "HAPPY SPRING TIME AAAAAAAAAAAA" so in effect I used up a bomb, completely wasting the Spell Card Bonus :| (unless of course I remember having deathbombed there or died all in all... don't remember). Damn I never realized how annoying Youmu's patterns were here; I only realized it now when I escaped Stage 4 without dying recklessly... and suddenly lose 83247294 lives on Stage 5 ack.

So... can someone do me a favor:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mjzjtmnmm1y

Make a video file out of it (.avi preferred, orzviously compressed) and send it to me pl0x? I just HAVE to show it to some people...

...yeah, it's Normal, I know, I suck and probably don't have the right to broadcast this thing arond. But at least this is a good start for me~, and some people are currently waiting for me to do this, and as proof I need a video of it. Well... I can't record it on my own since my computer's weak... I'll cut the thing on my own so that I can put it in some video hosting site.

...and yes this means I have the script for Ending No.6~! Actually, getting the endings are one of the reasons I'm motivated to 1CC stuff... I just type them on to Notepad when I get them.

EDIT: Oops, I guess my memory was wrong :P

Jinxy
Why is Kanako wearing Suwako's hat and why does Suwako look like Sanae.

This is very confusing.
Zekira
Oh awesome.

FUUUUUUSION~

In other news, I'm grinding PCB's Extra 1, and I must say it's loads of fun getting owned like that~ (hey, at least I captured Ran's first card before losing lives :|)
Cyclone

Zekira wrote:

(hey, at least I captured Ran's first card before losing lives :|)
Ran's 1st card = Hold shift. Move 2-3 pixels to the side every time you hear bullets.Don't forget to hold down the fire button either.
Zekira
Since I'm using a gamepad, holding down a lot of buttons isn't much of a pain, hence why I can still play PoFV a lot more stable. But I didn't realize I only needed to move 2-3 pixels (on Marisa's focus, it's kind of like one light tap on the left/right button); I usually end up moving at least 1/6 of the screen until I actually see the linear pattern of the bullets :|

In general Extra 1 is so intense, I can't get enough of it. Kinda amusing how you can get 21857569312874 grazes from it. +Circle Streaming too
UtsukimiJerry
lets see. i found chen : dead. found Chinamei ling : dead.

man i suck at labyrinth.
Dragonslayerxx

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

lets see. i found chen : dead. found Chinamei ling : dead.

man i suck at labyrinth.
You should be able to take China at about level 5 and Chen at level 7-8.
Don't forget to put equips on all of your party members
Zekira
Very interesting fangame in the works:

I just hope my PC can handle this thing. I'm getting it once I find it available.

Patchouli's NDL looks a LOT prettier now :D And... Koakuma has a spellcard (what)
I've never seen Maristars look prettier too.
Sakuya stops the time without changing the color, which is a bit annoying seeing how the knife formation is also in a cylinder pattern :( Za Warudo still looks as scary as hell.
James
wow
UtsukimiJerry
James
just keep on fighting, and explore the whole floor for chests

and for me, chen is the strongest there.. hehe
Xgor

Zekira wrote:

FUUUUUUSION~
Awesome!

Anyways, i heard that somebody played Touhou (UFO) and i kinda smiled because they played something i play myself (Instead of counterstrike and stuff)

But it sounds like the one playing it was pretty bad on it because as only could get to the second level on easy :P

Edit:I sounds as they got better as they could get to the last level, I don't know what one but i think it is PCB
Azure_Kite

Zekira wrote:

youtube
Do want.
Jinxy
Dammit, too late to post that.

Current list of WANTgames

Vampirish Night
Lotus Land
Shameimaru : AA
Gabi
vampirish nights looks very interesting
Zekira
The release is at the next Reitaisai, which I think is March 14th, so it's going to be released along with the Touhou Kinema Kan I guess.

EDIT: o_O

And if you're persistent enough to watch until the end you'll notice that some others join in eventually. It's just... too weird o_O

EDIT2: I just love it how comments on Nicovideo spazz out like this:

Jinxy
I like mine with less 3D.

Oh wait, wrong one.
Zekira
Oh god that made me lol so hard...
Randy96
⊂(゚ヮ゚⊂⌒つ  ⊂(゚ヮ゚⊂⌒つ ⊂(゚ヮ゚⊂⌒つ
James
whats with those Magikarps...
Dragonslayerxx

James wrote:

Magikarps...
Reminded me of that pokemon stadium minigame lol
UtsukimiJerry
that bittan bittan thing creeps me out after seeing remilia and flan's version of it.
Jinxy

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

that bittan bittan thing creeps me out after seeing remilia and flan's version of it.
The 3D one or the bangbangbangbangboom one?
show more