forum

[invalid] Voice Chat

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
electfried
I tried to find a thread with voice chat and couldn't find it so if there is a thread about it sorry.

Why not add a voice chat for lobby in multiplayer or add one to talk to other players in chat. You can argue why not use vent,skype,mumble,teamspeak, and etc but on some computers if you run these it will cause fps dropage and use up memory. The only problem I could see with this is ip grabbing and ddosing but I highly doubt anyone would do this on this game. The best example I can use is in csgo when you're in a lobby their is a mic down below in the bottom right hand cornor under the text box and you can disable or enable it to use your mic. When playing you could have a key bounded to activate mic or have open mic in general. Another con is mic spamming but you can't stop this either way unless you implement a volume limit and if it passes the limit it lowers the mic volume in settings. Is there a particular reason to why a voice chat hasn't been added to this game or has peppy or whoever works on this game not think about it? If there is a reason please provide why.
DeletedUser_4041880
No
Oinari-sama
Requested a denied a few times t/35116

Try one of these instead: t/115518