forum

[duplicate] A "Are you sure you want to ready?" Box after clicking ready

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Comet
Please :> I literally just clicked ready on a beatmap and that cost me a 33M score, and I am very well aware others have done this numerous, NUMEROUS times and it has caused so much experated cursing. Then I realized, WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN SUGGESTED YET? (to my knowledge). Not a difficult thing to code into the game in my opinion, and it would help so much. Just a simple box with An "Are you sure you want to ready/retry this beatmap?" as it's text and two buttons Yes and No below this text. This could also be skinned too, I guess!

Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest difference!

P.S. Alert me if a thread like this has been created already :)
Karuta-_old_1
its not clear but I think you mean you accidentally pressed the esc button and click retry instead of resume which cost you to lose your 33m score?
Topic Starter
Comet

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

its not clear but I think you mean you accidentally pressed the esc button and click retry instead of resume which cost you to lose your 33m score?
I hit the ESC key on purpose to pause so I could calm down my adrenaline but when I was ready I clicked the ready button instead of the continue button
Deimos
dupe t/54909
Topic Starter
Comet

Deimos wrote:

dupe t/54909
You know, considering that thread is 4 years old and hardly nobody noticed it, I don't think anybody will post there and as such the only reason this is a dupe is the outright fact that that thread exists

Way more people have this problem now than 4 years ago anyways so I don't see why this can't be an exception of some sort, I'm not necroposting the aforementioned thread. But if this really has to be moved then sure :)

I still wish this sort of thing could be implemented though
Deimos
I would also hope that this won't get added or will at least be toggleable. The regular player shouldn't be punished of being forced to press one more time just cause some people are unable to click on "continue" or to click "ESC" one more time, peace.

tl;dr bump the other thread if it's needed
Bara-
Wait
So you accidentally clicked ready AND the yellow ring
Also, it doesn't matter how old a thread is (the linked one is 3yr) but if it's the same, that should ve revived, andthis one should go to grave
Oinari-sama
Unmarked requests are still valid regardless of date. Continue at t/54909