o i never knew 720p was allowed lopl of course it is.
u cud might aSWELL put visual novel in tags but ya nah
- 00:07:699 (3) - idk 0.98x to 1.02x isn't much of a DS difference cuz marginal BASED DISTANCE SNAP things but yea .04x difference. not a big deal imo tho so idk y i pointed it out Yeah, why?
- 01:14:850 (1) - u map the other "hits" in 01:14:850 (1,2) - except for the one at 01:15:024 so I'd say to map that u could just put a 1/2 slider there like this or smth idk but yea it just looks awkward imo that that one specific stac isn't mapped Nope. I don't want to use 1/2 there. I want to give more emphasis to the first note, because it's more significant.
- 01:26:362 (4) - possible nc idk No.
- 00:09:269 (1,3) - yea possibel reading issue thing cuz it can look like 1/2way cutoff beacause of that first slider possibly but yea idk It's fine.
- 00:13:978 (5) - mfw 0.93x DS Stacked view is for losers.
- 00:18:687 (3) - ^
- 00:19:385 (5) - ^
- 00:34:908 (2,3,4) - 0.91x DS and that stack is just cri evrytim (high reading issue thing thing that's probably not a problem. Mostly the 0.91x DS)
- 00:41:885 (6) - asdf
- 00:49:559 (3) - imo with the followpoint the curve looks like it's "too curved". maybe its just me but like imo this shape looks better zzz Seems alright to me.
- 00:59:152 (3) - omar god
lol imo it's just the 0.9x DS and the 1/1 stacks. I'd change those 2 if i were u but idk y e a
- last note miss on ur first try cuz u were too busy cursor dancing inc rip
- 00:26:885 (3) - i kno at 00:23:745 (2,3) - both sliders were pointing upwards but imo over here it's noticeably less "flow-ish" for me and it played better when i ctrl+g'd this slider so idk lol Do you play with a tablet or something silly like that? It feels better to me as it is.
- lol the difference i see in flow on editor and while playing is huge fukc idk anymore lol
- 00:56:885 (1,2,1,2) - this looks like 2 1/2 jumps in editor wth a 1/1 space between them instead of a 1/2 jump and then 2 1/1 circles so yea idk. imo i'd change the second (1,2) into a slider for better readability but yea I don't get this problem here. Did you get this from looking at the map or actually playing?
- 01:26:362 (1) - oya since u nc'd here u should do that in the ez xdd k It makes it hard to anticipate in Easy.
- nice map
2nd time modding so don't expect too much, but i'll try my best
Most of the things i will say will just be suggestions, so yeah
Just experiment and see if you like it
00:04:385 move to 00:04:036 and make slider end at 00:04:385 and just add a reverse (The reverse will end at 00:04:734) Can't really do that, because it would break the spacing between (2,3).
00:10:490 (2) Seems too late, I've tested it moving it earlier and found it sounds slightly better (I think 00:10:315 and make the slider 1/2 a beat longer) No, I prefer to start on the red tick here to emphasize the syncopated note with the cymbal crash.
00:12:931 , 00:13:280 , 00:13:629 - I can't hear the hitsounds at these parts idk if it's intentional but I think they should be louder or added I can hear them clearly...
00:41:187 , 00:41:536 , 00:41:885 , 00:42:408 Same as above;
00:46:420 Idk if this is true but I've been told by modders recently on m map easy diff that stacks are like a big no-no if it isn't can you get back to me about that thanks I think stacks are fair in Easy as long as you keep them all to the same beat spacing, and at least 1/1.
00:49:210 Same as above;
01:04:908 I think this should be moved 01:04:908 with a longer tail which should end at 01:05:431 Emphasizing the syncopated vocal note here.
For the last two notes; (note 3 and 4) I believe you should make it into a slider or remove note 4 maybe. idk just the transition from note 3 to 4 isn't very pretty imo Slider doesn't really go well with the music. While I agree that the 3/1 beat spacing is a bit uncomfortable, I'd really like to have a click on (4) there.
But man your map is already amazing even though you've only got like 5 or 6 mods
00:44:501 make it a slider; tail ends at 00:44:676 It makes too many consecutive 1/2 beats.
Again like in the easy diff the last two notes; in this case (note 5 and 6) the transition could look better
This diff was pretty flawless to a noob modder like me
Umm... Sorry can't really help with this one, like I said earlier I'm a pretty noob modder
Good luck and hope for the best.
P.S. Please reply to this mod so I know my wrongs and all that. Criticize me if my mod was really bad and if it was I would like to apologize in adavance.
-Kanzaki wrote:01:09:269 - 01:14:850 - as i can see you didn't want to change SV and leave it simple but check this part maybe you can think about SV. What reason is there to change SV here?
There aren't anything important to mod really nice map seems ready already. no kd.
Perhaps a circle at 00:22:699 - or 00:22:873 - Too hard to anticipate without beats in the background.
00:33:687 - Circle to match the bass drum I think the effect is better when it's empty. Gives stronger emphasis to (1).
00:34:036 - ^
00:22:699 - Have something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3205561 No.
00:35:431 (3) - Move this away from the next slider, it would probably be confusing for normal players. I think it's fine. I've done this a lot in the past, and it has never seemed to be a problem. It fits the song best as a stack.
00:36:827 (6) - ^
00:38:222 - Maybe try this out and see how you like it: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3205569 I don't.
00:57:757 (3) - Delete this and just have a circle so it matches the song better. It goes with the run.
00:57:757 (2,3,4,5) - You could delete these if you wanted to. Why would I want to?
01:19:908 - End the slider here and then have a circle at 01:20:083 - to match the drum. I think that's unfairly hard.
01:25:315 (2) - Space this out from the previous? No?
Really good map so I couldn't find too much!
UndeadCapulet wrote:From your queue:
00:08:397 (7) - Can you curve this as well so it stays consistent with the 2 previous guitar sliders? It looks and feels better straight. If I were to curve it, it would look awkward next to (5) if they curved in a similar direction.
00:18:862 (5) - ctrl+g will mimic the downward motion of 00:18:164 (3) - and create a nice effect imo I want a stronger direction change for emphasis.
00:29:501 (4,5) - Because of how strong the previous stack was (00:28:803 (1,2) - ), this stack here feels really weak and lifeless. I think you should unstack these. I agree. Unstacked.
Honestly, though, I think this rhythm is more appropriate, it matches up with the vocals better. I prefer the current rhythm.
01:20:431 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Decrease the SV by .1x at every NC. Things are slowing down, the song is concluding, it'd be nice :3 I don't agree. I don't consider slider velocity to be representative of the energy of the song. I use it to represent the "weight", so I don't want to decrease slider velocity here.
01:24:617 (1,2,1) - Because of the 1,2 anti-jump here, I can't help but expect the next note to be really close to the others; it appearing on the opposite side of the screen is surprising. I think you should move 01:26:362 (1) - closer to the others. Also, I think you should move 2 so it's to the right of 01:24:617 (1) - so the player is more drawn towards the center of the screen instead of being moved away from it. No, the third circle is meant to be separated from the other two. It fits the song.
00:35:431 (3,4) - I wish you weren't skipping the start of the vocal here. Drum has more interesting rhythm here.
00:50:083 (4) - 1/2 slider. (Also maybe convert 00:50:431 (5,6) - into a 1/1 ?) I don't want so much consecutive 1/2 beat.
01:26:362 (6) - NC No.
00:07:699 (3,4) - This rhythm follows the guitar better, maybe? (I think that's what you're going for anyway) I like the current rhythm better.
00:30:897 (4,1) - I think you can get away with this? It'd cause less polarity issues than what you have right now.
00:45:199 (4) - I think a 3/2 slider starting at the previous red tick would be better. I don't think so.
00:47:990 (3) - ^
01:03:687 (1,2,3) - Just use the rhythm you used at 00:58:106 (1,2,3,4) - , it played much better. I like the vary the rhythm a bit, and chose to poke at the vocals here, rather than just sticking to drums the whole time.
01:07:699 (2) - http://puu.sh/ibqLV/b0feff5d8d.jpg No.
Also, I'm like 80% sure the tag should be "ama koi" and not "amakoi" but idk if that matters. No, amakoi is correct. I got this from the official website.
Hope I helped~
from your queue
Nice map,almost perfect
(I can only mod some small things )
00:34:385 (1) - flow to the right better I don't think so.
00:40:664 (2,3,4) - maybe a little difficult for a Easy player to catch the rhythm I think the rhythm is quite obvious.
00:47:815 (3) - starts at 00:47:815 - ends at 00:48:338 - Current rhythm matches drum and instrument better.
00:56:885 (1,2) - maybe they can have different flow I think this goes well with the song.
01:04:734 - I want to show vocals a big here.
01:26:362 (4) - to (436,64)or around,after I played I think flow to right-top better Yeah, changed.
00:23:222 (1) - ctrl+H better I don't think so.
00:28:455 (6) - to (52,272) No.
00:45:548 - No.
00:49:036 - ^
00:53:048 - add a note No.
00:57:757 (3) - change to a note No.
00:11:013 (7,8) - maybe they should closer I think it's fine.
00:16:420 (5) - (72,40) or around Why?
00:21:478 (5) - (160,64) or around
00:24:094 (3) - ctrl+G No.
00:33:687 - No.
00:40:315 (3,7,11,13,2) - move to right a bit Why?
00:45:548 (1) - (264,56) No.
00:49:559 (2) - (344,360)
00:56:536 (11,1) - move to right a bit
00:57:757 (2,3) - change to a short slider No.
00:59:327 (5) - ctrl+G to make a jump with 00:59:152 (4) - No, current jump is enough.
01:11:710 (10) - ctrl+G No.
01:16:594 (6) - ctrl+G or stack with 01:16:943 (7) - No.
01:26:362 (1) - maybe left-top better No.
Nice map,go to be ranked~
- Oh God , the song is too Gud!
- 01:14:850 (1) - Maybe change this to a Finish hitsound ? since the music is
drunki mean high There's no cymbal in music here, so I don't want to use it.
- 00:59:152 (2) - i think clap is enough I think clap+whistle sounds better.
- 00:27:234 (3) - i wish u to add a whistle on these objects, note and the slider head I don't think it's necessary.
- 00:08:048 (4,5) - get a hitsound for them pls There's no hitsound that fits well. I'm just following the drums for hitsounds.
- 00:36:827 (6,1) - 00:35:431 (3,4) - Maybe separate them , becuz since u made such rhythm like 00:38:048 (3,4) - before , the player will think is a 1/2 and wrong press(ok , my english is shit , dk how to express I think it's fine. I do this in many Normal maps, and it fits the music best.
- 00:24:094 (3) - Ctrl + G this one ? No.
- 01:24:617 (1,2,1) - Too confusing lmao .-. do it as other diff did or just stack the other one too I don't see how it's confusing. The beat spacing is different, so I separate them.
mod quality too short and poor