forum

amazarashi - Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku -Tokyo Ghoul Ro

posted
Total Posts
121
show more
Topic Starter
Ipas

mrturtle99 wrote:

Hi from my modding queue~
00:55:961 (1) - maybe take off NC here and put NC on 00:57:287 (2) - to match when singer switches phrases ok
00:26:458 (4) - I think there should be a clap here to match the HS rhythm thanks
00:32:094 (6) - I think there should be a NC here ok
00:04:580 (1,2,3) - here I think the NC should start on 00:04:911 (3) - , not on 00:04:580 (1) - no changes
00:32:094 (5) - I think this should be a NC ok
Sorry for short mod (no problem), but map looks nice (thanks), hope this gets ranked soon (THANKS!)
Thanks for your modding :3 Also thanks for the STAR! :3
SoGa

[General]

  1. Consider to add a normal-slide1
  2. Add Audio lead-in to 1500 or 2000

[Easy]

  1. Maybe change it to AR3.5 or AR4 ?
  2. as general mentioned , i would add a normal-slide1 tho
  3. 00:03:585 (2,3,4) - get a hit-whistle for this one
  4. 00:05:574 (1) - Try to add a Finish here
  5. 00:10:878 (1,2,1) - u can try to add a finish on the slider-head
  6. 00:18:503 (3) - Delete this one , or just delete the clap .
  7. 00:17:177 if here has no note , why would u add a note here ?00:18:503 (3) - just for consistency , add on both side , or delete for both side
  8. 00:23:144 (2) - Maybe add a note here ?
  9. 00:29:110 Add a note here or just put this into a slider 00:28:779 (3) -
  10. 00:25:132 (1,2) - Swap NC here
  11. 00:27:453 (1,2) - Swap NC again
  12. 00:45:353 (1) - Finish on slider-head
  13. 00:53:309 (1) - Add a Finish on slider-head and just turn this slider in to a 1/2 slider
  14. 00:54:635 (2) - Finish
  15. 00:58:613 (3) - ^
  16. 00:59:276 (1,2) - Swap NC
  17. 01:01:265 (1) - Finish on slider-head
  18. 01:09:221 (1) - ^
  19. 01:11:873 (1) - ^
  20. 01:27:784 (1) - Maybe start at the red tick ? 01:27:619

    Actually from the Kiai time u can use 2/4 claps tho

[Normal]

  1. 00:05:574 (1) - Finish
  2. 00:10:878 (1) - ^
  3. 00:12:204 (1) - ^
  4. 00:13:530 (1) - Whistle on repeat and maybe change the additions to drum
  5. 00:16:182 (1) - Finish
  6. 00:16:845 (2) - i would put this slider to a opposite way instead
  7. 00:18:503 (3) - Move this one blanket with 00:16:182 (1) - and then stack this two 00:18:503 (3,2) -
  8. 00:22:480 (2) - Whistle on slider-head
  9. 00:23:475 (3) - Whistle
  10. 00:25:132 (2) - ^
  11. 00:28:779 (3) - Maybe u can change this slider to 2 notes
  12. 00:29:442 (4) - NC
  13. 00:32:094 Can i ask for what is this inherited Points working ? if it doesn't work dat much , pls delete it
  14. 00:43:364 (2,3) - Blanket it and then blanket this one 00:44:690 (4,1) - u will get such pattern
  15. 00:50:657 (1) - Maybe add a finish here
  16. 00:53:309 (1) - ^
  17. 00:56:956 (2) - Delete this slider and add a note here 00:57:121 (2) -
  18. 00:57:287 (3) - Finish
  19. 00:58:613 (5) - Finish and NC
  20. 01:13:862 Add a 1/1 slider or maybe just add 2 notes 01:14:193
  21. 01:25:132 (1) - Finish

[Hard]

  1. Why don't u just start using 2/4 claps at the begin
  2. 00:04:248 (3,2) - Just stack these two in
  3. 00:07:563 (4,5,6,7) - I prefer this instead a square
  4. 00:45:188 (7) - Nazi , put this a little up
  5. 00:52:978 (3,4) - Why is this 2 stacked ? spread it out .
  6. 00:58:282 (4) - Clap on head and Finish on tail
  7. 01:03:585 (1) - It's a bit weird starting 2/4 clap lmao ,why don't u just start from the kiai lol
  8. 01:27:784 Maybe just change the sample set to Soft ?

[Insane]

  1. 00:02:094 (1,2) - Actually u don't have to jump here . Maybe is just too sudden for a begin
  2. 00:14:856 (1,2,3,4) - Since these set add clap , why don't u do the same thing to 00:16:679 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - ?
  3. 00:52:812 (1,2) - Don't stack this 2 , if u didn't stack this one 00:53:143 (3) - ,there is a cymbal sounds tho
  4. 00:55:298 (3) - Use this rhythm ? 00:54:635 (1,2) -
  5. 01:00:602 (4) - Maybe Ctrl + G this one

End , good map and good song tho , i wanted to do this but seems like someone do it >_>

Good luck ;w;
Topic Starter
Ipas

SoGa wrote:

[General]

  1. Consider to add a normal-slide1
  2. Add Audio lead-in to 1500 or 2000

[Easy]

  1. Maybe change it to AR3.5 or AR4 ?
  2. as general mentioned , i would add a normal-slide1 tho
  3. 00:03:585 (2,3,4) - get a hit-whistle for this one
  4. 00:05:574 (1) - Try to add a Finish here
  5. 00:10:878 (1,2,1) - u can try to add a finish on the slider-head
  6. 00:18:503 (3) - Delete this one , or just delete the clap .
  7. 00:17:177 if here has no note , why would u add a note here ?00:18:503 (3) - just for consistency , add on both side , or delete for both side
  8. 00:23:144 (2) - Maybe add a note here ?
  9. 00:29:110 Add a note here or just put this into a slider 00:28:779 (3) -
  10. 00:25:132 (1,2) - Swap NC here
  11. 00:27:453 (1,2) - Swap NC again
  12. 00:45:353 (1) - Finish on slider-head
  13. 00:53:309 (1) - Add a Finish on slider-head and just turn this slider in to a 1/2 slider
  14. 00:54:635 (2) - Finish
  15. 00:58:613 (3) - ^
  16. 00:59:276 (1,2) - Swap NC
  17. 01:01:265 (1) - Finish on slider-head
  18. 01:09:221 (1) - ^
  19. 01:11:873 (1) - ^
  20. 01:27:784 (1) - Maybe start at the red tick ? 01:27:619

    Actually from the Kiai time u can use 2/4 claps tho

[Normal]

  1. 00:05:574 (1) - Finish
  2. 00:10:878 (1) - ^
  3. 00:12:204 (1) - ^
  4. 00:13:530 (1) - Whistle on repeat and maybe change the additions to drum
  5. 00:16:182 (1) - Finish
  6. 00:16:845 (2) - i would put this slider to a opposite way instead
  7. 00:18:503 (3) - Move this one blanket with 00:16:182 (1) - and then stack this two 00:18:503 (3,2) -
  8. 00:22:480 (2) - Whistle on slider-head
  9. 00:23:475 (3) - Whistle
  10. 00:25:132 (2) - ^
  11. 00:28:779 (3) - Maybe u can change this slider to 2 notes
  12. 00:29:442 (4) - NC
  13. 00:32:094 Can i ask for what is this inherited Points working ? if it doesn't work dat much , pls delete it
  14. 00:43:364 (2,3) - Blanket it and then blanket this one 00:44:690 (4,1) - u will get such pattern
  15. 00:50:657 (1) - Maybe add a finish here
  16. 00:53:309 (1) - ^
  17. 00:56:956 (2) - Delete this slider and add a note here 00:57:121 (2) -
  18. 00:57:287 (3) - Finish
  19. 00:58:613 (5) - Finish and NC
  20. 01:13:862 Add a 1/1 slider or maybe just add 2 notes 01:14:193
  21. 01:25:132 (1) - Finish

[Hard]

  1. Why don't u just start using 2/4 claps at the begin
  2. 00:04:248 (3,2) - Just stack these two in
  3. 00:07:563 (4,5,6,7) - I prefer this instead a square
  4. 00:45:188 (7) - Nazi , put this a little up
  5. 00:52:978 (3,4) - Why is this 2 stacked ? spread it out .
  6. 00:58:282 (4) - Clap on head and Finish on tail
  7. 01:03:585 (1) - It's a bit weird starting 2/4 clap lmao ,why don't u just start from the kiai lol
  8. 01:27:784 Maybe just change the sample set to Soft ?

[Insane]

  1. 00:02:094 (1,2) - Actually u don't have to jump here . Maybe is just too sudden for a begin
  2. 00:14:856 (1,2,3,4) - Since these set add clap , why don't u do the same thing to 00:16:679 (2,3,4,2,3,4) - ?
  3. 00:52:812 (1,2) - Don't stack this 2 , if u didn't stack this one 00:53:143 (3) - ,there is a cymbal sounds tho
  4. 00:55:298 (3) - Use this rhythm ? 00:54:635 (1,2) -
  5. 01:00:602 (4) - Maybe Ctrl + G this one

End , good map and good song tho , i wanted to do this but seems like someone do it >_>

Good luck ;w;
I'm sorry, i can't reply your mods. But, you can take a look what i accept and i don't accept
Monstrata
soooo late lol~ From my queue :3 Good luck! Nice song.

[General]

00:32:094 - 00:41:375 - Why is there a break here... You don't need a break on a TV-Size...
01:17:177 - 01:25:132 - Again Why are there breaks? Especially on the Easy and Normal, it feels weird to have another 8 second break only to have to play another 3 notes on Easy. Don't be lazy and map these out :P.

[Insane]

00:06:237 (1,2) - This is really undermapped compared to the rest of your intro in the section... Really consider making these two 1/1 sliders 1/2 sliders etc... more consistent with the rest of your rhythmic pattern.
00:32:094 - This is already a TV-size, you don't need to have a 10 second break. Please map this out, even if it's with a simpler rhythm.
00:51:983 (1,2,3) - These aren't evenly spaced. Scale them out and you'll see.
01:00:933 (5) - Ctrl+G bettter flow into 1 too.
01:03:088 (2) - Why not take slider 1 and Ctrl+J instead? It would flow better.
01:14:856 - Map a slider here too? And shorten 01:14:525 (9) - ? You can use two 1/2 sliders instead of a 1/1 slider, so there isn't such an awkward gap before going into 01:15:188 (1) -

[Hard]

00:10:215 (4,5) - Check stacks.
00:15:519 (1,2,3,4) - Why not make 3, 4, parallel to 1, 2?
00:46:016 (3,4) - This plays kind of awkwardly... You should shorten 00:46:016 (3) - to a 1/2 slider and begin the next slider at 00:46:348 - . That way you can map 00:46:679 - . Which begins on the next measure instead of mapping it to a slider-end.
01:26:458 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Maybe this arrangement might look better. Up to you~

[Normal]

00:26:790 (1,2) - Why wiggle sliders on a Normal? It's basically the same as a change in SV which isn't recommended on Normal. Also, you don't use these wiggle sliders for the same melody in 00:16:182 (1,2) - . So this creates an inconsistency that you should also consider.
00:55:630 (3,1) - Wouldn't hurt to blanket them
00:58:613 (1) - Remove NC.
01:13:199 (5,6) - Check blanket.

[Easy]

00:15:519 (3,1) - Fix blanket.
00:17:508 (2,1) - ^
01:25:795 (2,3) - ^

Not much wrong rhythmically on Easy, nice.
Setsurei
sorry for the delay!
[General]
normal-hitwhistle's hit-hat cymbals sounds too loud,
especially on the intro (00:04:746 - to 00:05:409 - ) and (00:10:381 - to 00:10:712 - )
also these part:
00:31:596 - 00:31:762 -
00:52:646 - 00:53:143 -
mind reducing the volume?

00:31:431 - inconsistency hitsound on this part (H & I)
[Easy]
00:00:271 (1) - you can make something awesome on this long slider (slider art)
00:16:182 (1) - fix the blanket well
00:17:508 (2) - ^
00:18:834 (1) - ^
00:24:138 (3) - ^
00:25:795 (1,2) - ^
01:26:458 (3) - fix the pararel blanket
[Normal]
00:00:271 (1,2,3) - rearrange all these, so 00:01:596 (4) - can be moved to the right, to flow better with 00:02:259 (5) -
00:26:790 (1,2) - this kind of slider is unrankable right now, as the speed is different (I just know it when I rank Liar Mask)
00:42:701 (1) - it is better to curve this up, to blanket paralel with 00:43:364 (2) -
00:50:326 (4) - delete? overmap
[Hard]
00:18:005 (2,3,4) - strong beats are on the white tick, please refrain on using the end slider
00:10:878 (1) - fix blanket
00:29:442 (5) - ^
00:30:436 (1) - ^
00:49:000 (3,4) - stack tail properly like what you did at the front
00:55:961 (1) - fix blanket
01:26:790 (3) - 348|108; 01:26:956 (4) - 264|116
[Insane]
00:45:353 (1,2,3,4,5) - I know you want to make this symmetry, so move this instead 00:45:188 (5) - at 312|220 so it flows better
00:47:508 (6,7) - ctrl G? gives jump to the incoming 00:47:840 (1) -
01:27:287 (1,2,3,4,5) - overmapped, delete 01:27:287 (1,2,4) -

much nazi mod
good luck
Topic Starter
Ipas

monstrata wrote:

soooo late lol~ From my queue :3 Good luck! Nice song.

[General]

00:32:094 - 00:41:375 - Why is there a break here... You don't need a break on a TV-Size... ok
01:17:177 - 01:25:132 - Again Why are there breaks? Especially on the Easy and Normal, it feels weird to have another 8 second break only to have to play another 3 notes on Easy. Don't be lazy and map these out :P. lol. ok

[Insane]

00:06:237 (1,2) - This is really undermapped compared to the rest of your intro in the section... Really consider making these two 1/1 sliders 1/2 sliders etc... more consistent with the rest of your rhythmic pattern. i don't know how to fix this. would you take look what i've changed at this?
00:32:094 - This is already a TV-size, you don't need to have a 10 second break. Please map this out, even if it's with a simpler rhythm. ok
00:51:983 (1,2,3) - These aren't evenly spaced. Scale them out and you'll see. yeah. i fixed it by DS
01:00:933 (5) - Ctrl+G bettter flow into 1 too. ok
01:03:088 (2) - Why not take slider 1 and Ctrl+J instead? It would flow better. ok
01:14:856 - Map a slider here too? And shorten 01:14:525 (9) - ? You can use two 1/2 sliders instead of a 1/1 slider, so there isn't such an awkward gap before going into 01:15:188 (1) - yes. i tried to map like this and this is looks good

[Hard]

00:10:215 (4,5) - Check stacks. it has been stacked properly
00:15:519 (1,2,3,4) - Why not make 3, 4, parallel to 1, 2? ok
00:46:016 (3,4) - This plays kind of awkwardly... You should shorten 00:46:016 (3) - to a 1/2 slider and begin the next slider at 00:46:348 - . That way you can map 00:46:679 - . Which begins on the next measure instead of mapping it to a slider-end. okay
01:26:458 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Maybe this arrangement might look better. Up to you~ i've changed some notes at this part. would you take a look?

[Normal]

00:26:790 (1,2) - Why wiggle sliders on a Normal? It's basically the same as a change in SV which isn't recommended on Normal. Also, you don't use these wiggle sliders for the same melody in 00:16:182 (1,2) - . So this creates an inconsistency that you should also consider. okay
00:55:630 (3,1) - Wouldn't hurt to blanket them yeah
00:58:613 (1) - Remove NC. ok
01:13:199 (5,6) - Check blanket. it has been blanket properly

[Easy]

00:15:519 (3,1) - Fix blanket. i don't think what i've changes is fixed the blanket. would you take a look?
00:17:508 (2,1) - ^ i don't think what i've changes is fixed the blanket. would you take a look?
01:25:795 (2,3) - ^ changed the last slider placement to fix

Not much wrong rhythmically on Easy, nice. THANKS
Thanks! Updated
Topic Starter
Ipas

Setsurei wrote:

sorry for the delay!
[General]
normal-hitwhistle's hit-hat cymbals sounds too loud,
especially on the intro (00:04:746 - to 00:05:409 - ) and (00:10:381 - to 00:10:712 - )
also these part:
00:31:596 - 00:31:762 -
00:52:646 - 00:53:143 -
mind reducing the volume?

00:31:431 - inconsistency hitsound on this part (H & I) - Fix this all later
[Easy]
00:00:271 (1) - you can make something awesome on this long slider (slider art) - TAKE A LOOK PLEASE! :3
00:16:182 (1) - fix the blanket well
00:17:508 (2) - ^
00:18:834 (1) - ^
00:24:138 (3) - ^
00:25:795 (1,2) - ^
01:26:458 (3) - fix the pararel blanket
[Normal]
00:00:271 (1,2,3) - rearrange all these, so 00:01:596 (4) - can be moved to the right, to flow better with 00:02:259 (5) - OK
00:26:790 (1,2) - this kind of slider is unrankable right now, as the speed is different (I just know it when I rank Liar Mask)
00:42:701 (1) - it is better to curve this up, to blanket paralel with 00:43:364 (2) - idk if this fixed or not
00:50:326 (4) - delete? overmap ok
[Hard]
00:18:005 (2,3,4) - strong beats are on the white tick, please refrain on using the end slider changed to circle *this is what do you want right? i got a mapping tech again xD
00:10:878 (1) - fix blanket
00:29:442 (5) - ^
00:30:436 (1) - ^
00:49:000 (3,4) - stack tail properly like what you did at the front check? idk if this fixed or not
00:55:961 (1) - fix blanket
01:26:790 (3) - 348|108; 01:26:956 (4) - 264|116 this pattern has been changed because the previous modder. take a look?
[Insane]
00:45:353 (1,2,3,4,5) - I know you want to make this symmetry, so move this instead 00:45:188 (5) - at 312|220 so it flows better ahahaha. ok
00:47:508 (6,7) - ctrl G? gives jump to the incoming 00:47:840 (1) - ok
01:27:287 (1,2,3,4,5) - overmapped, delete 01:27:287 (1,2,4) - deleted and changed to slider

much nazi mod lol
good luck - THANKS

NOTE: I don't reply your blanket's Mods beacuse i don't know it's fixed or not and i don't know how to fix it properly. I think you must take a look?
Thanks! Updated
wendao
General
Combo Colour baru? (nyamain kemeja karakter di awal video xD)
[Colours]
Combo1 : 60,180,120
Combo2 : 180,180,180
Combo3 : 220,60,220
Combo4 : 220,220,60
Combo5 : 160,80,40
Combo6 : 150,240,30
Combo7 : 30,240,160
Combo8 : 240,140,60

Easy
00:00:271 (1,2,3,4) - gw lebih doyan kayak gini (1-2-3 lebih membentuk segi lima)

00:13:530 (1) - flow saat pindah ke (2) nya ga nyaman deh, especially ini diff Easy

00:18:834 (1) - gimana kalo ekor slidernya di stack sama (2)? kayak gini

00:28:779 (2) - gimana kalo kayak gini (copas dari (1), terus rotate -65°, pindahin ke 64,280)

00:30:768 - dibiarin kosong kayaknya ga menarik deh

00:35:409 (2) - node merah mundurin sekotak (336,80) biar keliatan simetris

00:43:364 (2,3,4) - biar flownya bagus, sebaiknya ketiga objek ini jangan dibikin lurus, sedikit 'curve' lebih baik

00:49:663 (2) - blanket, node kedua 76,196.. node ketiga 72,256

01:02:591 (2,1) - another bad flow, dibikin kayak gini

-atau-


01:12:536 (2,3,4) - dibikin kayak gini

`-` ini susah kalo satu per satu, langsung code aja ya

148,132,72536,2,0,B|140:161|143:187|162:213|162:213|143:239|140:265|148:294,1,170
228,266,73530,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,344,73862,2,0,P|288:322|310:280,1,85

note: hitsound hilang, pasang lagi D':

01:25:132 (1,2,3) - biar flownya bagus, slider (1) mending dibikin mengarah keatas, objek selanjutnya bisa dipikirin sendiri xD

Normal
00:18:834 (1) - coba deh ditata lagi slidernya biar keliatan cantik >w<

00:43:364 (2) - blanket - node terakhir pindahin 1 kotak ke atas (360,20)

00:55:961 (1) - blanket - node pertama pindahin 1 kotak ke bawah (216,96) || node kedua pindahin 1 kotak ke kiri (300,48)

01:05:243 (4) - blanket - node kedua pindahin ke 252,332 || node terakhir pindahin ke 312,260

01:13:862 (6) - blanket - node kedua pindahin ke 276,104 || node terakhir pindahin ke 244,152

01:18:503 (1) - blanket - copas dari 01:13:862 (6) - terus pindahin ke 292,196

Hard
00:04:248 (3) - blanket - 2nd 276,128 || 3rd 264,200

00:10:878 (1) - blanket - 2nd 308,352 || 3rd 388,320

00:29:442 (5) - blanket - 2nd 200,344 || 3rd 248,308

00:30:436 (1) - blanket - 3rd 328,340

00:34:083 (5) - moore blanket - 3rd 432,272

00:34:746 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) - terlalu spam 1/2 banget, padahal lagunya masih soft disini

00:46:679 (5,1) - mending dibikin slider repeat buat slider (1)


00:49:663 (1) - blanket - 2nd 1 grid ke atas

00:55:961 (1) - blanket - 1st 268,196 || 2nd 312,132 || 3rd 404,140

00:59:276 (1,2,3) - not recommended, numpuk banget

01:08:392 (6) - blanket - 2nd 96,104 || 3rd 136,192

01:20:823 (2,3) - hindari slider 3/4, bukannya bikin diff semakin menantang, malah keliatan jelek

Insane
00:00:602 (2) - pindahin ke 308,144, 2nd node 320,116, 3rd node 316,56

... seharusnya udah ngerti fix blanket :3 dicoba-coba terus aja

well mapped diff, seriously udah bagus banget

terlalu clap spammy (apalagi di awal-awal)

01:09:552 (1,2,3,4,5) - non-sense stream `-`

ntah kenapa mod cuma blanket doang... udah ga bisa modding :^(
Topic Starter
Ipas
Thanks kak Wenda dan sorry gak bisa reply :3

SOALNYA AKU ACCEPT SEMUA!!!!!!
Peachtrees
o/~

Easy

00:10:878 (1) - the shape of this just feels a bit..odd uwu

00:12:287 (2) - you could try moving this down a tiny bit as it might improve the flow

00:17:508 (2) - the overlap between this and 00:18:834 (1) - this is off by a bit ><

00:19:829 (2) - you could try moving it down a little since it almost aligns with the slider's end. Not sure if that's intended, I guess I just like things to be more 'round'

00:29:442 (1) - I'd move this up a tiiiiinnny bit c:

00:30:436 (2,3,1) - I'm not too sure about this as there is loooots of stacking going on. This + the fact that one of the sliders actually starts on a red tick might make it too confusing for an Easy Diff

00:42:701 (1) - I'd like it more if this would be shaped and placed in a way that I'd make 2 continue it's movement (bad explanation ><) this is personal preference though, your way of mapping this seems fine owo

00:48:005 (1) - copy pasting this feels a bit odd as you put a lot of emphasize on this with the finish hitsound. you could reshape wiithout breaking up any patterns too c:

00:59:939 (1,1) - not sure about this one, but try this rythm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836038 and see for yourself c:

01:04:580 (2) - would move this up a little. doesn't neccessarily have to align, I just think placing below the slider like that looks sort of odd

01:12:536 (2) - ~.~ I like this one!

01:13:530 (3,4) - not sure if blanketing like this is a good idea, might make it look too crowded

01:19:166 (3,1) - hmm I think I'd rather have those two align

Normal

00:02:922 (1,2,3) - try moving this down a bit so it starts above the straight slider. it might improve the flow a bit c:

00:10:878 (1,2,3) - try moving this down and to the left a bit like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836063

00:17:508 (2) - I feel like this should be a clickable note instead of the repeat >< just a suggestion though, no need ot break up everything

00:26:790 (1,2,3) - not sure about this, but try moving it up a tiiiiiny bit to make the angle between the circle and this pattern a bit less sharp

00:30:768 (3) - Suggestion: try moving it to the left a little

00:35:409 (2,3,4,5,6) - try using this rythm: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836072 I feel like the big white tick should be a clickable note >< you can achieve this with a different rythm too though, this is jsut something I came up with in a few seconds so ignoreing this and going for something different is absolutely fine too

00:44:690 (4) - you could try moving this up a tiny bit

00:57:287 (2,3,1) - try something like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836082 ?c:

01:05:243 (4,5) - blanket is off a bit

01:10:215 (2) - try deleting this and instead extending the next slider to follow the vocals

01:20:491 (1) - not sure if I like how this is shaped :/ I think it's the only slider in the diff that's shaped like this too

01:25:795 (2) - again, I feel like this big white tick should be clickable (not too fond of the shape either as it might confuse new players ><)


Hard

00:00:270 (1) - I'd consider curving this to match the next slider

00:02:922 (1) - maybe try moving this to the left a little?

00:10:215 (4,5) - the movement the player has to do between these two might feel a bit weird >< It looks pretty neat though so keeping it should be fine

00:13:530 (1) - could move this a liiiiitle bit to the right to have it perfectly parallel to the 1/2 before

00:16:182 (1) - Suggestion: have this curve in the other direction to make it flow better into the next pattern c:

00:18:668 (5) - this white tick feels like it should have something clickable on it

00:22:480 (2,3,4) - I know what you're going for with these sliders, I'm just not sure if it'll end up looking good >< not saying you should change them though, I kind of like your idea

00:25:132 (2,3,4) - not sure why there's only one 'special-shaped' slider here though as they represent the same sound as before. The pattern looks good, I guess I'd just be more consistent to have them both the 'special'

00:26:790 (1,2,3) - not sure if stacking this is a good idea. not sure how it'll play

00:36:072 (4,5,6) - try this rythm ? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836126

You could also try using a slower SV for the slow part as changing the SV is fine during a hard diff

00:38:724 (3) - not sure if those three circles will be too out of place. I mean maybe it's just me but I just can't figure out what you're following with these ;w;

00:51:652 (4) - would try curving this a little to match the sliders before

00:51:983 (5,6,1) - loots of stacking. this looks neat, but I'm not sure about how this'll play ><

00:54:635 (1) - try moving it a tiiiiny bit to the left

00:56:458 (2,3,4,5,1) - could try making this a star if you're unhappy about the current pattern :3

00:59:939 (2,3,4,5) - this is probably just me, but I feel as though this looks a bit odd

01:06:237 (4) - could try moving this to the left to have it continue the movement of the oddly shaped slider

01:13:862 (4) - try just making this a repeat and then leaving out the next one?

01:20:491 (1,2) - blanket seems off a bit

01:21:486 (3) - could maaaybe try and have it blanket with the slider before, not too sure if that'd look to forced though

01:22:480 (1,2) - I like those!

01:25:132 (1,2) - those are not supposed to blanket right?

Insane

00:02:425 (3,4) - not sure if you're trying a bit too hard to stack things with this. Might want to try and just place 4 below 3 c:

00:04:580 (1,2) - are these so close to each other on purpose? this might be a bit confusing while playing

00:16:845 (4) - could MAYBE just MAYBE try and curve it to make it blanket with the head of 1

00:28:447 (2,3,4) - is this intentional?

00:18:005 (2,3,4) - could try moving this down and to the right a little bit to improve the flow

00:31:431 (4) - I'd maybe move this down a bit and then have it face in the direction of the next circle

I'm really not too experienced when it comes to modding insanes, but it seems like you might be trying a bit too hard to stack things. That probably comes down to personal preference though c:.

00:50:823 (6,7) - try having these start on the white ticks, it feels nicer to me c:

00:54:635 (1,2) - not sure if this overlap will play nice since the slider curves to the right and then you suddenly have to move your cursor to the left a bit >< maybe try moving two a little to change this?

01:00:602 (4) - this stack is off a tiny bit c:

01:01:265 (1,2) - this might just be me, but I feel as though this looks sort of odd. maybe try curving 1 a little?

01:12:536 (4,5,6) - try this rythm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836240 instead? I just feel as though the big white tick should have something clickable on it

01:15:519 (5,6) - the stack is off bit a bit

01:18:503 (1) - try making this a curved one instead? so that it makes for a nice and round-ish movement between the two jumps c:

I'm kind of unexperienced when it comes to modding insanes, so you should not break up any patterns you like over any suggestions that I've made!

Good luck o/~
onizuka-
before update, i think, why u add a break in your BM , it's a BM with tv size :/
after update, everything is awesome :3

sorry for my bad english mastah,,, :3
Topic Starter
Ipas

onizuka- wrote:

before update, i think, why u add a break in your BM , it's a BM with tv size :/
after update, everything is awesome :3

sorry for my bad english mastah,,, :3
No problem.
Factorial
Some short mods
[Easy]
  1. 00:30:436 (2,3,1) - Don't stack these. This is unreadable for newbies.
  2. 00:40:050 (1) - You should have 4 beats recovery time after a spinner on Easy.
  3. 01:14:525 (1) - ^

[Hard]
  1. 00:49:000 (3,4) - Don't stack . Players will not know whether there is a reverse arrow on (4) or not.
Haruto
Hi ~ M4M :D
[General]
Metadata Check?
ask Alacat for Metadata Check :)
Uncheck Letterbox During Breaks On Every Difficulty Since there is no Break in the Map
For Video Encoding, Ask Lanturn or Search Video Encode Queue
Too many Combo Colours X( Remove A Few Of It?
Altough this BM has a High BPM, you have to fix Somethings:
Easy : Change HP to 3, AR to 3/4, OD : Fine
Normal : Just make Circle size to 3, AR seems Hard for HD DT HR Players such like me, Reduce to 4, OD Change it to 5
Hard : Circle Size to 3,5/ If you dont want to Change it, keep it 4 then AR7 please
Insane : LOL AR9, AR8 kek :P HP Drain Rate terlalu susah x( Ubah ke 6 aja OD juga ke 7
Bisa gak hilangin Suara sliderslide kaya gitu, terlalu aneh bagiku :( Here, Try This Sliderslide http://puu.sh/glO2T/19247e121f.wav
Jadikan Semua sampleset di Mapsetnya SOFT jadi lebih enak didenger :)

[Easy]
Can You Improve the Distance Spacing ke 1,1x? kalo star ratenya melewatkan batas 1.5 kembalikan Spacingnya ke 1.0x :P
NCnya improve lagi ya kaka xD Waaww mirip kayak aku xD

00:04:911 (4) - Buat ini Circlenya dekat sama Spinner
00:10:878 (1,2,1) - Overlap kaka, baikin ini 00:13:530 (1) - jangan sampe Nyentuh sama 00:10:878 (1) -
00:23:475 (2,3) - Coba di Blanketkan :)
00:30:436 (2,3) - No Stacks please xD
00:30:933 (3) - EXTENDED SLIDER kalo buat ikutin vokal gapapa :) ini unranked loh, kalo dijadikan 2/1 slider kan enak
00:30:933 (3,1) - Woops ? Stack ? Remove Stacks on EASY please
00:43:364 (2,3) - Bisa Diblanketkan ini Tapi di Improve dulu Slidernya
00:50:657 (1) - Bisa dipanjangkan gak Spinnernya sampe 00:52:646 - Ngikutin Vokal
01:25:132 (1,2) - Blanket?
01:26:458 (3) - Jadikan Curved Slider biasa aja supaya bisa stack sama (2)

[Normal]
00:00:768 (2,2) - Remove aja biar Mapnya Seimbang atau Konsisten
00:04:580 (4) - Jadikan 1/1 Slider Tanpa ada Reverse, Oiya Kembangkan juga slidernya ya (jadikan Curved) :D
00:16:182 (1,2) - Bisa diblanket
00:20:989 (3) - Remove Supaya Konsisten
00:27:287 (2) - ^
00:21:817 (1,2) - Bisa diblanket
00:37:398 (1) - Ada Finish disini dengan Volume rendah, add finish please
01:02:591 - Sampai 01:03:585 - gak di map?
01:05:077 (3,2) - Remove Please
01:22:149 (4) - kok tiba" sliderslide jadi berubah

[Hard]
00:50:326 (3,4) - CTRL+ G? nanti kalo gak digituin susah diread sama orang
01:22:315 (4) - Move to x : 448 y : 232
01:23:143 (2) - CTRL+ G?
Setelah Diatas yang 01:23:143 , nanti di Edit lagi yaa ;)

[Insane]
00:10:712 (6) - Susah Diread sama orang Oh atau perlu ini 00:10:878 (1) - di CTRL+G
00:13:364 (6,1) - ^
01:10:547 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Haha segitiga Ulang xD Buat begini aja nah jadinya segitiga repeat tapi stacks gitu

01:13:862 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I think it looks Overmapped imo :( jadikan Kayak gini nah anyway, selanjutnya, kau improve lagi yaa Spacingnya :D peletakan Seni keindahannnya

Kalo sudah rapi yang diatas
01:15:851 (7,8) - Ini bisa di Blanket :)

Intan, Good Luck With Your Map, I believe Your map will Be Bubbled If your Map is Good Enough 8-):lol:
Topic Starter
Ipas

Peachtrees wrote:

o/~

Easy

00:10:878 (1) - the shape of this just feels a bit..odd uwu it seems fine

00:12:287 (2) - you could try moving this down a tiny bit as it might improve the flow dunno if this fixed or not

00:17:508 (2) - the overlap between this and 00:18:834 (1) - this is off by a bit >< -no changes

00:19:829 (2) - you could try moving it down a little since it almost aligns with the slider's end. Not sure if that's intended, I guess I just like things to be more 'round' dunno how to fix

00:29:442 (1) - I'd move this up a tiiiiinnny bit c: dunno what do you say, no changes

00:30:436 (2,3,1) - I'm not too sure about this as there is loooots of stacking going on. This + the fact that one of the sliders actually starts on a red tick might make it too confusing for an Easy Diff fixed this

00:42:701 (1) - I'd like it more if this would be shaped and placed in a way that I'd make 2 continue it's movement (bad explanation ><) this is personal preference though, your way of mapping this seems fine owo you're type the reason why i shouldn't changes it

00:48:005 (1) - copy pasting this feels a bit odd as you put a lot of emphasize on this with the finish hitsound. you could reshape wiithout breaking up any patterns too c: okay. changes to another pattern and flow

00:59:939 (1,1) - not sure about this one, but try this rythm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836038 and see for yourself c: no

01:04:580 (2) - would move this up a little. doesn't neccessarily have to align, I just think placing below the slider like that looks sort of odd i curved the slider to make this fixed

01:12:536 (2) - ~.~ I like this one! Thanks :3

01:13:530 (3,4) - not sure if blanketing like this is a good idea, might make it look too crowded i love this one, so, no changes

01:19:166 (3,1) - hmm I think I'd rather have those two align aligned by curved the slider

Normal

00:02:922 (1,2,3) - try moving this down a bit so it starts above the straight slider. it might improve the flow a bit c:

00:10:878 (1,2,3) - try moving this down and to the left a bit like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836063 okay

00:17:508 (2) - I feel like this should be a clickable note instead of the repeat >< just a suggestion though, no need ot break up everything fixed in another way

00:26:790 (1,2,3) - not sure about this, but try moving it up a tiiiiiny bit to make the angle between the circle and this pattern a bit less sharp fixed in another way

00:30:768 (3) - Suggestion: try moving it to the left a little it would break the next pattern

00:35:409 (2,3,4,5,6) - try using this rythm: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836072 I feel like the big white tick should be a clickable note >< you can achieve this with a different rythm too though, this is jsut something I came up with in a few seconds so ignoreing this and going for something different is absolutely fine too i'd no changes 'cause this is fine

00:44:690 (4) - you could try moving this up a tiny bit ok

00:57:287 (2,3,1) - try something like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836082 ?c: no

01:05:243 (4,5) - blanket is off a bit no

01:10:215 (2) - try deleting this and instead extending the next slider to follow the vocals okay

01:20:491 (1) - not sure if I like how this is shaped :/ I think it's the only slider in the diff that's shaped like this too specials?

01:25:795 (2) - again, I feel like this big white tick should be clickable (not too fond of the shape either as it might confuse new players ><) ok


Hard

00:00:270 (1) - I'd consider curving this to match the next slider ok

00:02:922 (1) - maybe try moving this to the left a little? no

00:10:215 (4,5) - the movement the player has to do between these two might feel a bit weird >< It looks pretty neat though so keeping it should be fine keep it :>

00:13:530 (1) - could move this a liiiiitle bit to the right to have it perfectly parallel to the 1/2 before ok

00:16:182 (1) - Suggestion: have this curve in the other direction to make it flow better into the next pattern c: it seems fine, no changes

00:18:668 (5) - this white tick feels like it should have something clickable on it no, it would make this more harder. it has chained too much, so this is a break

00:22:480 (2,3,4) - I know what you're going for with these sliders, I'm just not sure if it'll end up looking good >< not saying you should change them though, I kind of like your idea no changes then :>

00:25:132 (2,3,4) - not sure why there's only one 'special-shaped' slider here though as they represent the same sound as before. The pattern looks good, I guess I'd just be more consistent to have them both the 'special' no changes xD i'd just like to put 'special' that the way do you say at this part xD

00:26:790 (1,2,3) - not sure if stacking this is a good idea. not sure how it'll play separate it

00:36:072 (4,5,6) - try this rythm ? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836126 no

You could also try using a slower SV for the slow part as changing the SV is fine during a hard diff i'm so tired. so, it's fine

00:38:724 (3) - not sure if those three circles will be too out of place. I mean maybe it's just me but I just can't figure out what you're following with these ;w; changed to 1/1 slider

00:51:652 (4) - would try curving this a little to match the sliders before okay

00:51:983 (5,6,1) - loots of stacking. this looks neat, but I'm not sure about how this'll play >< fixed

00:54:635 (1) - try moving it a tiiiiny bit to the left it was fine. no changes

00:56:458 (2,3,4,5,1) - could try making this a star if you're unhappy about the current pattern :3 it's okay to me

00:59:939 (2,3,4,5) - this is probably just me, but I feel as though this looks a bit odd changed

01:06:237 (4) - could try moving this to the left to have it continue the movement of the oddly shaped slider no changes and the slider is doesn't ODD pls .-.

01:13:862 (4) - try just making this a repeat and then leaving out the next one? no

01:20:491 (1,2) - blanket seems off a bit no

01:21:486 (3) - could maaaybe try and have it blanket with the slider before, not too sure if that'd look to forced though it will break the previous slider's blanket

01:22:480 (1,2) - I like those! Thanks

01:25:132 (1,2) - those are not supposed to blanket right? blanketed this

Insane

00:02:425 (3,4) - not sure if you're trying a bit too hard to stack things with this. Might want to try and just place 4 below 3 c: ok

00:04:580 (1,2) - are these so close to each other on purpose? this might be a bit confusing while playing fixed

00:16:845 (4) - could MAYBE just MAYBE try and curve it to make it blanket with the head of 1 nope

00:28:447 (2,3,4) - is this intentional? YES

00:18:005 (2,3,4) - could try moving this down and to the right a little bit to improve the flow ok

00:31:431 (4) - I'd maybe move this down a bit and then have it face in the direction of the next circle dunno how to

I'm really not too experienced when it comes to modding insanes, but it seems like you might be trying a bit too hard to stack things. That probably comes down to personal preference though c:.

00:50:823 (6,7) - try having these start on the white ticks, it feels nicer to me c: ok

00:54:635 (1,2) - not sure if this overlap will play nice since the slider curves to the right and then you suddenly have to move your cursor to the left a bit >< maybe try moving two a little to change this? if you insist :> it's okay

01:00:602 (4) - this stack is off a tiny bit c: ok

01:01:265 (1,2) - this might just be me, but I feel as though this looks sort of odd. maybe try curving 1 a little? no

01:12:536 (4,5,6) - try this rythm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2836240 instead? I just feel as though the big white tick should have something clickable on it ok

01:15:519 (5,6) - the stack is off bit a bit fixed

01:18:503 (1) - try making this a curved one instead? so that it makes for a nice and round-ish movement between the two jumps c: ok

I'm kind of unexperienced when it comes to modding insanes, so you should not break up any patterns you like over any suggestions that I've made!

Good luck o/~
AT LEAST! I CAN COMPLETE MOD THIS! Thanks :3
Topic Starter
Ipas

Haruto_Aizawa wrote:

Hi ~ M4M :D
[General]
Metadata Check?
ask Alacat for Metadata Check :)
Uncheck Letterbox During Breaks On Every Difficulty Since there is no Break in the Map
For Video Encoding, Ask Lanturn or Search Video Encode Queue
Too many Combo Colours X( Remove A Few Of It?
Altough this BM has a High BPM, you have to fix Somethings:
Easy : Change HP to 3, AR to 3/4, OD : Fine
Normal : Just make Circle size to 3, AR seems Hard for HD DT HR Players such like me, Reduce to 4, OD Change it to 5
Hard : Circle Size to 3,5/ If you dont want to Change it, keep it 4 then AR7 please
Insane : LOL AR9, AR8 kek :P HP Drain Rate terlalu susah x( Ubah ke 6 aja OD juga ke 7
Bisa gak hilangin Suara sliderslide kaya gitu, terlalu aneh bagiku :( Here, Try This Sliderslide http://puu.sh/glO2T/19247e121f.wav
Jadikan Semua sampleset di Mapsetnya SOFT jadi lebih enak didenger :)

[Easy]
Can You Improve the Distance Spacing ke 1,1x? kalo star ratenya melewatkan batas 1.5 kembalikan Spacingnya ke 1.0x :P
NCnya improve lagi ya kaka xD Waaww mirip kayak aku xD

00:04:911 (4) - Buat ini Circlenya dekat sama Spinner
00:10:878 (1,2,1) - Overlap kaka, baikin ini 00:13:530 (1) - jangan sampe Nyentuh sama 00:10:878 (1) -
00:23:475 (2,3) - Coba di Blanketkan :)
00:30:436 (2,3) - No Stacks please xD
00:30:933 (3) - EXTENDED SLIDER kalo buat ikutin vokal gapapa :) ini unranked loh, kalo dijadikan 2/1 slider kan enak
00:30:933 (3,1) - Woops ? Stack ? Remove Stacks on EASY please
00:43:364 (2,3) - Bisa Diblanketkan ini Tapi di Improve dulu Slidernya
00:50:657 (1) - Bisa dipanjangkan gak Spinnernya sampe 00:52:646 - Ngikutin Vokal
01:25:132 (1,2) - Blanket?
01:26:458 (3) - Jadikan Curved Slider biasa aja supaya bisa stack sama (2)

[Normal]
00:00:768 (2,2) - Remove aja biar Mapnya Seimbang atau Konsisten
00:04:580 (4) - Jadikan 1/1 Slider Tanpa ada Reverse, Oiya Kembangkan juga slidernya ya (jadikan Curved) :D
00:16:182 (1,2) - Bisa diblanket
00:20:989 (3) - Remove Supaya Konsisten
00:27:287 (2) - ^
00:21:817 (1,2) - Bisa diblanket
00:37:398 (1) - Ada Finish disini dengan Volume rendah, add finish please
01:02:591 - Sampai 01:03:585 - gak di map?
01:05:077 (3,2) - Remove Please
01:22:149 (4) - kok tiba" sliderslide jadi berubah

[Hard]
00:50:326 (3,4) - CTRL+ G? nanti kalo gak digituin susah diread sama orang
01:22:315 (4) - Move to x : 448 y : 232
01:23:143 (2) - CTRL+ G?
Setelah Diatas yang 01:23:143 , nanti di Edit lagi yaa ;)

[Insane]
00:10:712 (6) - Susah Diread sama orang Oh atau perlu ini 00:10:878 (1) - di CTRL+G
00:13:364 (6,1) - ^
01:10:547 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Haha segitiga Ulang xD Buat begini aja nah jadinya segitiga repeat tapi stacks gitu

01:13:862 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I think it looks Overmapped imo :( jadikan Kayak gini nah anyway, selanjutnya, kau improve lagi yaa Spacingnya :D peletakan Seni keindahannnya

Kalo sudah rapi yang diatas
01:15:851 (7,8) - Ini bisa di Blanket :)

Intan, Good Luck With Your Map, I believe Your map will Be Bubbled If your Map is Good Enough 8-):lol:
Thanks for Mod! You didn't answer my mod so i did it to you too :> I just accept few of them :>
Haruto

NewIpas wrote:

Haruto_Aizawa wrote:

Hi ~ M4M :D
[General]
Metadata Check?
ask Alacat for Metadata Check :)
Uncheck Letterbox During Breaks On Every Difficulty Since there is no Break in the Map
For Video Encoding, Ask Lanturn or Search Video Encode Queue
Too many Combo Colours X( Remove A Few Of It?
Altough this BM has a High BPM, you have to fix Somethings:
Easy : Change HP to 3, AR to 3/4, OD : Fine
Normal : Just make Circle size to 3, AR seems Hard for HD DT HR Players such like me, Reduce to 4, OD Change it to 5
Hard : Circle Size to 3,5/ If you dont want to Change it, keep it 4 then AR7 please
Insane : LOL AR9, AR8 kek :P HP Drain Rate terlalu susah x( Ubah ke 6 aja OD juga ke 7
Bisa gak hilangin Suara sliderslide kaya gitu, terlalu aneh bagiku :( Here, Try This Sliderslide http://puu.sh/glO2T/19247e121f.wav
Jadikan Semua sampleset di Mapsetnya SOFT jadi lebih enak didenger :)

[Easy]
Can You Improve the Distance Spacing ke 1,1x? kalo star ratenya melewatkan batas 1.5 kembalikan Spacingnya ke 1.0x :P
NCnya improve lagi ya kaka xD Waaww mirip kayak aku xD

00:04:911 (4) - Buat ini Circlenya dekat sama Spinner
00:10:878 (1,2,1) - Overlap kaka, baikin ini 00:13:530 (1) - jangan sampe Nyentuh sama 00:10:878 (1) -
00:23:475 (2,3) - Coba di Blanketkan :)
00:30:436 (2,3) - No Stacks please xD
00:30:933 (3) - EXTENDED SLIDER kalo buat ikutin vokal gapapa :) ini unranked loh, kalo dijadikan 2/1 slider kan enak
00:30:933 (3,1) - Woops ? Stack ? Remove Stacks on EASY please
00:43:364 (2,3) - Bisa Diblanketkan ini Tapi di Improve dulu Slidernya
00:50:657 (1) - Bisa dipanjangkan gak Spinnernya sampe 00:52:646 - Ngikutin Vokal
01:25:132 (1,2) - Blanket?
01:26:458 (3) - Jadikan Curved Slider biasa aja supaya bisa stack sama (2)

[Normal]
00:00:768 (2,2) - Remove aja biar Mapnya Seimbang atau Konsisten
00:04:580 (4) - Jadikan 1/1 Slider Tanpa ada Reverse, Oiya Kembangkan juga slidernya ya (jadikan Curved) :D
00:16:182 (1,2) - Bisa diblanket
00:20:989 (3) - Remove Supaya Konsisten
00:27:287 (2) - ^
00:21:817 (1,2) - Bisa diblanket
00:37:398 (1) - Ada Finish disini dengan Volume rendah, add finish please
01:02:591 - Sampai 01:03:585 - gak di map?
01:05:077 (3,2) - Remove Please
01:22:149 (4) - kok tiba" sliderslide jadi berubah

[Hard]
00:50:326 (3,4) - CTRL+ G? nanti kalo gak digituin susah diread sama orang
01:22:315 (4) - Move to x : 448 y : 232
01:23:143 (2) - CTRL+ G?
Setelah Diatas yang 01:23:143 , nanti di Edit lagi yaa ;)

[Insane]
00:10:712 (6) - Susah Diread sama orang Oh atau perlu ini 00:10:878 (1) - di CTRL+G
00:13:364 (6,1) - ^
01:10:547 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Haha segitiga Ulang xD Buat begini aja nah jadinya segitiga repeat tapi stacks gitu

01:13:862 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I think it looks Overmapped imo :( jadikan Kayak gini nah anyway, selanjutnya, kau improve lagi yaa Spacingnya :D peletakan Seni keindahannnya

Kalo sudah rapi yang diatas
01:15:851 (7,8) - Ini bisa di Blanket :)

Intan, Good Luck With Your Map, I believe Your map will Be Bubbled If your Map is Good Enough 8-):lol:
Thanks for Mod! You didn't answer my mod so i did it to you too :> I just accept few of them :>
Just Kidding :> Im Not Angry XD
Ciyus Miapah
From Mod Q

Translated

Insane:
00:28:696 (3,4) - ditance spacing disini tambahin jadi 0.20x atau 0.30x (menghindari auto stack)
00:43:364 (3,4,5,6) - flow disini kaya nya kagok, menurut ane kau bisa ganti 00:43:364 (3,4) - pakai slider
01:03:751 (4) - pindahin ke x256y356 (atau bikin jump antara circle 4 dgn slider 1)
01:09:221 (5) - ini jelas ada suara finish. knp gk di NC?
00:50:657 (1,2,3) - spacing yg tidak konsisten, sebaiknya perkecil spacing antara ini notes 00:50:989 (2,3) - atau buat 1/2 slider di 00:50:657 (1) - untuk memperkecil kemungkinan terjadi missreading
00:58:282 (5,1) - ane menganggap ini pattern 1/1, dan ane menyarankan untuk tidak menggunakan NC di 00:58:447 (1) - (kurang konsisten sama map + overmapping New combo + gk ada strong beat disana)

overall nice Patterning
semoga bisa membantu~
Topic Starter
Ipas

Fort wrote:

From Mod Q

Translated

Insane:
00:28:696 (3,4) - ditance spacing disini tambahin jadi 0.20x atau 0.30x (menghindari auto stack)
00:43:364 (3,4,5,6) - flow disini kaya nya kagok, menurut ane kau bisa ganti 00:43:364 (3,4) - pakai slider
01:03:751 (4) - pindahin ke x256y356 (atau bikin jump antara circle 4 dgn slider 1)
01:09:221 (5) - ini jelas ada suara finish. knp gk di NC?
00:50:657 (1,2,3) - spacing yg tidak konsisten, sebaiknya perkecil spacing antara ini notes 00:50:989 (2,3) - atau buat 1/2 slider di 00:50:657 (1) - untuk memperkecil kemungkinan terjadi missreading
00:58:282 (5,1) - ane menganggap ini pattern 1/1, dan ane menyarankan untuk tidak menggunakan NC di 00:58:447 (1) - (kurang konsisten sama map + overmapping New combo + gk ada strong beat disana)

overall nice Patterning
semoga bisa membantu~
Thanks! Accept Semua ya xD
Hunter Howl
entah ini bener apa kaga soalnya ga bisa download map =w=

Artistnya udah bener
Title : 季節は次々死んで行く ke title dan gunakan Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku di title unicode. Tokyo Ghoul Edit dipindahin ke tags.
tambahkan Seasons Die One After Another ke tags karena arti judul lagu tersebut dalam bahasa inggris
Source http://tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Kisets ... Shindeiku#

tolong jangan di KD soalnya hanya metadata
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply