forum

[resolved] Suggestion, let the community decide.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
eldnl
If there is a bad staff or something like that, with enough people complaining about him, there should be some kind of discussion about it, because anyway, the staff is "working" for us, the normal users, to make this game better everyday, what do you think?

If there is something like this already pls excuse me :'(
Pawsu
I think this is a bad idea, there is really no "bad" staff....
staff are there for a reason, if what they did is that bad, other staff will take action, you know?
Topic Starter
eldnl

CanadianPaws wrote:

staff are there for a reason, if what they did is that bad, other staff will take action, you know?
you must be new here
Pawsu

eldnl wrote:

CanadianPaws wrote:

you must be new here

not really
but honestly
i doubt this will ever happen
Seijiro
Afaik, you can report inappropriate behaviour with !report <user> <reason> command, it works for the osu!staff too.

As CananadianPaws said, usually the staff is really strict about themselves so you'll almost never see something inappropriate from them (but remember they're still humans, so a bad mood or something like that is always possible).

Also, if I remember correctly it isn't that easy to become a member of the osu!staff due to their strictness (does this word even exist?).

Either way, what exactly did you mean by "Let the community decide"? As for now 3/4 of the game was made thanks to the community's suggestions or work so it looks a bit off for me this question...(maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but it looks like you want to complain about something in particular...)
Oinari-sama
If you have a complain regarding certain staff member/s, send a forum pm to one of the Staff Managers: Loctav or p3n

You can also try Ephemeral but he's inactive atm iirc.

We take feedbacks seriously so make sure that you include as much details as possible.