forum

YuNa - Torawarebito

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hijiri Tezuka
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 6:16:59 PM

Artist: YuNa
Title: Torawarebito
Source: Secret Game Killer Queen
Tags: Flat Murder Game Visual Novel Opening
BPM: 138
Filesize: 14973kb
Play Time: 01:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Ace (3.58 stars, 126 notes)
  2. Joker (2.1 stars, 107 notes)
  3. Killer Queen (4.92 stars, 308 notes)
Download: YuNa - Torawarebito
Download: YuNa - Torawarebito (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the opening theme to the doujin visual novel Secret Game: Killer Queen
Theme made by IppE602

*NOTE: The video is a High Quality FLV video. If your computer can't handle HQ Videos then please download the No-Video version*

ANOTHER NOTE: Sometimes the video may jump frames and lag your PC if you skip, so you may have to stick through the intro to keep it from lagging

Get the Bloody Mess Skin!
----------------------------------------
Difficulties:
Joker(Easy)
Ace(Normal)
Killer Queen(Lunatic)
Teras
Will you still try to get this ranked?

If so, I would like to make a guest diff if you don't mind. ^^
I can also mod the diffs for you ;)

Edit: Because I had planned to map the full version of this game OP or the Op itself.. but as I found this here I thought we could work on it together. That is if you want to of course. :D
Topic Starter
Hijiri Tezuka

Teras wrote:

Will you still try to get this ranked?

If so, I would like to make a guest diff if you don't mind. ^^
I can also mod the diffs for you ;)

Edit: Because I had planned to map the full version of this game OP or the Op itself.. but as I found this here I thought we could work on it together. That is if you want to of course. :D
I'd love to have you working with me! I saw the only map with this song was never submitted as a ranked map so I did it on the short version (Higher quality mp3 available from Flat's website~) I'd love to see what you can add!
Teras
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ad922t

The mp3 as I promised. This didn't crash my osu in the editor. So I think we should use this instead. Because the audio isn't bad for being ripped from the Demo of the game. So yeah
Also, I will put the game OP I have here, asi it's in the smallest video format but still high quality. So if you use the PV video I will use the demo video ;)
Card N'FoRcE
Please full submit this again, it seems that changing the mp3 broke the beatmap and there are only the .osu files in the .osz.

Please send me a PM after you fix this, i'll check the map.
Teras
Ok, let's see now. The video is deleted, good.

Ups, I gave you the wrong BPM :| Change it to 138 instead of 137:90
And remove Killer Queen Secret Game op from tags. It's in the name/source already.

I added your mp3 for now. Seems like I can use it. So just go with the one you had. Remember. Put it in the file with the diffs. Then full submit. :)

I checked your diffs now. And I see a huge mess it in all of them.. I would say that you should remap all of them, try to do it more creative :) Because at the moment I get bored after 10 seconds of playing. Remap everything I would say. Yeah, remap everything except for the ctb and clubs diff. (just change placements in the [clubs] diff and remove hitsounds and place them once again.
I highly suggest that you use the same sound as in the other ones. Instead of using normal hit sounds here go soft as in all the others..it sounds better. ^^

Anyways, I will start to make a diff now. Good luck ;)

PS: Don't map in 1/6. Go with 1/4.
Teras
Good news. I fixed the size of the video! :)
It's now down from 400 MB to 11,3. :D

Just send a link for me to download the video we are using and I'll shrink it. ;)
Card N'FoRcE
- General:
  • Offset is different in each diff. Please choose one to use for every diff.
- Clubs:
  • .Opinions:
    This map is mostly playable, but it's really bad looking: many beats seem placed randomly and ruin the playing experience.
    I listed the worst ones.
    .Suggestions:
    00:03:051 (1) - actually, the end of this spinner sounds pretty bad D:
    00:28:268 (6,7,8) - ugly distance between these three beats
    00:36:094 (7) - new combo, it looks better
    00:47:290 (3,4,5,6) - bad looking distance-snap
    00:56:747 (1,2,3) - what are these beats following? I couldn't relate them to music or voices... Also, 00:57:616 (3) - has to be fixed because it ends randomly.
    .Errors/Mistakes:
    00:47:290 (3) - 00:49:029 (5) - 00:55:116 (5) - move 1/4 after.
    01:01:312 (1,2,3) - really bad spacing, even if it's readable because the beats are really far away
    01:03:921 (1,2,3,4) - same as above. Also, (3) and (4) are even worse.
    01:06:094 (4,1) - again.
    01:12:616 (7) - fix the end of this slider
    01:19:138 (4) - ^
- Hearts:
  • .Opinions:
    Same as Easy
    Also, increasing Overall Difficulty here would make the map more readable and playable
    .Suggestions:
    00:17:201 (2) - looks bad, move it a bit to the right
    00:32:636 (4,5) - bad spacing, for the reasons i already told you :S
    01:12:203 (7) - make this slider longer by 1/4, or add a beat in 01:13:942
    01:41:334 (1) - extend to 01:43:943
    .Errors/Mistakes:
    00:29:158 (3,4) - new combo or fix spacing
    00:03:060 (1) - unsnapped, replace it
    00:36:549 (6,7) - move (7) closer, it's unreadable now.
- Joker/Ace:
  • .Opinions:
    Hitsounds are missing? :P
Sorry, dunno how to "mod" CTB diffs D:
Oyashiro Beatrice: Please have a careful look at these difficulties Teras gave you. His maps have something that's missing in yours: a "shape".
What i mean is: beat placement in these diffs is good looking and correct both timingwise and spacingwise and they make a good playing experience.
I'm not saying you should copy his style, but start by trying to understand how he maps and then try making your own way of mapping.

I can't star this now, because your diffs still need work, but you're at a quite good point ^^
Don't worry and continue :)
Topic Starter
Hijiri Tezuka

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

- General:
- Clubs:
  • .Opinions:
    This map is mostly playable, but it's really bad looking: many beats seem placed randomly and ruin the playing experience.
    I listed the worst ones.
    .Suggestions:
    00:56:747 (1,2,3) - what are these beats following? I couldn't relate them to music or voices... Also, 00:57:616 (3) - has to be fixed because it ends randomly.
    .Errors/Mistakes:
    01:01:312 (1,2,3) - really bad spacing, even if it's readable because the beats are really far away
- Hearts:
  • .Opinions:
    Same as Easy
    Also, increasing Overall Difficulty here would make the map more readable and playable
    .Suggestions:
    .Errors/Mistakes:
- Joker/Ace:
  • .Opinions:
Oyashiro Beatrice: Please have a careful look at these difficulties Teras gave you. His maps have something that's missing in yours: a "shape".
What i mean is: beat placement in these diffs is good looking and correct both timingwise and spacingwise and they make a good playing experience.
I'm not saying you should copy his style, but start by trying to understand how he maps and then try making your own way of mapping.

I can't star this now, because your diffs still need work, but you're at a quite good point ^^
I used all of your suggestions and fixed it up, it is now 90% more playable
BTW, It's a miracle you didn't see that "Hearts" was out of beat, the whole thing had to be moved 1/4th! ^__^;;;
Teras

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

- General:
- Clubs:
  • .Opinions:
    I listed the worst ones.
    .Suggestions:
    .Errors/Mistakes:
- Hearts:
  • .Opinions:
    Same as Easy
    .Suggestions:
    .Errors/Mistakes:
- Joker/Ace:
  • .Opinions:

CNF, I don't know where to put hitsounds really. But I'll update it if I find any good places to use use some ^^
Card N'FoRcE

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

BTW, It's a miracle you didn't see that "Hearts" was out of beat, the whole thing had to be moved 1/4th! ^__^;;;
Ehm, i didn't tell you because you had to fix the offset D:
Please don't tell me you moved everything by that 1/4 D:
Teras

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

Ehm, i didn't tell you because you had to fix the offset D:
Please don't tell me you moved everything by that 1/4 D:
I think the offset I placed in mines are the one we should use. The other offset 8 sounds wrong to me.

Also, I'm not supposed to answer this post.. But, is there any problems with the timing?
Card N'FoRcE
Not really.
The problem was that every difficulty had a different offset; BPM is fine.
One of Beatrice's difficulties had a really early offset, so that's why she said the 1/4 thing, i think.
Teras

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Not really.
The problem was that every difficulty had a different offset; BPM is fine.
One of Beatrice's difficulties had a really early offset, so that's why she said the 1/4 thing, i think.
Nah, If you read one of my posts above I told him/her to map in 1/4 and not 1/6
Teras
Teras
If you missed my other post I'll tell you here. If you want a video in the beatmap. Then send it to me or give me a downloadl ink and I will shrink it. ;) I managed to fix it.

Also, I find something fun. You have loads of Pictures in this folder. Mind removing those you're not using?
Also, would be great if you can find higher quality of those we are currently using.

Anyways, If you don't find any I found this in the folder. Might wanna use this?

I personally think it would fit better :(

Teras

Would be awesome if this video was downloadable. I can only get the demo.. And this one is so much better :|
Topic Starter
Hijiri Tezuka

Teras wrote:

If you missed my other post I'll tell you here. If you want a video in the beatmap. Then send it to me or give me a downloadl ink and I will shrink it. ;) I managed to fix it.

Also, I find something fun. You have loads of Pictures in this folder. Mind removing those you're not using?
Also, would be great if you can find higher quality of those we are currently using.

Anyways, If you don't find any I found this in the folder. Might wanna use this?

http://flatstaff.sakura.ne.jp/Download/KQ_tri.exe
There's the link to the video, hope you can shrink it ;-;
I may use that bigger picture! :lol:
Teras

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

Teras wrote:

http://flatstaff.sakura.ne.jp/Download/KQ_tri.exe
There's the link to the video, hope you can shrink it ;-;
I may use that bigger picture! :lol:
Thanks! :D I will shrink it. Although, there will be some quality loss if it's HD for example. But not much. ^^
Teras
Shrinked and done. ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uy5up8

EDIT: Add and Full submit ^^
show more