forum

[Popped] fripSide - black bullet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nwolf
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/179224

I'm pretty unsecure what I want to do with this set's Inner Oni diff since it's just overmap for the sake of overmapping, or at least it seems. Especially the non-kiai parts are just beyond a normal level of overmap, it doesn't pay attention to the song anymore, stuff like 00:40:634 (250,251,252,253,254,255,256,257,258) - for example. For me it would be better to just move the diff into creator's words since I don't think we should let this go to qualified, but that's why I wanna get opinions first.
mancuso_JM_
It looks like you posted this since a month and nobody checked that D:. Where are you taiko BNs!? D:

whatever, I've checked the map and I've to agree it's overmapped but I think with some removal here and there should be ok for the rank if you ask me. There's no need to remap or move the difficulty out of this set in my opinion.

But yes, at the same time, I've to agree the mapset is not rankable in its current state.

Oh well, I wanted to leave my opinion seeing that no BNs have posted already :P
qoot8123
Is there only me have a different opinion about Inner Oni :?
I don't get why the inner oni that isn't allowed to be ranked, it is already have enough structure, and also played well for me. I agree Nwolf's if this diff is ''Oni''.
Inner Oni's flow could be improved to be honest And if it needs deletion I think focus on calm part is enough.
Deif
Set was ranked! Thread archived.