forum

CBH's Modding Queue [Closed] STD

posted
Total Posts
468
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home
If I know you ignore all of this
Mostly people from my FL



General Rules

-I do not enjoy modding maps with over 6 difficulties. (there are exceptions of course)
-I do not enjoy modding anything over 7* (there are exceptions of course)
-Map should have a decent structure (preferably a clean mappingstyle)
-Please dont request maps in the style of UndeadCapulet or similar, I really dont know how to mod those
-I prefer electronic songs and am not a huge fan of japanese songs but I'll still check it
-I am very picky
-I only do NM
-Please use the template below when requesting.





GD

-It must go for rank
-I have to like the song
-Just post your Map and ask for GD
-The overall mapset must be to my liking.
-I heavily prefer electronic songs




Artist & title:
BPM:
Genre:
Length (Drain):
Amout of Difficulties:
Link:


Rightfully stolen from Xayler's Modding Queue
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home
Open for 3 slots :)
FaiVillager
Hi~~here for m4m~~
(yet I think any song sounds speedy should be what I like. ;w; for sure I read )
my map's here: t/254966
(Sorry it is a Jap song,you can choose one or two diffs if you really don't like it)
And I'm starting working on your maps ~
Just wait for maximum at 1 hour if you want to see my mod :D
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home

FaiVillager wrote:

Hi~~here for m4m~~
(yet I think any song sounds speedy should be what I like. ;w; for sure I read )
my map's here: t/254966
(Sorry it is a Jap song,you can choose one or two diffs if you really don't like it)
And I'm starting working on your maps ~
Just wait for maximum at 1 hour if you want to see my mod :D
Done :3
Modem
Can I have the ticket? (o w o)
Lazer
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/233832
1:22 Drain Time
TV Size
4 Diffs

I'll start modding yours right now ^^
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home

Modem wrote:

Can I have the ticket? (o w o)
You can :3
Of course :)
Modem
Yay! (> w <)
Here's my mod : p/3674777#p3674777
I'll use the ticket when my map is pending
Thanks!!! (^ w ^)
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home
1 Slot for M4M is still open
Fortune_old_1
reserve a slot since i'm modding yours done.

my mod : https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3677725#p3677725
my map : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/252215

If there's too many diffs, choose 4~5 diffs you like, but please include RLC's Extreme. I really need a mod of this diff.
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home
Ok, open again. 3 M4M slots :3
Map to mod is in the first post.
Modem
May I use my ticket now?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/240028
Thanks!!! (^ w ^)
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home
There are still 3 slots open :3
Map to Mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/264467
(You dont have to mod everything if the draintime is longer than yours, but not less than 2 diffs)
Yauxo
Maybe reserving M4M slot? Iam not sure if you like the song (since you dislike japanese), so it'd be great if you pm me (ingame or forum) if that's okay for you.

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/234919
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home
Open

1 NM Slot
2 M4M Slots
Sylas
M4M ^^ Here's my map
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/265357
Thank you :) I'll map your's as soon as possible
I think you'll like the song ;)
RVMathew
Hi there.

Please mod my map as normal mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/276195

This is a korean song from dj max.
Genre is house dance. Idk if you prefer this kind of music?

Thanks in advance.
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home

TheKoala wrote:

M4M ^^ Here's my map
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/265357
Thank you :) I'll map your's as soon as possible
I think you'll like the song ;)
Accepted

RVMathew wrote:

Hi there.

Please mod my map as normal mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/276195

This is a korean song from dj max.
Genre is house dance. Idk if you prefer this kind of music?

Thanks in advance.
Declined since it lacks on quality. But keep going ^_^. One day you will succed



1 M4M Slot open :3
Sylas
Done modding your map, waiting for your mod now ^^
Topic Starter
Come[Back]Home
1 NM Slot open
1 M4M Slot open
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply