forum

The World Ends With You [FULL OF SPOILERS, AS USUAL]

posted
Total Posts
show more
XSarustaX

awp wrote:

haven't heard of it. Sounds awesome. What platform? And why is KHSeifer in it?

Actually, thinking back, I believe I heard or read a review of it in Nintendo power?
Holy shit, I just realized Beat DOES look like KH Seifer O_O
vaserius
twewy is a really good game i think its one of the best Ds games this year (my opinion) and i got a lil question to the twewy players. I'm looking for the pin shadow matter , can someone tell me where i can get the pin?
awp
Certain taboo noise you need to take out on Ultimate difficulty, iirc

now then where the fuck's that Ultimate difficulty.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

Certain taboo noise you need to take out on Ultimate difficulty, iirc

now then where the fuck's that Ultimate difficulty.
In Shibu-Q Heads. You'll need some easy-to-find stuff, and Orichalcum, which the green Drakes in the same area WILL drop if your Drop Rate is on 10 or higher.
awp
I have like forty billion orichalcums now.

Also:

ROMaster2

awp wrote:

Also:

[Image]
*Uses image for 4chan*
hunnykilla

awp wrote:

Also:

WANT PLAYER PIN!, looks awesome Awp.
eyup

awp wrote:

I don't see no modulator decal around these forums, why can we see your posts here in the RG, Player?

WAIT HE MUST BE A REAP-*erased*
awp

ROMaster2 wrote:

awp wrote:

Also:

[Image]
*Uses image for 4chan*
awp being 4channed?

lol that won't end well; keep me posted. I'm interested.

Also, with regards to the having the Player Pin in the RG...well, either you know how that's possible, or I'll leave it to your Imagination to decide how it is possible.
Topic Starter
Loginer

eyup wrote:

awp wrote:

I don't see no modulator decal around these forums, why can we see your posts here in the RG, Player?

How the hell would a reaper erase someone in the RG? Besides, there's one at page 5. <.<"
awp

Loginer wrote:

eyup wrote:

awp wrote:

How the hell would a reaper erase someone in the RG? Besides, there's one at page 5. <.<"
-Tune frequency to RG
-Shoot eyup in head with gun
-Tune frequency to UG
-Sic godly noise on eyup
-eyup erased
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
XSarustaX

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

-Tune frequency to RG
-Tune frequency to UG
-Sic godly noise on eyup
-eyup erased
O_O"
Someone should vectorize a bunch of good pins, before it's too late. <.<"
Not that they'd work in the RG. We'd still be screwed.
Topic Starter
Loginer

XSarustaX wrote:

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

-Tune frequency to RG
-Tune frequency to UG
-Sic godly noise on eyup
-eyup erased
O_O"
Someone should vectorize a bunch of good pins, before it's too late. <.<"
Not that they'd work in the RG. We'd still be screwed.
Then let's vectorize a couple of guns.
awp
I have two.

On an unrelated note, I'm almost done that damned tower building. Me and my five thousand orichalcums.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Spoilers incoming: I wonder what happens if the timer runs out. I mean, the Conductor is supposed to have the power of instantly erasing players, but at the end of the game, you kick his ass 3 TIMES. And at the last fight of the three, you're also fighting the Composer. WITHOUT a partner. What exactly would erase you when the timer runs out? <_<
awp
Don't worry Sinistro I got your back.

Got me some Dark matter the other day. Time to start epix gears farming.
ROMaster2

Attention all tasteless Tetrahedra!
awp
no, you're a hectopascal.
Topic Starter
Loginer

NO U
eyup
I just spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to erase the sleeping pig. Gave up, gamefaq'ed the solution. Oh, snap!
awp
I haven't found the sleeping pig. My guess was to put it back to sleep (close the DS lid). Apparently I'm right? I'll find out soon.
XSarustaX
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Does anyone here remember how to actually calculate pi?
LuigiHann
Did we merge the "Thread about everything" into this one?
Sinistro
As far as I know from the tie-in two issue manga in Squeenix's site, there's a Reaper that likes to show off by reciting complex math or something.
awp
Sho zetta slow!
hunnykilla
Okay, I've been trying to find dark matter and shadow matter for the scarletite so i can get 16 chain, hollow's leg and all those other good quest items but it seems impossible. Is there anyone beside the two bosses that drop it?
MaxwellDemon
awp, here you go. :D

EDIT: I am thinking of shrinking this slightly to fit the Osu! style where 50s are smaller than 100 and 300... Fixed. :?

ROMaster2

MaxwellDemon wrote:

awp, here you go. :D

EDIT: I am thinking of shrinking this slightly to fit the Osu! style where 50s are smaller than 100 and 300... [s]but I'll fix that later.[/s] Fixed. :?
Well that just looks awesome.
Saturos

Nakao wrote:

Okay, I've been trying to find dark matter and shadow matter for the scarletite so i can get 16 chain, hollow's leg and all those other good quest items but it seems impossible. Is there anyone beside the two bosses that drop it?
Dark Matter: Farm Reaper Beat in 1-4 on Ultimate in the 104 Building area. Set drop rate to 50 and chain 4 for 100% drop rate. He's easy, shouldn't be a problem
Shadow Matter: Go to 3-6 on Ultimate. They drop from taboo noise. Chain as many taboo+regular noise as you can handle, because shadow matter drop rate is extremely low. Also set your drop rate to as high as you can handle. I usually farm them in Scramble Crossing.
MaxwellDemon
awp, the 100 and 300 hit explosion. XO...
Probably going to have to rework a few things. :o... the number three doesn't seem very smooth. :X

awp
MD those score stars look fantastic - do you have a font, or did you vectorize them? Because I'd like to have the section pass/fail and score font and stuff like that in that font as well.

The only thing I can criticize about it at this point is the glow. It looks kinda dumb just glowing; try cranking the choke on the outer glow to make it more like another solid line if you can (otherwise, remove the glow, export the image, open the exported image, and add another stroke layer to it).
LuigiHann
Glows are better than strokes for Osu. Strokes will leave you with aliased edges during gameplay.
awp
It's just the white on the 100

I've applied them into the skin and all three of them look great, but I'mma still be a bit picky with the choke on 100.
awp
Found the sleeping pig noise. Wasn't entire what I was expecting; took him out on my second try.

Got me 14 secret reports and counting.
GuardianHX
I'm having trouble leveling up in TWEWY. >_<

I've beaten the game, and am trying to get past Boss Battle Mode, (I beat it on easy after I died 10 times on normal...) and one of the pigs in Pork City. (I CAN OVERLOAD IT WITH ALL MY WEAPONS, BUT IT DOESN'T DIE!)

Also, I'd like to play The Game in Konishi's Underground, if ya know what I mean.
Topic Starter
Loginer
My attack/defense stats suck. I can't defeat Reaper Beat, Taboo Minamimoto, Kitaniji + Shiki, Yashiro + Kariya or Draco Cantus(Kitaniji + Joshua) on Ultimate. D:

Also, I just bought this pin.
"Visionary Blend
Automatically restores ALL HP when they are low, and cures negative statuses when necessary."
The best part? It REBOOTS after 90 seconds. REBOOOOOOOOTS!! O_O"
GuardianHX

Loginer wrote:

Also, I just bought this pin.
"Visionary Blend
Automatically restores ALL HP when they are low, and cures negative statuses when necessary."
The best part? It REBOOTS after 90 seconds. REBOOOOOOOOTS!! O_O"
WHAAAAAT?!

FREAKING WANT!

Where/How did you get it? ;-;
show more