The World Ends With You [FULL OF SPOILERS, AS USUAL]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Loginer
What did you animate?
awp
Phoenix Wright skit...about 2 minutes and a bit into it. Read the homework for AWP thread (AKA Important Notice: ) if you want link to bloated unattractive avi format.
Topic Starter
Loginer
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 3&s=143444
Look at that god damn soundtrack, if you have iTunes installed. Look at all those NEW and EXCITING tra- Oh, wait.
AND THEY STILL REFUSE TO CALL THE BONUS TRACK EMPTINESS AND.

THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!!
awp
TWEWY skin for cycloDS

if anyone else has a cycloDS and wants it just let me know and I'll upload the full thing.

lol Player pin for Play Game

stuff animates when you poke it btw
Topic Starter
Loginer
Topic Starter
Loginer
Minamimoto on Hard is HELL. And with that FUCKING LIVE PIN which involves blowing into the mic, you start getting dizzy after 5 minutes. 10 minutes, and it feels like an electric current is going through your teeth. 15 minutes, and marijuana is something 3-year-olds play around with. And then I die. And I wreck my room in sheer fury. -_-
awp
lol

LIVE! is great for enemies vulnerable to immobilize. That and CHARGE ATTAXX = epix damage if you rally the puck well enough.
awp
Finally beat the game. I was not disappointed in the ending by any means.

Haven't REALLY finished it though. I still got questions and they're spos'ta get answered.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
rtsmarty
Why the hell is Minamimoto 2 (the one from the last chapter) so damn hard?

I found his blue boss icon thing and still couldn't beat him on Easy.

Same with Beat. Grrr.
Topic Starter
Loginer

rtsmarty wrote:

Why the hell is Minamimoto 2 (the one from the last chapter) so damn hard?

I found his blue boss icon thing and still couldn't beat him on Easy.

Same with Beat. Grrr.
I own'd Reaper Beat on Hard, but Taboo Minamimoto is like a nightmare. I can only beat him on Easy. ;_;
XSarustaX

awp wrote:

haven't heard of it. Sounds awesome. What platform? And why is KHSeifer in it?

Actually, thinking back, I believe I heard or read a review of it in Nintendo power?
Holy shit, I just realized Beat DOES look like KH Seifer O_O
vaserius
twewy is a really good game i think its one of the best Ds games this year (my opinion) and i got a lil question to the twewy players. I'm looking for the pin shadow matter , can someone tell me where i can get the pin?
awp
Certain taboo noise you need to take out on Ultimate difficulty, iirc

now then where the fuck's that Ultimate difficulty.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

Certain taboo noise you need to take out on Ultimate difficulty, iirc

now then where the fuck's that Ultimate difficulty.
In Shibu-Q Heads. You'll need some easy-to-find stuff, and Orichalcum, which the green Drakes in the same area WILL drop if your Drop Rate is on 10 or higher.
awp
I have like forty billion orichalcums now.

Also:

ROMaster2

awp wrote:

Also:

[Image]
*Uses image for 4chan*
hunnykilla

awp wrote:

Also:

WANT PLAYER PIN!, looks awesome Awp.
eyup

awp wrote:

I don't see no modulator decal around these forums, why can we see your posts here in the RG, Player?

WAIT HE MUST BE A REAP-*erased*
awp

ROMaster2 wrote:

awp wrote:

Also:

[Image]
*Uses image for 4chan*
awp being 4channed?

lol that won't end well; keep me posted. I'm interested.

Also, with regards to the having the Player Pin in the RG...well, either you know how that's possible, or I'll leave it to your Imagination to decide how it is possible.
Topic Starter
Loginer

eyup wrote:

awp wrote:

I don't see no modulator decal around these forums, why can we see your posts here in the RG, Player?

How the hell would a reaper erase someone in the RG? Besides, there's one at page 5. <.<"
awp

Loginer wrote:

eyup wrote:

awp wrote:

How the hell would a reaper erase someone in the RG? Besides, there's one at page 5. <.<"
-Tune frequency to RG
-Shoot eyup in head with gun
-Tune frequency to UG
-Sic godly noise on eyup
-eyup erased
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
XSarustaX

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

-Tune frequency to RG
-Tune frequency to UG
-Sic godly noise on eyup
-eyup erased
O_O"
Someone should vectorize a bunch of good pins, before it's too late. <.<"
Not that they'd work in the RG. We'd still be screwed.
Topic Starter
Loginer

XSarustaX wrote:

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

-Tune frequency to RG
-Tune frequency to UG
-Sic godly noise on eyup
-eyup erased
O_O"
Someone should vectorize a bunch of good pins, before it's too late. <.<"
Not that they'd work in the RG. We'd still be screwed.
Then let's vectorize a couple of guns.
awp
I have two.

On an unrelated note, I'm almost done that damned tower building. Me and my five thousand orichalcums.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Spoilers incoming: I wonder what happens if the timer runs out. I mean, the Conductor is supposed to have the power of instantly erasing players, but at the end of the game, you kick his ass 3 TIMES. And at the last fight of the three, you're also fighting the Composer. WITHOUT a partner. What exactly would erase you when the timer runs out? <_<
awp
Don't worry Sinistro I got your back.

Got me some Dark matter the other day. Time to start epix gears farming.
ROMaster2

Attention all tasteless Tetrahedra!
awp
no, you're a hectopascal.
Topic Starter
Loginer

NO U
eyup
I just spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to erase the sleeping pig. Gave up, gamefaq'ed the solution. Oh, snap!
awp
I haven't found the sleeping pig. My guess was to put it back to sleep (close the DS lid). Apparently I'm right? I'll find out soon.
XSarustaX
Topic Starter
Loginer
awp
Does anyone here remember how to actually calculate pi?
LuigiHann
Did we merge the "Thread about everything" into this one?
Sinistro
As far as I know from the tie-in two issue manga in Squeenix's site, there's a Reaper that likes to show off by reciting complex math or something.
awp
Sho zetta slow!
hunnykilla
Okay, I've been trying to find dark matter and shadow matter for the scarletite so i can get 16 chain, hollow's leg and all those other good quest items but it seems impossible. Is there anyone beside the two bosses that drop it?
show more