forum

This is the best program ever made.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xenochria
No seriously, it is.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Agreed. I'm so addicted to it, I can't stop spewing out beatmaps. I actually missed class yesterday because I was up all night making beatmaps. =O
Kylecito

hitoshirenu wrote:

Agreed. I'm so addicted to it, I can't stop spewing out beatmaps. I actually missed class yesterday because I was up all night making beatmaps. =O
PEPPY, DO YOU SEE THE EVIL YOU'VE UNLEASHED INTO THE WORLD?!
Starrodkirby86
But 'tis a good evil. The evil would be much better if I had a touch tablet computer or something. :3

Or get an external one. :3 :3
Hitoshirenu Shourai
If only iPods had touch screens. I think you know where I'm going. ^_~
peppy
@hito I was waiting for you to change your signature haha - it was just getting too long with all the beatmaps you were churning out - I knew you couldn't keep it up :D.
chan

hitoshirenu wrote:

If only iPods had touch screens. I think you know where I'm going. ^_~
Has anyone tried this on a PDA? I imagine it'd transform into a DS of sorts :P

Back to thread topic: this is an awesome program with a great community to boot. I just watched some replays, that's a pretty nifty feature!
peppy
Thanks for all the positive feedback, by the way :).
Motto_old
By backlog of stuff to watch is getting ... uh, backlogged even further :shock:
This game is really addicting. :twisted:
KiraCatgirl

chan wrote:

Has anyone tried this on a PDA? I imagine it'd transform into a DS of sorts :P

Back to thread topic: this is an awesome program with a great community to boot. I just watched some replays, that's a pretty nifty feature!
Oh now I want to be able to play it on my DS. xD
Extor
I never thought that this kind of program would ever exist. And even more to have all the features this one has right now. (I don't want to think in a few weeks because I'll explode)

So yeah, it's great. XD