forum

[duplicate] Combo goes away during intermissions

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
waifusinon
During a pause or intermission or whatever you call it in a beatmap the combo multiplier on the bottom left always fades away. This is annoying because I don't like looking away in the middle of the beatmap and then when the notes finally pause and I get the chance to look it's not there. This makes no sense! If anything it should only appear at that time. Several times now I've waited for it to appear again and ended up missing a note.

Sorry if this has been brought up before or there's already a solution, it's not really a huge deal but I just think it's kinda odd and counterintuitive!
MillhioreF
If you currently have a full combo, you can look at your combo in the leaderboard to the left. Even without that, most players don't find this an issue because after the notes stop and you get a break, you have about half a second to look at your combo (which is at most a 4-digit number, so it's not super hard to remember in that short period of time.) You're honestly the first person I've heard complain about this.
Topic Starter
waifusinon
That's true I'm aware it's a pretty minor issue and it rarely happens to me anyway, it's just something that I feel doesn't make any sense and that one time out of a hundred that it does happen it's kinda bothersome, so I figured I'd bring it up anyway. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ever looked down and noticed the multiplier was missing when you wanted it. Score and percentage always remain and both are tucked in the corners of the screen. It's more of a consistency issue than a real complaint.
Bara-
Wiat what
They dissappear?
I have truly never noticed that xD
But yeah, you only truly care about combo if you play competitively, and if you play competitively, you care about pp, abd if you care about pp, only FC matters, so you'd restart anyway if you broke somewhere
Tbh, this can be nice, but I do not find it neccessary though
zymm_old
t/205064
t/210834 this has 5 stars
Oinari-sama