forum

[duplicate] Option to export beatmaps without the video

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kyshiro
Title says it all pretty much, would be cool to have an option to export beatmaps in the editor without the video.

People often share beatmaps with friends for testplays and/or opinions etc before uploading them, having to puush 25mb every time is kind of a pain
Irreversible
good idea
Lust
I like the idea personally, but when I'm mapping I usually save stuff like the video for the end so when I puush/dropbox it they don't need to download much. This would be really helpful though :3
Bara-
Would be really good, but I don't add videos until I submitted it, an then they can dl w/o video
Stefan
there is a warning while creating a .osz that your map folder has several background files. It asks you if you want to remove all unused background files, this could be similar work like with the backgrounds.
Bara-

Stefan wrote:

there is a warning when your map contains several image files by uploading a Beatmap or creating a .osz. It asks you if you want to remove all unused image files, this could be similar work like with the backgrounds.
What are you talking about?
This has nothing to do with this request cmiiw
This gives the oppurtunity to export maps w/o video, not to delete the video when doing it
Stefan
Topic Starter
Kyshiro

Stefan wrote:

stefan can't english so well so i also had to ask him what he meant
Bara-
Lol
then post in german, people (included me) will translate it for you :3
Oinari-sama
Time to give t/100265 a bump ;)
Lach
fwiw you can open the .osz (renamed .zip) with your archival tool of choice and delete the video from the package (I do this a lot because awful australian internet speeds)