Last Update: 14/07/2018 10:40
Note: Updated M4M list and some rules.
- Accepts Mania only (Sorry, Taiko)
- Accepts Any kind of Diff(s)ENHIX.
- Make sure Your mapset's spread is good. I'm not talking about the Star Rating, I'm talking about the patterning. Else you'll see my wall of text complaining about your mapset spread.
- Any duration will do.
- I will do your mod whenever I can.It really depends on RL stuff.
- Do not force me to mod your map. I mod things I like at my own pace.
- Again, Do not force me to mod your map. I mod things I like at my own pace.
- DO NOT FORCE ME TO MOD YOUR MAP.
- (NEW) Will be severely less-prioritized than M4M. I'm really busy with IRL stuff right now. You better off asking for M4M instead.
- Things mentioned for NM applies here as well.
- If I deemed your maps interesting, I might start the mod first then you owe me one. If you started the mod first, then I owe you one.
- Will be more-prioritized over NM
- This is a guideline. It may affect me to mod your maps.
- The more interesting the music choice, more chance for me to mod it.
- The more interesting the pattern layering is, more chance for me to mod it.
- If I haven't modded your mapset yet, either I rejected your request or I was structuring my mod for you.
- Be patient. My 24/7 is not for osu!.
- Mind your attitude.
- I am not your slave to be ordered here and there. The one who need mods is you.
- If your map is really bad, I might do a structural mod first rather than pattern modding.
READ THE ENTIRE THING. PLEASE MAKE MY LIFE AND YOUR LIFE EASIER.
Use this format
[b]Request: [/b] NM/M4M/GD [b]Music Title: [/b] [b]Music Artist: [/b] [b]BPM: [/b] [b]Source: [/b] [b]Duration: [/b] [b]Difficulty: [/b] [b]Link: [/b]