forum

[duplicate] Display State Rankings

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Yui Nyan Nyan
Apologies if this happens to be a duplicate from another request, but I am simply curious on what others think about state rankings. I am from the USA and have always been wondering how many other players there are in my state, and how their perfomance compares to mine. If this were to be an actual feature, users can simply select which state or providence they reside in, and their state-wide rank would be displayed right next to their country ranking on their user page. It's not really necessary, but I think it would be a pretty nice addition to osu!, especially with the growing number of players.
xasuma
I like the intentions behind this.
The "nearby" filter is quite useless for me at least. Something that showed local people somehow would be cool. (but perhaps I would just like to be able to set a distance parameter in the nearby filter in game,idk).

Im rambling..
Oinari-sama

Yui Nyan Nyan wrote:

Apologies if this happens to be a duplicate from another request
When in doubt, the Search Button is your friend ;)
Continue at t/250228
Also check out t/191135 & t/124920
Topic Starter
Yui Nyan Nyan
Ah, I see. It's good to know that others have thought the same thing. Guess I didn't search hard enough prior to posting this :D
I also didn't know there was a "nearby" player filter for osu!. I'll definitely check that out sometime.