forum

Yuria - You (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
roflninja
Alright, that should fix it, i think i forgot to full submit :?

Thanks Blazevoir
Lizzehb
This needs more stars!
NaomiMinette
Unless it's like... moving SUPER slow, I still don't see the SB moving :?
Topic Starter
roflninja
hmm, as long as you redownloaded it it should work
I'll do another full submission when i get home (im actually at school atm :P )
NaomiMinette
I DID redownload it, but I still didn't notice a change...

Meh... I'll just wait till there's another update (again).
Teras
Wät is this SB redownload shiet? <.<
Andrea
When I've finished downloading this, I still get the "Update to latest version" message.

Do again a full submission and when you're done with it I'll take a look at this map ;)
Derekku
[General]
*Offset isn't on the downbeat. Use 2,096 instead to fix the metronome.
*Also, change the uninherited section at 00:56:558 to an inherited (red) one in all difficulties. This is because 00:55:635 is a two-beat measure, thus making the osu! metronome screw up.
*Perhaps -10 to each offset, too. (they felt a bit late)
*I see that 00114_shuffle1.jpg is being used to cover up certain bits at roughly 00:48:711, but (especially on the no-video version) it looks rather strange; with no fade-in/out and just a large/mostly-white rectangle. Adding some transparency to the logo (to cut out the white), enlargening it a bit, and fading it in/out would look MUCH better on both the video and no-video settings.

[Normal]
00:26:443 (2) - this is the only single-blue-tick note in the whole difficulty. Please change it to something else that's less confusing and more consistent with the rest of the map.
00:54:250 (1) - perhaps move back to the red tick and extend?
01:05:789 (5,1) - aren't stacked properly

[Hard]
00:26:789 (4) - overlap could be confusing... Besides, I'd rather see 2,3,4 as a repeating slider or something similar to show the triplet pattern that will be used throughout the song..
00:30:481 (4,5,6) - (nazi) spacing
00:46:173 - expected a note here
00:51:366 (5,2) - i dont like the overlap :/
01:11:097 (3,4,1) - ^
*Spacing was a bit linear, making the triplets hard to predict, but it wasn't too bad..

[Teras' Insane]
*Preview point is not consistent with the other difficulties. Please address this.
Topic Starter
roflninja
Full submition done, thanks osuplayer111

will look at what Derekku Chan has to say now then
Teras

roflninja wrote:

Full submition done, thanks osuplayer111

will look at what Derekku Chan has to say now then
Blarg. Fix the preview point for me wiill you? xD
Can't bother to make such a tiny update and repost :P

Edit: nvm Fixing all in Derreku's mod.
Teras

Teras wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

[General]
*Offset isn't on the downbeat. Use 2,096 instead to fix the metronome. Will this force me to delete notes....? -.-
*Also, change the uninherited section at 00:56:558 to an inherited (red) one in all difficulties. This is because 00:55:635 is a two-beat measure, thus making the osu! metronome screw up. With red you mean..A timing section? ...<.< To be honest.. I don't get what you mean by this.
*Perhaps -10 to each offset, too. (they felt a bit late) When I playe through my diff. The offset went between 0-1-2 all the time.. I don't think that is necessary.

[Teras' Insane]
*Preview point is not consistent with the other difficulties. Please address this.
It is. Look again..O.o

Waiting with my changes..Want a reply on this before I do anything..
Derekku
You can place notes before the first offset, so you don't need to delete notes.

For the second timing section I mentioned, just disable the checkbox in the timing setup panel that says "inherit previous timing settings". This will reset the measure to fix the metronome.

Also, I forgot to mention to resnap notes after -10ing the two offsets.
Topic Starter
roflninja
Ive messed with the preview points, they are the same, its just wierd for some reason

Derekku Chan wrote:

[General]
*Offset isn't on the downbeat. Use 2,096 instead to fix the metronome. offset seems fine to me
*Also, change the uninherited section at 00:56:558 to an inherited (red) one in all difficulties. This is because 00:55:635 is a two-beat measure, thus making the osu! metronome screw up. I don't get this either
*Perhaps -10 to each offset, too. (they felt a bit late)again, seems fine to me
*I see that 00114_shuffle1.jpg is being used to cover up certain bits at roughly 00:48:711, but (especially on the no-video version) it looks rather strange; with no fade-in/out and just a large/mostly-white rectangle. Adding some transparency to the logo (to cut out the white), enlargening it a bit, and fading it in/out would look MUCH better on both the video and no-video settings. I rly don't wanna waste hours figuring that out =/

[Normal]
00:26:443 (2) - this is the only single-blue-tick note in the whole difficulty. Please change it to something else that's less confusing and more consistent with the rest of the map. seemed fine to me, but changed
00:54:250 (1) - perhaps move back to the red tick and extend? did that
01:05:789 (5,1) - aren't stacked properly fixed

[Hard]
00:26:789 (4) - overlap could be confusing... Besides, I'd rather see 2,3,4 as a repeating slider or something similar to show the triplet pattern that will be used throughout the song.. i kinda like that overlap
00:30:481 (4,5,6) - (nazi) spacing won't change
00:46:173 - expected a note here added
00:51:366 (5,2) - i dont like the overlap :/
01:11:097 (3,4,1) - ^
*Spacing was a bit linear, making the triplets hard to predict, but it wasn't too bad..

[Teras' Insane]
Teras
Topic Starter
roflninja
Ok, updated that, Thanks Teras

Thanks for the mod Derekku Chan
Derekku
Wait, now I know why the beginning sounds too early. I was testing on Insane (which maps from the beginning), and then tried double checking on Hard (which starts quite a bit in). It seems like a third timing section (with a different offset where Normal/Hard begin) works much better. The three offsets that I get are:

My apologies for not double checking my timing (as I was a bit rushed when modding). Please adjust/add the offsets accordingly and resnap.

Also, Normal/Hard's final timing section (after the kiai) should just be inherited (green). For Insane, the second section that I originally asked to make uninherited (red) seems to have been added rather than changed, so the green one can be removed.

I hope this isn't too confusing, and no kudos needed for this since I'm just fixing my mistake. =x
dvorak_old
bpm 130.000 ±0.004 about 11366 ~ 54836 , 56547 ~. no problem about this.

checking about 2106 - 11366 and 54836 - 56547

map are good for me.

---------

128.535 / 2106
131.00 / 5840
130.035 / 11366
130.060 / 22439
130.000 / 56547

try this
Teras

dvorak wrote:

bpm 130.000 ±0.004 about 11366 ~ 54836 , 56547 ~. no problem about this.

checking about 2106 - 11366 and 54836 - 56547

map are good for me.
Those who Derreku said seems better to me. But I leave it to roflninja to decide which ones to use.
Topic Starter
roflninja
I'll take a look later, a little busy atm

Sorry if thats an inconvenience to anyone :(
Teras
Kay. Fixed all sections now. Thanks Derreku ;)

Download: Yuria - You (TV Size) (roflninja) [Teras' Insane].osu
Tapdancingmetroid
I agree with Derekku on the issue of that censor-logo thing, so I went ahead and cropped it a bit/added a border. (tried adding transparency to the entire logo, though some of the smaller details on the outside of the logo looked a bit out-of-place).

If you (or someone else) could find a higher quality/larger version of the logo, that would be pretty helpful.
Normal
It's fine.
Hard
Also fine.
Terra's Insane
The triplet (notes 4, 5, and 6) at 00:18:470 are a bit difficult to read, since the slider ends with a 1/4th note gap between it and note 4. Either add a note in this gap, or move the three notes so they aren't directly over the end of the slider.
Otherwise, no errors.

Anyway, either enlarge that version of the logo I gave you or find a higher quality version of it (ideally with transparency).
Topic Starter
roflninja
Will try to do then, thanks for modding :D
Teras

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

I agree with Derekku on the issue of that censor-logo thing, so I went ahead and cropped it a bit/added a border. (tried adding transparency to the entire logo, though some of the smaller details on the outside of the logo looked a bit out-of-place).

If you (or someone else) could find a higher quality/larger version of the logo, that would be pretty helpful.

Terra's Insane
The triplet (notes 4, 5, and 6) at 00:18:470 are a bit difficult to read, since the slider ends with a 1/4th note gap between it and note 4. Either add a note in this gap, or move the three notes so they aren't directly over the end of the slider.
Otherwise, no errors.

Added a note to fill the gap. ;)

Anyway, either enlarge that version of the logo I gave you or find a higher quality version of it (ideally with transparency).
Download: Yuria - You (TV Size) (roflninja) [Teras' Insane].osu
Topic Starter
roflninja
Updated, thanks once again Teras
Mafiamaster
The path of the SB is wrong which means the SB didn't work and I still see nipples

It should be something like

Reapply the SB from the correct location~
Topic Starter
roflninja
Updated, Thanks again Mafiamaster
Mafiamaster
Now that that's out of the way, you have 3 unnecessary files in your folder. Make sure you do a full submit after you've deleted unused files!

Topic Starter
roflninja
Updated again, i couldn't remember what picture it was i used :?
Mafiamaster
Here's another bubble (again) xD
Teras
Bah. I'll leave one more kudosu star here. Gief BATs D:
Alace
Hitsounds are a bit random in Normal+Hard because you follow too much vocals
Since it`s bubbled so i just leave my comment here
ranked
Utena
Awesome skin <3
Teras
Grats roflninja :)
Topic Starter
roflninja
Long 3 month run

Thanks to anyone who helped me
Teras for the Dif
Astom for getting this going after 2 months of nothing
Astom

roflninja wrote:

Long 3 month run

Thanks to anyone who helped me
Teras for the Dif
Astom for getting this going after 2 months of nothing
Oh~ No problem
Good to see this song ranked and good luck in u next song ^^

Cya
Doomsday
Sounds to me like this needs +14 added to the offset. Can anyone confirm?
Nilsso
This map is bad.