posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
roflninja
Ok, updated that, Thanks Teras

Thanks for the mod Derekku Chan
Derekku
Wait, now I know why the beginning sounds too early. I was testing on Insane (which maps from the beginning), and then tried double checking on Hard (which starts quite a bit in). It seems like a third timing section (with a different offset where Normal/Hard begin) works much better. The three offsets that I get are:

My apologies for not double checking my timing (as I was a bit rushed when modding). Please adjust/add the offsets accordingly and resnap.

Also, Normal/Hard's final timing section (after the kiai) should just be inherited (green). For Insane, the second section that I originally asked to make uninherited (red) seems to have been added rather than changed, so the green one can be removed.

I hope this isn't too confusing, and no kudos needed for this since I'm just fixing my mistake. =x
dvorak_old
bpm 130.000 ±0.004 about 11366 ~ 54836 , 56547 ~. no problem about this.

checking about 2106 - 11366 and 54836 - 56547

map are good for me.

---------

128.535 / 2106
131.00 / 5840
130.035 / 11366
130.060 / 22439
130.000 / 56547

try this
Teras

dvorak wrote:

bpm 130.000 ±0.004 about 11366 ~ 54836 , 56547 ~. no problem about this.

checking about 2106 - 11366 and 54836 - 56547

map are good for me.
Those who Derreku said seems better to me. But I leave it to roflninja to decide which ones to use.
Topic Starter
roflninja
I'll take a look later, a little busy atm

Sorry if thats an inconvenience to anyone :(
Teras
Kay. Fixed all sections now. Thanks Derreku ;)

Download: Yuria - You (TV Size) (roflninja) [Teras' Insane].osu
Tapdancingmetroid
I agree with Derekku on the issue of that censor-logo thing, so I went ahead and cropped it a bit/added a border. (tried adding transparency to the entire logo, though some of the smaller details on the outside of the logo looked a bit out-of-place).

If you (or someone else) could find a higher quality/larger version of the logo, that would be pretty helpful.
Normal
It's fine.
Hard
Also fine.
Terra's Insane
The triplet (notes 4, 5, and 6) at 00:18:470 are a bit difficult to read, since the slider ends with a 1/4th note gap between it and note 4. Either add a note in this gap, or move the three notes so they aren't directly over the end of the slider.
Otherwise, no errors.

Anyway, either enlarge that version of the logo I gave you or find a higher quality version of it (ideally with transparency).
Topic Starter
roflninja
Will try to do then, thanks for modding :D
Teras

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

I agree with Derekku on the issue of that censor-logo thing, so I went ahead and cropped it a bit/added a border. (tried adding transparency to the entire logo, though some of the smaller details on the outside of the logo looked a bit out-of-place).

If you (or someone else) could find a higher quality/larger version of the logo, that would be pretty helpful.

Terra's Insane
The triplet (notes 4, 5, and 6) at 00:18:470 are a bit difficult to read, since the slider ends with a 1/4th note gap between it and note 4. Either add a note in this gap, or move the three notes so they aren't directly over the end of the slider.
Otherwise, no errors.

Added a note to fill the gap. ;)

Anyway, either enlarge that version of the logo I gave you or find a higher quality version of it (ideally with transparency).
Download: Yuria - You (TV Size) (roflninja) [Teras' Insane].osu
Topic Starter
roflninja
Updated, thanks once again Teras
Mafiamaster
The path of the SB is wrong which means the SB didn't work and I still see nipples

It should be something like

Reapply the SB from the correct location~
Topic Starter
roflninja
Updated, Thanks again Mafiamaster
Mafiamaster
Now that that's out of the way, you have 3 unnecessary files in your folder. Make sure you do a full submit after you've deleted unused files!

Topic Starter
roflninja
Updated again, i couldn't remember what picture it was i used :?
Mafiamaster
Here's another bubble (again) xD
Teras
Bah. I'll leave one more kudosu star here. Gief BATs D:
Alace
Hitsounds are a bit random in Normal+Hard because you follow too much vocals
Since it`s bubbled so i just leave my comment here
ranked
Utena
Awesome skin <3
Teras
Grats roflninja :)
Topic Starter
roflninja
Long 3 month run

Thanks to anyone who helped me
Teras for the Dif
Astom for getting this going after 2 months of nothing
Astom

roflninja wrote:

Long 3 month run

Thanks to anyone who helped me
Teras for the Dif
Astom for getting this going after 2 months of nothing
Oh~ No problem
Good to see this song ranked and good luck in u next song ^^

Cya
Doomsday
Sounds to me like this needs +14 added to the offset. Can anyone confirm?
Nilsso
This map is bad.