community forum

G3m4sSt4ff's queue [NM Closed]

posted
Total Posts
85
show more
[Dominic]
hey! M4M?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/234217

im new to modding, but ill mod your maps even if you dont do mine anyway for the experience. :)
Topic Starter
Sophii

[Dominic] wrote:

hey! M4M?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/234217

im new to modding, but ill mod your maps even if you dont do mine anyway for the experience. :)
It's a M4M request, so I'll mod yours anyway~

M4M is Open
Santtu
Topic Starter
Sophii

smsh150 wrote:

Hi! M4M
my mod: p/3734679#p3734679
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/246183

Thx!!!
Done: p/3734971#p3734971
Come[Back]Home
Hay! M4M
My Mod: p/3735509#p3735509
My Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/264467#

Thank you :3
Topic Starter
Sophii

Come[Back]Home wrote:

Hay! M4M
My Mod: p/3735509#p3735509
My Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/264467#

Thank you :3
Done: p/3739991/
Xenophilius
Hi~

M4M, I'l mod your map (p/3720469/)

Artist: Kana Hanazawa
Title: The Last Ceremony (Tv Size)
Source: Ore No Imout Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai
BPM: 125
Play Time: 01:24
URL: t/283925
Difficulties Available: Normal, Hard, Insane
FaiVillager
Hi~~
looking fou m4m here~~
my mod:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3743125#p3743125
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/228546
just take whatever diffs you want to mod;w;
Topic Starter
Sophii
M4M Closed
Topic Starter
Sophii

_Xenophilius_ wrote:

Hi~

M4M, I'l mod your map (p/3720469/)

Artist: Kana Hanazawa
Title: The Last Ceremony (Tv Size)
Source: Ore No Imout Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai
BPM: 125
Play Time: 01:24
URL: t/283925
Difficulties Available: Normal, Hard, Insane
Done: p/3744961#p3744961
M4M is OPEN
batwoman3
This is my mod for you: p/3751579#p3751579
Help me mod this... It's still a big chaos, i guess. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/266181

Thanks
Topic Starter
Sophii

batwoman3 wrote:

This is my mod for you: p/3751579#p3751579
Help me mod this... It's still a big chaos, i guess. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/266181

Thanks
Done: p/3774481#p3774481
Ciyus Miapah
Topic Starter
Sophii
Hey fellow mappers and modders.
I'm gonna open NM-Requests for an random amount of time with infinite slots!
Post your map and if I like it, it'll be modded!
If I don't like your map, you'll get a ticket for ONE mod on any map you want me to mod!
My mod equals my condition. If I'm sad or depressed, my mods will be shorter than when I'm happy.
Also, please give me feedback on my mods.

Watcha waitin' for? Post your map!


M4M>NM
Monstrata
Hey! Can i reserve a M4M please? (I'm looking at title, theres only one spot open).

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/251059


I'll be modding your Get Jinxed map since i play League a lot too :3. Will have the mod finished by tonight.

Thanks ^^
Kibbleru
wow. that is very generous lol

okay nm pls https://osu.ppy.sh/s/249230
-[ Asuna ]-
BlueStarYoshi
i'm still new in this of mapping but let's try :P

NM

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/179646

thanks 8-)
JeZag
Not my mapset, but I have some diffs in there
(It is a novice mapper so good luck xD)
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/214467
Cirno
NM please. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43732
The map is over 3 mins long, you can skip any diff except Hard(It's new and need some more modding).

Thanks!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply