forum

[duplicate] Notepad for beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Evrien
So while I was playing certain beatmaps and trying to go for FC, I would always get stuck on certain parts
I thought a good way to conquer this would be to have some sort of a note-taking system for the songs. For instance, each beatmap would feature a client-sided note-writing zone that allows you to keep track of your progress: At around what part it gets hard, watch out for what kind of things, and etc. etc.
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but dev team please consider this. Much obliged!
Nathanael
Looks good, but you can just simply watch the replay of your map so you can see where you are failing.
Flanster
Oinari-sama
Topic Starter
Evrien

Nathanael wrote:

Looks good, but you can just simply watch the replay of your map so you can see where you are failing.
Ah yes, however replays are rather inconvenient for details in certain parts. A quick glimpse across a note of some sort would provide just the sufficient amount of reminder to the player.
Also please pardon me for making a duplicate post. I'm new to using feature request. Please excuse me for the inconvenience I've caused.
Much obliged to Oinari-sama and LoliFlan for pointing out existing threads.