Sorry for the delay, here's my mod.
- 00:18:969 - Why is there a gap here? The part before this at 00:14:169 (8) - sounds exactly the same and there's a note there
- 00:28:569 - ^ Same for this as well, add a note?
- 00:37:419 (4,5,6,7) - , 00:38:619 (12,13,14,15) - and 00:39:819 (20,21,22,23) - Were the difference in patterns of these 3 intentional? If not, then move 00:38:844 (14) - to 00:38:694 - for consistency. If it was intentional, then ignore this lolol
- 00:48:819 ~ 00:50:019 - How about adding a few notes for this section to increase the gap between Muzukashii and Oni? Because as it is, the gap with Muzu is really small while the gap with Inner Oni is large
- 01:27:219 ~ 01:28:419 - Same for this, gap with Muzu too small while the gap with Inner is too big. Add some notes?
- 01:51:219 ~ 01:57:219 - This one as well lol. Add some note to distance the gap with muzu a little. Also, try to leave the spinner for the easier difficulties and map this part with notes instead, that way the large gap with Inner for this part can be reduced as well.
- [Inner Oni]
- 01:56:019 (37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46) - For the 1/3 notes here, why not try k k k d d d k k k d ? It flows with the music well imo.
Nothing else I can say about this diff other than pure perfection. The consistency of patterns and note structures are very very well done
- [agu's NIGHTMARE ONI]
- 00:09:669 ~ 00:10:269 - I think you should continue this part with the same density of notes that you applied for the part before this because the bass of the music is still going strong here until it completely stops (temporarily) at 00:10:419 -
- 00:54:669 - Change this to kat so that it's consistent with 00:52:269 -
- 01:57:144 - I don't see the need for this to be a kat ._. Change it to don so that the cymbal sound in the music at 01:57:219 - can be emphasized with the kat there?
I gotta be honest about this, there are a lot of similar patterns between the Futsuu, Muzu and Oni difficulty that affects the spread of the mapset quite a bit due to the large difference in the density of notes in comparison with the Inner Oni and GD diff. Try and find those parts in these 3 diffs that have the similar patterns and tweak them a bit so that the spread can be improved .-.
Other than that, it's a fairly decent mapset and I had fun while testplaying it :3b
Good luck with it and here's a star ~