forum

[duplicate] Delete all of a certain gamemode / difficulty

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SgtSitdown
I think there needs to be a feature to delete all of a certain game mode. I personally only play Standard because the others make me motion sick, so being able to delete all taiko/Mania/ctb diffs would be a massive help.

To those saying "why not just go through and delete them one by one" some of us have over 10k maps -_-

Also i think there needs to be an option to delete ALL of a certain star diff ( 1-1.99 2-2.99 3-3.99 etc etc)
it is kinda annoying having 6k maps lower than 4 star -_-

Both options could be in the 'Maintenance' sections of the options menu (you could have a dialogue box open which will delete all of a certain game mode, and a different option for difficulties (you could have a slider))

I think this will help the game in general as it will improve performance and also speed up loading.
KinkiN
I don't think this would get implemented
Yukiteru Amano
I don't think this will be implemented, not sure why they annoy you though. You want more space on your drive?
Bara-
You'd think this would be a good idea, until you find out a difficulty is only 10-20kb big in size
Samui_old_1
Option to delete certain difficulties within a specified range game mode / star difficulty?

No support, sorry. Good luck on redownloading all of the deleted difficulties though.
Sea_Food

baraatje123 wrote:

You'd think this would be a good idea, until you find out a difficulty is only 10-20kb big in size
But if some maps only have difficulties of certain mode, or only of certain difficulry then obiously the entire file would get deleted along with it. (BG, mp3, storyboard and video.) and this would indeed free very much drive space especially for people with +10k maps. Talking about 10-30GB here. Maybe even 50GB incase its osu standart you want to delete.

I would have not have any use for this atm but i give this idea full support incase i need it in the future.
Oinari-sama
Support t/224601 instead. You'll be able to do multiple map operations at once with that.